[MINSEOK/LUHAN] Thank you hyung. Thank you.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6:

“Where are we going?”

The cute angel looked up to the handsome human, noticing how tall the latter was; he decided to fly up a few centimeters from the ground. He really felt tiny next to the giant. Like really, really tiny. How tall was this human? 2 meters?

The said giant was about to look down at first, but was startled when he found the angel his face right beside him, a curious look shown on it. He took a step back and sighed. He really had to get used to this.

“We’re  going to my house.”

Minseok hummed in responds. He flew a bit further  than where he and Kris were walking just now and turned around when there was about 1,5 meters between the  two. He flew backwards, so that it was easier to talk.

“Do you live alone?” The angels questioned the boy who was walking in front of him.

“Look out!” Kris chuckled when Minseok didn’t get it until he bumped into a lantern. Minseok and Kris both fell into laughter. Kris felt an indescribable happiness inside. The fact that he was actually laughing with his hyung again meant a lot to him. He never thought this day would ever come again and that it would just be a memory he could only look back at forever.

“So~ Do you live alone?” After Minseok finished his sentence he cautiously looked behind for a second, so that he wouldn’t bump into anything else.

“No, I live in a dorm with my friends. We’re an idol group together. I usually live with 5 members only in China, while the other 6 live in Korea. But since we need to practice for our comeback, we’re staying at the dorm in Korea. ” Kris explained the angel, but he wasn’t really sure if the latter would understand. He wondered how he would react when he sees him. “Oh, I have a present for you at the dorm.”

“I love presents!  Wait, you guys have 12 members then? Awesome!” Minseok was really happy to be able to see so many humans. Would they also be able to see him? He really hoped so. He liked Kris and he would love to befriend his friends too. They must be all nice and sweet.

Minseok looked confused when he saw Kris shaking his head. “No, 13.”

“Huh?”

“We have 13 members.” Kris tried to hold back his tears; it was hard to know his hyung didn’t remember them at all. But even so, he would always be a part of them.  He wondered if Minseok would ever remember them.

Kris cleared his throat before continuing. “One of our members, our hyung… He died in an accident.”

“Really…” Minseok felt bad right now for asking. It must have been very hard on Kris. This member must have been very important to Kris, for making him so sad. “I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay. Because now I know he is doing okay.” Kris smiled a genuine smile as he looked at the angel, trying to tell him it’s really okay. He then realized they were already in front of the dorm. “It’s here.” Kris pointed at the building.

Minseok stared at the building in awe, not noticing Kris was already entering the building. He hurriedly flew to the man who was greeting the guard.

He followed the human to the elevator in silence, knowing it would be weird if Kris was caught talking to himself in the lobby. Minseok chuckled when he imagined it.

Luckily, Kris was the only person in the elevator, so they could talk freely now. He pushed the button of the dorm’s floor.

Minseok looked around the small room, wondering what it was. He jumped up in shock when the room was suddenly moving up. He clutched Kris’ arm tightly in fear. “What is this?”

Kris laughed out loud and told the poor angel to calm down. “It’s okay. It’s just an elevator. It brings us to the right floor, without having to walk the stairs.”

Minseok slowly let go of Kris’s arm as he nodded. “I guess it’s okay then.”

The elevator suddenly stopped, making Minseok jump in surprise once again.

He watched as the doors slit open and Kris walking out of the small ‘room’.  The angel followed right after. He heard some noises behind one of the doors.

Kris stopped in his tracks as he heard the yelling from none other than his own dorm. “Those crazy bastard.” Kris  cursed softly. He couldn’t believe this was happening. What kind of problems happened just when he found their precious hyung? This is not how he planned this.

The tall man walked angrily to the dorm, followed by a curious angel.

He opened the door with the password before slamming the door open.

“What the hell happened here?!” He yelled angrily, making not only everyone in the room surprised by the stern voice, but also the angel behind him.

Kris stepped the room in, looking at the frozen people in front of him. He observed the situation. It all fell together when he saw Sehun being held back, while Sejin’s cheek was getting purple and blood covered his lips. He massaged his temple, trying hard to control his anger, before he would murder the maknae right in front of Minseok’s eyes.

Oh right, Minseok.

“K-Kris?” 

Kris looked up in surprise.

Minseok froze when he heard the most beautiful voice he ever heard. He looked to the group of people. He knew he found the source of the voice when he was met with the most beautiful pair of eyes. That’s when reality hit him.

“Luhan…” Minseok called out, but no one heard him. Well, other than Kris.

He couldn’t believe he had found the boy he was looking for all this time. He was even prettier than the photo or without the disguise. But wait… Then Kris knew the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter