[MINSEOK/LUHAN] What is baozi?

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  9:

“How was he?” Minseok looked to his side where Kris was sitting.

It was a Tuesday morning, almost noon and Exo had some free time till the afternoon. The members had breakfast together around 9 and afterwards most of them went back to sleep again. Minseok had figured out Exo was a group full of lazy asses who loved to sleep whenever they could. Kyungsoo, Luhan and Joonmyun were the only ones who were up early usually. The three of them were already out to shop for lunch.

It was really a miracle that Kris was awake right now.

Kris looks up from the newspaper he was reading. “How was he? Luhan?” The man questioned him and turned to look at the newspaper again, taking his cup coffee from the table.

“No, the member who passed away. I heard some fans talking about him today when I came back. His name is Xiumin, right?” He looked at the wall, thinking back of the moment from that morning when he went out since everyone was still a sleep. A group of girls were talking happily about a person they missed, Xiumin. He was surprised when they said he was an Exo member. He then understood it was the member who passed away.

Kris thought for a moment before answering.

He wasn’t sure if he should say it’s him or not. It may be a shock to Minseok and he isn’t even sure if the angel is allowed to know. There was a reason that angels couldn’t remember their past right?

He had no idea about angel things and rules. There was a possibility that Minseok may remember his previous life and Kris honestly didn’t want this sweet boy to remember anything from his tragic death.

It was for the best that he wouldn’t tell Minseok he was their precious member who they lost.

“Y-Yeah. Xiumin-h-hyung.” The human stuttered by accident and he seriously wanted to hit himself for being such an idiot.

 “Ah~ I wish I could meet him. He seems like a great person. Luhan is so into him… But how was he? I mean, I heard about him before from you and the other members, but I was wondering how he was; his habits, his personality. What did Luhan like about him?” Minseok looked just like a little kid, waiting for sweets. It was really cute. He was already tugging Kris’ shirt, eager to know more about ‘Xiumin’.

Kris thought again. ‘How were you back then?’

Sweet, childish, mature and serious when needed, observing, gets up the earliest, funny, cute…

Kris chuckled when he looked at the angel again.

‘Tsk, he seriously didn’t change one bit. How come I only noticed that now?’

The only thing that changed was that he talked a lot I more. And that says a lot, Minseok always used to be talkative in the dorm.

 “He’s pretty much like you. And what Luhan liked about him? I don’t know, ask Luhan.” Minseok pouted, obviously not happy with the reply. He wanted to hear stories just like how Kris had shared stories about the other members. He wanted to hear some fun facts and maybe even more about Luhan’s relationship toward the oldest. He couldn’t deny that he wanted to know Xiumin’s feelings toward Luhan too.

“Tell me~” Minseok whined.

“You know I can’t~” Kris laughed.

Just then Luhan came in, frowning when he heard the leader laugh like a maniac all alone.

 “Hey Kris!” He called out before he closed the door behind him.

 Minseok smiled immediately when he heard that melodically voice. He turned around immediately, leaning on the back of the cough, just like a pet who was waiting for its master to greet him.

“Hey!” Kris responded and just put his hand up to greet the older one, not looking back.

Minseok watched as Luhan took of his shoes before walking in the room. He took of the jacket he was wearing, revealing his bare arm. Minseok blushed at the sight.

He had to admit Luhan’s bare, slightly muscled arms were hot.

Luhan entered the kitchen, took a soda from the fridge and seated himself next to Kris.

Minseok had flown up just in time for Luhan not to sit on top of him.

“Wah~ I’m so tried! And it’s so hot outside, it’s killing me!” Luhan exclaimed as he stretched his arms tiredly. He threw his head backwards, enjoying the cool room. He never loved their air conditioner so much as he loved it now. It was so cool in the house, unlike outside.  

 “Haha, it must be hard on you. Is that why you left Kyungsoo and Joonmyun alone in the heat for groceries?”

Luhan stayed silent, knowing Kris was right. He cursed the younger one for figuring it out already. So he just stayed silent and enjoyed the cool breezes without any regrets.

“Ask him! Ask him!” Minseok kept on chanting in Kris’ ear.

Kris smirked and turned toward Luhan after listening to the angel endless chanting.

“Luhan-”

“Ask him what he misses about Xiumin!” Minseok said with a grin, sitting on the middle of the table.

“What do you miss the most about- Hyung?” Kris reminded himself not to say his name out loud in front of the angel.

“Why? Are you curious~?” Luhan said cheekily. “Uhm… I guess…” Luhan’s eyes suddenly saddened. He lifted his legs toward his chest and hugged them. “I miss… the fact that I can’t lean on his shoulder anymore. I always loved doing that. Hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter