[MINSEOK] I'm sure it was him.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4;

It was another sunny, peaceful day.

The city was crowded as always and people were rushing around for work or meetings, while others were just calmly shopping or walking around.

It was amusing to Minseok, watching people do their business in the city as he was flying around. He had been flying around for an hour already, but he still wasn’t tired of bored. Ever since he came to earth, observing people became his favorite activity.

Well, aside from searching the boy he was looking for.

“Luhan~ where are you?” He chanted to himself as he rested on top of a vending machine that was placed alongside the street. He sat cross-legged on the top as he looked at what the people were doing today.

He chuckled when he saw a little boy crying, whining at his mother to buy him ice cream. The mother was obviously embarrassed by her son’s act and shushed at him, before agreeing anyway.

On the other side of the street he saw a cute couple walking hand in hand on the street. They looked both very happy together.

He then heard some giggles under him and saw a group of girls talking happily about some people. He assumed that they were the girls’ crushes, seeing them smile so brightly.

“Haha, and did you see Sehun’s smile?! IT WAS SO CUTE!”

“Yeah, he is so cute! And Suho-oppa, Tao-oppa and oh my Krisus, why are they all so awesome and hot?!”

“I know right! And did you see the way Kai-oppa touched D.O.’s ?! They are so dating!”

“He must have learned from Luhan-oppa! He always used to touch Xiumin’s squishy but whenever he had the chance!”

“Yeah… I miss Xiumin-oppa! He was so much better than Sejin!”

Minseok had laughed at first while listening to their conversation, but a certain name caught his mind.

‘Luhan?’

Minseok looked cautiously to his side where the girls had walked off to. He planned to follow them. He spread his wings and was about to fly up, when a figure on the other street caught his eyes.

He saw the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. And that says a lot, since he came from heaven.

Even though the eyes weren’t visible, because of the cap the boy was wearing, he could still see that the boy was gorgeous.

He looked curiously at the boy, eyeing the boy as he bit his lower lip. He really was curious about the boy, for some reason he was really, really interested in the boy.

His heart stopped when the boy finally looked up, while laughing out loud with the boy he was walking with.

“Luhan…” He whispered with wide eyes. He hurriedly flied up, trying to get as fast as possible to the boy he saw. He was so sure that the boy was the same one as the picture he got from Head angel Teuk.

When he got closer to the boys and finally was able to see the gorgeous boy he was looking for from up close, he couldn’t help but stare at the boy. He was so happy that the boys couldn’t see him or else they probably would have freaked out already.

He had to admit that he also felt a bit sad on the other side. He also wanted to make the boy laugh like the person next to them. He wanted to laugh with them.

Those thoughts soon left his mind as he saw a small smile on his face.

Minseok was so mesmerized by the beauty, that he almost touched the boy’s face, when a sudden noise caught his attention. He looked behind and saw a bunch of girls running wildly their way. The angel was amused by the sight. He looked back to the place where the boy, who seemed to be Luhan, was standing and was shocked when the latter wasn’t there anymore.

He freaked out and looked every way for the boy, but didn’t see him anywhere.

The girls also passed him, also looking around for something, but Minseok had no idea what.

Minseok flew a bit higher to see more, but without any luck. He sighed when he couldn’t find him.

‘I’m sure it was him…’


~너의 세상으로~

 

Minseok sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He looked at the dark sky, filled with thousands of stars and a bright moon.

It was already night and he still hadn’t found the boy. He hit his head a few time, blaming himself for getting distracted by those girls before.

He looked around to see his surroundings. Only know he noticed he was in a park. Well, he assumed it was a park since he was surrounded by flowers, trees, benches and more. His face lit up when he saw a small playground in the middle of the park.

He started walking toward the playground, too tired to fly. Today, he really overused his wings, while searching. Some rest wouldn’t do him any bad.

When he came closer to the playground, he noticed a figure sitting on the swing he was heading to.

‘Will I freak him out if I sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter