[MINSEOK/LUHAN] Am I falling that deep for him?

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minseokkie~” Luhan chanted as he walked his room out on his search for the said angel, closing it carefully not to wake Yixing. If only he knew his voice was way noisier than the door.

A minute hasn’t even passed since he woke up and opened his eyes or the boy was already wide awake to see that beautiful smile again. He couldn’t waste any time, he wanted to see angel as much as he could.

“Mins-” Luhan shut up immediately when he felt a hand over his mouth, making him unable to call his hyung again.

“Don’t make too much noise…” A croaky voice whispered. “The other may think you’re crazy.” The man sighed.

Luhan looked up to come face to face with Kris’ morning face. He didn’t look amused at all, but Luhan could care less. He just shrugged it off, his dorky smile never leaving his face.

“I don’t care~ Baozi~” Luhan took off, spreading his arms to the back as he ‘flew’ around the living room to search for his object of affection.

Kris could only sigh at the sight. He couldn’t do much about it, seeing their Luhan so happy and cheerful, acting just like a kid. It was just like how he was before Minseok had died. It felt like nothing changed. And if that wasn’t enough to make Kris feel like everything from the past months was a dream, Minseok happened to enter the room through the open window.

It all felt just like back then.

If only he could share this happiness with their other member.

“BAOZI!”  Luhan exclaimed cheerfully, probably waking all the members in the dorm up with all the noise he was making. The boy ran too the angel, too much in a hurry to walk around the couch so he jumped right over it, engulfing Minseok in a tight hug.

The angel smiled lovingly and hugged the taller boy back; burying his face in the latter’s neck.

Kris smiled bitterly as he watched them, knowing he could never share this with the other members.

His heart tightened, knowing that Minseok and Luhan were deeply in love with each other once again.

And his tears fell, knowing that he had to go through the same thing all over again.

He wished he didn’t think too much last night. He seriously thought that time would solve it all and that Minseok could make Luhan happy again and that the group never had to see Luhan sad again.

But he was a fool for thinking so.

Minseok had a mission, once Luhan is happy again, he would be leaving again. He would leave them without a single warning once again. And Luhan and Kris would have to find a way to live without Minseok all over again.

“Minseok-ah! Take me somewhere~” Luhan whined as he dragged the angel toward the kitchen to get eat his breakfast, intertwining their hands to feel the warmth of his Minseok.

Minseok followed without protesting at all, he could only smile at the cuteness of Luhan. This was better than he ever thought before. He felt like heaven when Luhan was calling him, holding him, even dragging him. No, heaven isn’t even close to the feeling Luhan was giving him.

Did he fell that much for Luhan?

~너의 세상으로~

 

“Uhm… Kris…” Sehun whispered as he didn’t take his gaze away from Luhan, who was giggling to himself while rolling side to side on the couch. Luhan has been like that for 5 minutes already and it was scaring the hell out of Sehun. Sure his hyung was weird; sure his hyung was one of a kind, but this…

“Yeah?” Kris didn’t even bother to look away from the newspaper. Unlike Sehun, Kris was already used to this side of Luhan since the past 3 days that Luhan and Minseok could interact.

Sehun nudged Kris in his side, making the other jump in surprise. “Are you sure Luhan is fine?”

Kris looked up to see Minseok sitting on top of Luhan while tickling the latter excitedly, his grin never leaving his face while Luhan was laughing hysterically as he tried to get Minseok off of him. His tears were falling down his cheek from all the laughter and Minseok couldn’t help but tickle him more when he hears the melodically noise coming out of Luhan’s mouth.

“Yeah, he’s fine.” Without looking at Sehun, Kris returned to read his newspaper as if nothing happened.

Sehun raised an eyebrow at Kris. Seriously, how can you see that as fine? The maknae stood up and walked to his shared room with Joonmyun, hoping to escape the weirdness from his hyungs. ‘I hope I will never become like that…’

“S-Stop! HAHAHA PLEASE! I NEED TO PEE, MINSEOK!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter