[LUHAN/SEHUN] Luhan and Minseok... What was their relationship?

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3:

 

Their comeback was already coming nearer and the members of Exo were once again practicing hard for their dance routines, singing and some were even practicing their variety skills. It wouldn’t be long before they would have to promote on variety shows and promote their song on music shows. So they wanted it all to be perfect for their comeback. Not only for themselves, or their friends, but especially for Minseok.

“Okay guys! That’s enough. We’ll continue tomorrow. You guys did a great job!” Their manager yelled through the room, making everyone sigh contented.

All the members walked out to take a shower. After all the practice they were covered in sweat, so they all ran as fast as they could so that they could be the first ones to shower. Luhan laughed as he watched the members tackle each other, grab each other and using other childish tricks to be first.

He looked on his side and saw that Sejin and he were the only one not fighting for the shower. Luhan still felt slightly awkward with the new member and still couldn’t accept him completely, but he was trying to. Luhan didn’t know for sure, but he had a feeling that the younger one slightly liked him.

Luhan knew he could never return those feelings, so he tried hard to not make any misunderstandings between them.

And then there was also Sehun.

Sehun made him really confused. Ever since he said those words after the kiss, Luhan couldn’t help but think about it.

Luhan smiled to himself, making the boy next to him frown.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Sejin asked confused.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about something Sehun told me.” Luhan assured the other. He ruffled the younger’s hair. ‘Sehun is right. It’s only his.‘

Sejin also smiled and looked around. Sehun hadn’t come to practice since he had another appointment with their sunbae’s, Yunho and Changmin. Sejin decided to take this chance to ask Luhan to go somewhere with him.

“Hyung, let’s go somewhere to eat lunch together. ” Sejin asked carefully, afraid for rejection.

Luhan thinks for a bit, already imagining all the food. “Sure!” Luhan had a bright smile when he thought of something he really wanted to eat right now. “I want to eat steamed buns! Let’s get that okay!”

Sejin agreed simply.

The two waited till the others finished their shower, before they went in. After getting ready for their lunch, both of them walked away from the building, waving the others goodbye.

“See you guys at home!” Luhan greeted for the last time.

“Have a nice meal guys!”

“Take good care of Luhan, Sejin-ah!”

“Yah! I’m the hyung! He doesn’t need to take care of me!” Luhan scolded before walking off.

The others laughed as they left the other way to their dorm.

“I know this really nice place to eat, we should go there.” Luhan stated contented. He blushed when his stomach started to growl once he thought about the food.

“Haha, hungry hyung? We should hurry up then.”
 

~너의 세상으로~
 

“Here is your order~ Enjoy the food.” The manager herself served them the steamed buns and noodle soup with a smile, since her favorite customer came by. She really loved Luhan and always served him extra food. She still remembered the days when Luhan always used to come by with his cute friend, Minseok. She even put a photo of the two boy eating steamed buns in her restaurant.

“Thanks halmeoni!”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” The woman walked away to another table with a smile.

“You come here often, hyung?”

“Yes! I come here many times. This-” Luhan smiled faintly as he looked at the warm steaming buns on the table as he thought back of the past. “This is the place I always went with him…” Luhan faked a smile and took some food, trying hard to look happy.

“It was his favorite food.” Luhan said before stuffing a bun in his mouth. Even though he really enjoyed eating steamed bun, a tear escaped his eye as he thought back of his hyung again.

Sejin looked worried at Luhan, who was looking down now, trying hard to eat the bun without choking. He tried to reach out with his hand to hold the oldest his cheek, but he stopped when Luhan suddenly laughed faintly.

“Aigo~ I’m sorry Sejin-ah, I’m such a fool for crying.” He wiped his tear away and continued eating.

“It’s okay hyung.” Sejin tried to assure Luhan and also took a bun. He just stared at it, afraid to eat it. After seeing Luhan so sad, he didn’t know if it was a good timing.

“Why does everyone keep saying that when I cry…” Luhan mumbled, but before Sejin could respond to that, Luhan already started to talk in a more cheerful voice. “Yah, eat it already! They will become cold if you don’t eat quickly.” Luhan said before taking another bun and eating it.

After eating their food, both of them waited for a dessert that halmeoni offered them.

“Sejin-ah, look at this picture!” Sejin looked at Luhan’s phone curiously. He laughed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter