[MINSEOK/LUHAN] I want to know more of them.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8:

It was 8PM and Kris was alone at the dorm, drinking a cup of coffee. All the members were gone outside. He took a sip from his coffee, stretching his arms and sighed in content.

It was so peaceful right now in the dorm, being all alone.

Even Minseok was out.

A chuckle released his lips as he thought back of how badly Minseok wanted to follow Luhan around no matter what. Kris wondered why Minseok asked his permission in the first place. Wasn’t Minseok’s mission to guard over Luhan, not Kris?

That’s how Kris ended up alone right now. Minseok went to follow Luhan to the practice room, saying it was only to make sure the latter was okay and nothing would happen to him. Kris didn’t even think Minseok had other intention or thought something was suspicious, until Minseok started to blabber ‘not because I want to stare at his beautiful face or something’.

He just told the angel ‘whatever’ and sent him off with a smile.

He was distracted from his thoughts when he heard a soft knock on the window.

He looked up and smiled when he say his favorite hyung in angel form in front of the window, waving excitedly.  It was really weird for Kris and he still couldn’t get used to it really, the fact that Minseok was really here now. And it was even harder whenever Minseok had his wings out. But even if it was weird, he was happy. He didn’t care what Minseok was, it was still their sweet and cute hyung no matter in what kind of form he appeared.


~너의 세상으로~

 

It bought peace to their life. The others may not see Minseok, but he noticed everyone was more cheerful and at ease recently. Especially Luhan. Whenever he was sad, Minseok was there to hold him and Kris had to admit that it really helped.

The past days, Minseok wouldn’t leave Luhan’s side. No matter where the human went, Minseok followed. Well, not the bathroom, much to Minseok’s dismay. Kris lectured the angel the first time he wanted to follow Luhan into the bath room.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Kris eyed the angel suspiciously.

“W-What do you mean? I’m just g-going to look after L-Luhan bod- I mean, just look after him. Y-Yeah, something may happen to him!” Minseok looked sheepishly at Kris before turning away to follow Luhan.

“No, you’re not Minseok.” Kris grabbed the latter’s collar at the back, dragging the angel with him, as far away from Luhan’s body. He never expected Minseok’s ert side would also remain the same. “The only danger for Luhan in the bathroom are you hyung.”

During the nights, when everyone was asleep, Kris would always wake up to talk with Minseok on the rooftop. Minseok would always tell him excitedly how Luhan laughed again that day and what Luhan did that day, never was it about Minseok himself.

It reminded Kris of what Luhan had told him the day before. Luhan had told Kris that whenever he feels sad, he could feel Minseok hugging him and he feels him around a lot those days.


~너의 세상으로~

 

Kris walked toward the window and opened it for Minseok to enter.

Minseok hopped inside, his smile never fading from his face, assuring Kris that everything went great that night. The angel threw himself on the couch. He moved toward the cup of coffee, curious about the smell. When he smelled it, his nose crinkled because of the smell. 

 “Luhan is dancing beautifully right now~ He’s doing okay. I should pick him up later, right? Do you think it will take a lot of time? I can wait, right?” He said hyper, not giving Kris any chances to speak or respond.

 Kris chuckled and sat beside the angel. “That’s great. You seem happy too.” He pinched the angel his cheeks affectionally. He loved the cute look on Minseok’s face whenever he did so.

“Of course I am. If Luhan’s happy, I’m happy. Oh, I wanted to ask you something.” Kris nodded. “I’ve been watching the other members too. They all are so great! I wanted to ask more about them.” The curiosity that Minseok showed toward the other members made Kris tear up for a second. It wasn’t just all about Luhan, he knew now that all of them were watched over by Minseok.

“Uhm… Let’s start with Yixing. You know who he is?” Minseok nodded after he thought back about it.

“The one who loves dancing and always helps with cooking right?”

“Haha, you already observed them right? He’s a funny person and hardworking person, yet naughty and forgetful. He’s one of the few members who like to follow the rules or actually follow them. I think he has a secret crush on Joonmyun, the other leader, seeing the reactions the two have whenever they are together. Yixing… Actually, before he became a member of Exo… He was a local child star in his hometown!” Kris laughed at the image of Yixing’s childhood self. he took his phone and showed the angel some videos from Yixing’s pre debut.

By the time they reached the last video, Minseok was clutching onto his stomach from the laughter he had just now during all the videos. It was exact the same reaction the first time the angel had seen them when he was still a human.

“THAT’S HILARIOUS HAHAHA I’M SURE I WON’T BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THE QUITE  YIXING EVER AGAIN!”

“An then there is the Grandpa. He’s kinda lame, but we love him anyway.” Minseok frowned, not really knowing about who the man was talking. “Joonmyun, I mentioned him just now as Yixing’s interest.”

“He’s the leader of the other group. He’s the last person to commit a crime, really. He always tries really hard to get the kids to listen to him, but without any luck. Recently he found a new way to control them by buying food for them. He’s one of the sweetest persons I know and he has a soft personality. He’s the favorite of our boss, shh~” Both laughed amusedly. Minseok sipped his mouth with his hand playfully.

“Our secret~”

“Then, who do you want to hear next?”

“Uhm~ Those two boys! The one who can’t stay away from each other! One has this really big pair of eyes, just like an owl.” Minseok imitated the big eyes, trying to let Kris know who he meant. Of course Kris knew already who he meant, but he didn’t mind seeing that cute imitation.

“Kyungsoo and Jongin you mean. Those two are… Well… They are in a relationship, but they never made it official. But you saw it yourself I guess. They can’t deny anything. Kyungsoo is the cook of us all, he really enjoys cooking together with Yixing, while Jongin is fond of eating the latter his food. Kyungsoo, the big eyed one, nags us to clean behind us, but aside from Joonmyun and Yixing, no one listens to him. He has a beautiful voice and loves to hum songs. He’s really talkative whenever we appear on shows, while he looks like the shy type. While Jongin looks like a blabbermouth, yet he’s the shy one.”

After an hour of talking about all the other members, the two ended the talk by laughing, wanting both suddenly to see the members. Minseok had listened admirably to the story about all the members, their personality, their funny habits and their not-so-secret loves for each other. He learned that; Jongin was a lazy whose shyness fated once he heard music, Tao was a cute panda whose personality really didn’t suit his face, while Jongdae was a total troll who worked the hardest on shows. Sehun was a cute ice prince and was the most protective over Luhan, he acted cold, while he had a warm heart. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were soulmates, both hyper kids. Sejin was the newest member; the members loved him a lot, aside from Sehun. The two didn’t go really well together

. He also found out that the only couple, who were official, was the playful troublemakers Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Still, Minseok felt jealousy inside him. He was jealous of them all being human. He wanted to be friends and be cared by such an amazing people too.

I wish I could be their friend too…”

“You are.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Let’s make dinner before they come back.”

“Yes~”

The two walked the kitchen in, Kris with a heavy heart.


~너의 세상으로~

 

It was the day after Kris and Minseok’s conversation about the members. Minseok kept his eyes on all the couples, trying to see all the secret moments that happened between them, making Kris realize Minseok would be a perfect fan boy, when he heard the angel squeal whenever there was a new moment. He noted himself not to let Minseok find out about idols’ worst nightmare, a devil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter