[MINSEOK/LUHAN] Minseok came back... And he isn't staying...

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17:

“Minseok-ah~” Luhan chanted softly as he was caressing the cheek of the angel in his arms. He pressed the petit body closer to his own, planting a kiss on the forehead of the angel.

Minseok stirred in his sleep by Luhan’s action, leaning into the touch.

Luhan chuckled leaning over to Minseok’s ear to wake him up. “Minseok baby~” He called out louder now. He watched as the angel’s eyes fluttered open. Luhan’s seemed to stop working for a moment when he saw the beautiful sight. He could only stare at the boy, as if he was brought in a chant.

The moment Minseok opened his eyes, he was welcomed by a surprised Luhan, who was staring down at him intensively. This made a small, tired smile appear on his face. He closed his eyes once again to enjoy the moment, cuddling onto Luhan’s hand, which were used as a pillow for him.

“Morning Luhan-ah~”

Luhan smiled brightly at the melodious voice. “Did you sleep well?” He asked, before he held Minseok’s chin and leaned forward to kiss those sinful lips.

Minseok knew it wasn’t right, but he didn’t stop either. Instead he leaned forward to deepen the kiss, nibbling on the human’s bottom lip.

Without intending to, Luhan let a soft moan escape before he moved back to stop the kiss.

“Wait, I didn’t brush my teeth yet!” Luhan instantly let go of Minseok to sit up and rush to the bathroom so that he could quickly brush his teeth before making out with his precious love.

Minseok on the other hand just laughed loudly. Luhan was really too cute for words. He would have never thought the boy would worry about such a small things. To be honest, he hadn’t even noticed a thing. He was just happy to taste Luhan’s soft lips.

Before Luhan could walk away from the bed side, Minseok took him by his arm and pulled him toward the bed, making Luhan fall on top of him.

“W-What are you doing?” Luhan’s flushed was hilarious to see. What kind of dirty things was he thinking right now, Minseok wondered.

“It’s okay, I think they taste amazing~” Minseok said before claiming Luhan’s lips again.

Luhan smiled into the kiss and leaned over Minseok’s body, making the angel fall backwards on the bed. He hovered over the body while kissing the angel, his left hand automatically roamed over Minseok his side.

After half a minute, the two stopped again. Minseok was smiling brightly while staring at Luhan, while Luhan hummed in content as he lifted his hand from the older one his side to his cheek.

“Minseok-ah…”

“Hmm~”

Luhan rubbed his nose against Minseok’s, making Minseok giggle instantly.

“I love you.”

Minseok’s giggles were immediately changed to a bright smile.

“Me too Luhan, I love you.”

Luhan made himself fall next to the angel’s body, laying on his side to just simply stare at the beauty in front of him.

The two ended up just staring and smiling at each other in silence for half an hour, before a knock was heard on the door.

“Luhan-ah, are you awake?” Kris knocked a few times more, before he opened the door of Luhan’s room.

“Morning Kris!” Luhan sat up cheerfully greeting Kris. Minseok turned around from his spot and greeted Kris with a simple smile.

“Ah, you were already awake?”

The two nodded.

“Luhan, you should get ready for you schedule. We’re leaving in an hour. And Minseok-ah, don’t make us worried like that again, understood? And one more thing, be careful, you guys were lucky some members were out early.”

Luhan hummed. He leaned in to kiss Minseok’s lips once again, before he stood up to make his way to the bathroom.

Kris could only sigh. ‘This isn’t good at all…’


~너의 세상으로~

“Luhan, we should talk.”

Luhan looked up from his phone to face the leader when he heard the seriousness in his voice. He nodded once, gesturing the younger one to continue and that he was listening. He put down his phone on the table in front of him.

Both of them were in the waiting room, waiting for the other members to finish their show. The two of them had finished just a few minutes ago.

Kris knew he hadn’t had a lot time before other members would come in, so he decided to go straight to the point.

“It’s about Minseok-hyung.”

A frown formed on Luhan’s face. He really didn’t like where this was going to. He had been so happy since this morning because of Minseok. He didn’t want to talk about serious things now. He knew exactly what Kris was going to say.

“About you and Minseok to be exact. ” Kris sighed when he saw the older, more stubborn one turn his face away from him. He was obviously not contented, but Kris had to talk about this before it was too late.

If it wasn’t already too late.

“Luhan… You-… Have you ever thought about the fact that Minseok is an angel?” Kris hated to tell Luhan this and the reacting he was getting now was exactly why. Even if Luhan tried to hide it, the younger one saw right through him.

Luhan bit the inside of his cheek, trying not to let anything out. He refused to give an answer to the question. He had thought about it, but refused to face the truth now. Minseok was by his side right now, nothing else mattered. They were okay and in love, Minseok was right next to him all day long. Luhan was happy like that, angel or human, Minseok was there to love him.

He refused to think about that one important thing.

“The two of you can’t stay together.”

Luhan’s eyes widened, but just slightly before it changes back to its original size. A sadness washed over him, his eyes started to water and a lump slowly started to form in his throat.

Why did Kris have to be so mean? Couldn’t he see already how hard Luhan was trying to deny that fact even if he knew deep in his heart that it was like that?

“I know.” Luhan knew.

Luhan knew Minseok was here right next to him, but wasn’t staying.

He knew Minseok was longing for him now, but it wouldn’t last for a long time.

He knew Minseok was loving him now, but he wouldn’t feel like that forever.

The blond haired boy smiled bitterly.

He knew it all, it was just like that time all over again.

History was repeating itself.

But this time he was going to change it.

He wasn’t going to let that history repeat itself the same way.

“I know Wufan…” Luhan looked firmly into Kris his eyes. “But at least this time if Minseok leaves me heartbroken-  this time I don’t need to have any regrets. As long as I can be with Minseok like this, loving him and being loved back, even if it’s for a short moment, I don’t care about anything else. ”

“I don’t think this is a good way of thinking for you Lu.” Kris crossed his legs and tried to think of  a way to stop this all. “You shouldn’t fall for Minseok again. It’s only-”

“I already did!” Luhan explained frustrated. Seriously, how could their leader not see that already?! “I already fell for him a long time ago and my feelings never changed, never!” He wanted to let Kris know how serious he was about this. He had to let him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter