[MINSEOK/LUHAN] Let's go on a date. Just you and me.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

“Luhan-hyung!”

The called boy looked up only to see a nervous Sejin in front of him. Luhan let out a sigh in his mind, but put on a smile in front of the younger one. He didn’t feel like talking to the younger one right now. Not just the younger one, but everyone really. Luhan was still feeling upset and wanted to be alone in his thoughts without anyone interrupting him.

But knowing Sejin, he knew the latter wanted to hang out or practice together.  There goes his alone time.

“I-I wanted to ask you, if you wanted- like- uhm…” Sejin was playing with his fingers, a habit he had since forever whenever he’s nervous. Luhan looked curious at the boy in front of him. Sejin was usually nervous whenever he would ask Luhan something, but not this nervous.

“It’s okay Sejin, don’t be nervous. Let’s hang out.” Luhan put his hand on Sejin’s shoulder, gaining a flinch from the latter. He walked past Sejin, assuming that the latter would follow him right away.

But instead Sejin didn’t move an inch.

Luhan stared at the back of the black haired boy, waiting for the boy’s reaction.

“I want to go on a date with you.” Sejin then turned around with hopeful eyes. “Well, I would like to. If you would give me a chance at least. I don’t want to just hang out today with you. I want to go on a date, just today.”

Luhan’s eyes widened, he was left speechless.

He didn’t know what to say, especially when the younger boy looked so hopefully at him. Those eyes were dying for an answer. Sejin wasn’t stupid and Luhan knew so when his eyes seem to tell him to reject him already. Sejin asked him on the date, with the thoughts of getting rejected anyway. But even so Sejin asked him.

It was something Luhan really liked about Sejin.

Sejin tried his best in everything and dared to ask or do anything, even if it would hurt him. Because he would always counts on the worst thing happening. He’s already prepared for disappointment even before he acts something out.

So Luhan decides to reject him, no matter how bad he would feel about it.

“Sejin, I-”

‘You should try dating. I’m sure i-it would be nice.’

Luhan stopped what he was about to say when a sudden image flashed in his mind.

“I-”

‘W-what about S-Sejin?’

A bittersweet smile appeared on the previously frozen boy his face.

“Yes, let’s go on a date. Just you and me.” Luhan swallowed, hoping to swallow the sorrow along with him after he said those words. He faked an even brighter smile at Sejin, who didn’t seem to notice anything because of his happiness.

Luhan finally gave him a chance.

Sejin took a few quick steps forward and hugged the blonde tightly, whispering in the slightly shorter ones ear. “Thank you hyung, thank you so much.” Luhan hugged the boy back tightly, clutching onto him from the pain he was feeling deep inside.  He closed his eyes, feeling wetness on his neck. Then he realized Sejin cried.

Sejin had cried from happiness.

‘I never knew he was this serious.’

Maybe, just maybe this wasn’t so bad and Minseok had been right.

But still, deep inside he hoped the angel was wrong.

“I’m sorry for crying.” Sejin moved away quickly, lifting his hands to his eyes to wipe away the tears, but Luhan was faster.

Luhan reached out to the boy his cheeks, cleaning the liquid from the flawless skin. Seeing Sejin from this close and actually paying attention to his face, Luhan noticed he was quite handsome. ‘How come I never noticed it before?’ He wanted to hit his head when his heart immediately added, ‘Minseok is still more handsome.’ to his thoughts.

“It’s okay, I’m sorry too. Let’s go now, or else we won’t have enough time for a date.”

Sejin’s eyes lit up from happiness again, nodding his head cutely. “We should change first.”

Luhan nodded. “Let’s meet at the front in 20 minutes. Or do you need more time?”

Sejin shook his head quickly. “It’s more than enough. ”

Luhan watched Sejin as the latter walked toward his room.

He then also entered his room with a heavy, yet delighted heart. He walked to his closet the moment he entered his room, unable to look to the bed where Minseok was still sleeping soundly.

He changed into a pair of simple jeans and a white t-shirt before putting on his jacket, not forgetting to put on a scarf. It was becoming chilly outside and he didn’t want to get recognized on street. Lastly he put on his favorite cap, the one he used to share with Minseok in the past and a pair of glasses before he was ready. It took him only 10 minutes.

In the end, he still looked toward his bed, curious about the angel.

The peaceful look on the red-haired angel his face made Luhan wonder what he was dreaming of. Was he by any chance dreaming about him?

A warm wave went through his body at the thoughts. 

He didn’t know if he should wake the boy up to tell him he was going out for a while, or let him sleep in. He chose the latter and went toward the door, closing it quietly behind him.

He ran into Sejin and Jongdae, who were talking together about a show they always watched together. Sejin was wearing black jeans, a black sweater and above of it a navy colored coat. He wore a grey beanie and a matching scarf with it. ‘He doesn’t look bad.’

“You guys are going together?” Jongdae asked dumbfounded as he eyed both their clothes. They were obviously going out together to who knows where.

“Yes, we’re going to hang-”

“We’re going on a date.” Luhan cut Sejin off, surprising both Sejin and Jongdae by the sudden statement. Sejin bit his lip before he took Luhan’s hand in his own, smiling at Jongdae.

“Yes. A date.” Sejin said proudly.

Jongdae didn’t know how to feel. He was happy, but something was holding him back from being excited and completely happy about it. He decided to laugh it off and joking about it before the two left the dorm with a quick wave and a greeting.

“See you guys!” When the door closed, Jongdae his hand slowly fell down to his side. He was shocked when he heard a door behind him close. He looked behind to see Kyungsoo and Jongin walking toward him, Jongin hugging the older one tightly from the back and Kyungsoo holding softly onto the youngest his hands.

“What’s wrong, Jongdae?” Kyungsoo asked as Jongin filled his neck with butterfly kisses.

“Sejin and Luhan…”  Jongin’s attention was caught now too. “They went on a date.”

The three fell in a silence, all thinking the same thing.


~너의 세상으로~
 

“Yah! Chanyeol-ah, Baekhyun-ah! Hurry up!”

A loud yell through the dorm made the angel in the bed stir, frowning as he woke up from his dream. He listened to the voices outside. He recognized the first voice immediately as Kris’. He kept his eyes closed.

“Yeah, yeah, we know.”

Another deep voice appeared. It was of course Chanyeol’s, making Minseok wonder what he did this time.

“Yah! Baekkie, what was that for?! It hurts~” 

Baekhyun was obviously pissed, Minseok guessed, when he had heard a smack from outside the door and a whining Chanyeol afterwards. Minseok sniggered as he imagined the scene in front of them. That couple was really too cute and funny for words. He always thought they were totally made for each other.

“Guys, we really need to go now.”

Joonmyun probably interfered in the quarrel that was about to happen if he didn’t do so. He could still hear Chanyeol whine and Baekhyun telling him not to be such a baby.

“Why do I have to come too? Why~?”

Minseok felt really bad for Joonmyun right now. Not only did he have a whiny Chanyeol early in the morning, but also a childish Jongdae who was acting like a 6 years old kid who needed attention from anyone really, he never really cared as long as someone gave him the attention he wanted.

 Minseok understood him completely. It was not like Jongdae was an attention , but being one of the few members that didn’t have any feelings for another member. Unlike the other members, he didn’t have anyone to get attention from or give.

No matter how you see it, his way of asking attention was a much depressing and less expensive way than Tao. That boy would ask for the most expensive stuff and food if he was feeling lonely.

“Jongdae, you have a schedule together with Kris and Sehun, go with them before they’ll leave without you. Hey! Kris don’t leave yet! Jongdae run after them!”

“But hyung~”

“MY EYELINER!”

“Baekhyun, shut up for God’s sake. Jongdae hurry, Chanyeol please give Baekhyun his eyeliner back. Thank you, Yixing-ah… ”

“Yah! You stole my eyeliner? Give it back you-”

“Byun Baekhyun! Don’t you dare finish that sentence! And where the hell is Zitao?!”

“Joonmyun-ah, please calm down. Tao is already in the van.”

“I’m sorry Yixing, thanks for the massage. Let’s hurry up, we’re late.”

Minseok listened to the noise with a smile on his face. It was funny to hear them argue like that. He wondered how he was whenever they had to make ready. He couldn’t imagine himself in the chaos to be honest, but he would like it. He was sure of it.

When he heard the front door close and no more voices were heard, he decided it was time to open his eyes and sit up. He stretched his arms and let out a long yawn.

Only now he realized Luhan wasn’t sleeping beside him.

He was sure the latter didn’t have any schedule. Was he maybe in the living room?

The angel stepped out of Luhan’s bed, tidying it before he flew toward the door, opening it. He took a look in the empty living room. Maybe Luhan was sleeping in someone else bed? With those thoughts, Minseok flew around the dorm to take a peek in all the rooms.

He stopped when he heard two voices at the other side of one of the rooms.

But it wasn’t Luhan’s and he was sure Luhan wasn’t there either.

With a long sigh he walked off toward the couch. He couldn’t deny the fact that he was sad that Luhan left without telling him a word. The past weeks Luhan always made sure to let the angel know where he went if he was still asleep. What made today different?

His thoughts were cut when the door of one of the rooms opened. Minseok looked behind curiously.

He watched as Kyungsoo and Jongin exited their room, walking straight to the kitchen. Kyungsoo in front as Jongin followed him with a tired smile, their hands intertwined.

‘How on earth are they not official yet? They’re like a married couple already.’ Minseok chuckled as he heard their sweet talk to each other.  He wondered if Kris may have been the only one not knowing that they’re together. No way that they can deny their feelings toward each other. They’re obviously in love with each other and they don’t even hold back their actions. Actions that only couples do toward each other.

“Jongin-ah, stop~ It tickles~”

Minseok smirked before he set off toward the kitchen to watch the couple. He was welcomed with the lovely sight of Jongin leaning his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder as he put his arms around the older his head. Kyungsoo on the other side was warming up the breakfast that the others had left them, smiling to the food, but Minseok knew well enough that it wasn’t the food that made him smile.

 “Hyung…” Jongin whispered into the shorter boy his ear.

“Hmm~” Kyungsoo leaned into the you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter