[MINSEOK/LUHAN] I don't know.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L-Luhan, can I speak with you for a moment?”

‘L-Luhan?’ Minseok tried to look all around him but the room was filled with darkness, the last thing he remembered was looking at Luhan’s sleeping face and the next moment he was in a dark room, only a voice filling the room. He couldn’t speak, he couldn’t move. He was unable to do anything.

“Minseok-ah, what’s wrong?”

His heart calmed down when he heard the voice he loved so much. He looked around the room to search for the human, surprised that he could actually move now. But all he saw was darkness and shadows.

“I-… I love you Luhan. More than a friend, more than a brother. I love you like that. I want to be with you.”

Was that his own voice? He didn’t remember this moment. ‘It’s just a dream’, he finally realized. He sighed, happy this was just a dream. He couldn’t have this conversation for real, or he would be in real trouble. Luhan would have hope then and-

“M-Minseok, you can’t be serious right? I- Me  and Sehun- We’re in love… We’re dating right now. I’m sorry Minseok-ah. I-“

Minseok froze up. Before he realized what was going on, tears fell down his face. He was unable to wipe them away. It was just a dream. Or rather, a nightmare, but why did it feel so real. It felt so surreal, yet so real. Like a- Like a déjà vu. This unbearable pain, he never felt it before, but it seemed so familiar.

“Forget it.”

“MINSEOK WAIT! MINSEOK!”

“Minseok-ah~ Wake up~”

Minseok’s eyes shot open. He sat up in shock, feeling sweat drip along his face. He was lost in the dream.

“Minseok? Are you alright?”

Minseok turned his head to the speaking person. When he came eye to eye with no other than Luhan, his heart skipped a beat. He hugged the body in front of him tightly, not wanting to let go,

He felt Luhan’s arms move around him, holding him tightly. It was exactly what he needed right now. He needed Luhan’s warmth right now.

‘-sorry Minseok-’

Minseok shook his head furiously, not wanting to think about it again.

“Minseok… Tell me what’s wrong.” Luhan spoke in a soft tone, the one he didn’t use a lot. It was only when he was extremely worried and sad.

“Nightmare.” Minseok hoped Luhan would understand not to ask any further when he only used a simple answer.

Fortunaly Luhan didn’t ask anything more, he just held him the whole time.

‘Was it just a nightmare?’

“Luhan, can I ask you something?” Minseok spoke after a long silence.

“Of course you can, you can ask me anything.”

“Did I ever-” Confess? He didn’t dare to speak the last words, so he stopped his sentence, making Luhan curious about it even more.

“Did you ever what?” Luhan tilted his head to his left in a questional manner.

Minseok shook his head in response. Maybe it was better to ask Kris about it. He was sure the leader knew about his past relationship with Luhan. The only thing he knew was that they broke up, because Luhan had hurt him. If he confessed then wouldn’t Luhan have accepted it if it was real? “Nothing, forget it.”

Luhan eyes widened sadly when he heard those familiar words, he suddenly remembered that moment. It was strange that that moment suddenly came up in his mind.

Minseok removed the covers from his lower body and flew up toward the door of their room. “I’m going to Kris you should rest before your schedule.”

 “Kris isn’t home yet.” Luhan said in a sad voice. Minseok sighed when he saw the look in Luhan’s eyes. He was such a baby sometimes. “Can’t you play and talk with me now?” Luhan looked with his puppy eyes toward the angel and of course, the angel couldn’t say no to those eyes.

“What do you want to do then? Want to get out for a moment before you next schedule?” Minseok was contented when he saw a small smile appear on the human’s face.

“Let’s stay inside. Autumn is almost nearing and it’s getting colder outside” Luhan reasoned out, making Minseok nod. He didn’t want Luhan to get sick. “And… I want to talk with you.”

Minseok thought for a second, wondering if Luhan wanted to ask further about what he wanted to ask just now or if it’s about something else. He looked Luhan in the eyes, seeing the seriousness in the latter his eyes. “Let’s talk then.” The angel said before he sat on Luhan’s bed, next to the latter.

“You know, you really hurt me that day.” Luhan pouted to the angel. “You really think I should find a lover?” Minseok unconsciously took Luhan’s hand and intertwined them. Luhan moved a little closer to Minseok’s body, shyly. “Would you be okay with it?”

Minseok hated lying, but it was for his and Luhan’s sake. He nodded his head hesitatingly, humming softly. “I- I think it’s good for you to find a lover.”

Luhan moved his face closer to Minseok. Minseok didn’t know what Luhan was planning, so he just stood still and looked into the latter his eyes to find an answer. “Would you be okay if I would date Sejin.” Both of them closed their eyes when there was only an inch left between their lips. Minseok could feel Luhan’s breathing on his lips.

Before Luhan could close the gap, Minseok had already done it, but he only left a quick peck on the blonde his lips, receiving a groan in responds from the boy.

Minseok watched as Luhan opened his eyes slowly.

“I think you should date Sejin.”

Luhan bit his lower lip, standing up before leaving the room quickly.

Minseok could only watch the boy disappear from his sight. “It’s better like this Minseok, it’s better for both of us.” The angel convinced himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter