[MINSEOK/LUHAN] I only need you Minseok.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13:

Another week has passed and Luhan felt himself falling more and more for Minseok all over again. His body would immediately react whenever Minseok came to close, making him unable to concentrate. He would always be left speechless with red cheeks and a rapidly beating heart.

It reminded him of the past he would rather forget.

“M-Minseok!” The said boy looked up from the paper he was looking at in Luhan’s hand. The  boy stared with big eyes at Luhan, making his heart beat faster than light. Luhan coughed, trying hard to make his heart calm down. He had never felt like this toward his fellow trainee and soon to be member.

Ever since a few days ago, Luhan had felt something inside him grow for the smaller boy, but he never thought it would go this far. ‘Seriously, why is my heart beating like this. Stop it!’

“Luhan, you’re okay? You look sick.” Minseok frowned in worry as he touched Luhan’s forehead to feel his temperature. Minseok was shocked about the fact that Luhan’s head was burning. “Luhan! You’re burning! Teach-”

Luhan quickly covered Minseok’s mouth, regretting it afterwards when he noticed how close they were. He quickly backed off and shook his head. “I-I’m not sick… It’s just-”

Luhan was left speechless. What was it exactly?

“Was I that stupid in the past? Obviously it was love back then…”

He was really an idiot back then. He had hurt Minseok back then just because he was a stupid, obvious fool who was afraid to admit his goddamn feeling for the sweetest boy in the world.

When did he even start thinking he was in love with Sehun? He had never before felt like that toward Sehun. He hated himself now for rejecting Minseok’s love in the past, while Minseok was all he ever wanted. He had hurt the person he loved the most to the degree that the person himself wanted to die. 

If the Minseok from now would know this… Would he hate him?

Luhan looked down to the boy in his arms.

How could Minseok still look exactly the same?

Luhan traced his finger along the sleeping angel his face. He softly touched his forehead, slowing going down his face.

“Those eyes…” Luhan whispered softly as he carefully touched Minseok’s closed eye.

“Those hamster-like cheekbones…” Luhan giggled as he poked the angel his cheekbones with his forefinger. “Not to forget those soft baozi cheeks…” Luhan continued to trace the cheeks, drawing hearts on the with his finger.

“That cute nose…” This time Luhan pinched Minseok’s nose as soft as he could.

His eyes landed on the last part of Minseok’s face, biting his lips seductively as he touched those sinful lips.

“And lastly… Those beautiful open lips…” Luhan whispered before he sat straighter to lean down, hovering his body over the smaller one. ‘They’re all exactly the same as I remembered.’ Was the last thing he thought before he slowly leaned down, resting both his hands on Minseok’s sides. He wanted this so badly for a while now and he couldn’t help but finally taste those lips.

He was about to close the remaining gap between their lips, when someone knocked on the door.

“!” Luhan hissed before he quickly stood up to open the door, putting a smile on his face to hide his annoyance.

“L-Luhan-hyung.” Sejin knocked on the said boy his door twice, before it was slung open by no one other than Luhan himself. The boy was slightly taken aback by surprise but composed himself right after when he heard the blonde haired boy his lovely voice.

“Yeah Sejin?” The latter answered as he walked out of his room and closed the door softly. His little angel was sleeping on his bed right now and he didn’t want anyone to disturb his little nap, so he decided to leave the room.

Sejin followed right behind Luhan like he always used to do. Not just the old members, but Sejin also noticed Luhan’s strange behavior recently. The boy hardly spent any time with him now, Luhan always seems to be busy with someone but no one knew with what.

“Hyung… It’s been awhile since we hung out together, right?” Sejin played with his fingers to avoid Luhan’s stare, he was kind of nervous even though he was simply asking his hyung to hang out. But why did it feel like he was asking Luhan out for a date?

Sejin felt his cheeks burn as he thought of a date with Luhan. He knew the latter wouldn’t accept him now, but it would be a start. He was determined to win Luhan his heart no matter what. He would make Luhan let go of his love for Minseok.

Sejin always looked up to Minseok ever since Exo’s debut, he really respected the man. He was shocked to know actually that Minseok had loved Luhan before he died, but that didn’t change his feelings for Luhan at all.

“Let’s hang out today. Just the two of us.”

Luhan nodded his head simply, not even thinking about it. “Sure, let’s go!”

~너의 세상으로~

 

Luhan sat on the couch in the living room, his chin leaning onto his knees. He stared at Minseok and Kris, who were looking in a magazine together, probably one featuring the members. He watched as Minseok was reading the article in amusement.

‘Why is he so perfect…?’ Luhan sighed as he once again stared at the angel. The angel he couldn’t have. He felt like a fool for continuing loving him.

He was becoming greedy recently. He knew he was. He wanted the angel his love and kisses. Gosh he wanted to kiss those lips so badly.

But Minseok was an angel now and angels don’t fall in love with humans. Minseok would never feel the same. Even if Minseok had loved him so badly in the past, the past is something far away and on top of that, something Minseok didn’t remember.

“Joonmyun texted me to pick him and Sehun up. I’m off.” Luhan was brought back from his thoughts when Kris suddenly stood up and left the house after he put on his jacket and shoes.

“Luhan-ah, are you okay?” Minseok looked worried to the boy on the other side as he flew toward him, placing his hand on the human his forehead. Minseok sighed in relieve when he didn’t feel a fever coming up.

“I’m fine…” Luhan looked blankly into Minseok’s eyes.

“L-Luhan… Tell me what’s wrong.” Minseok sat next to Luhan and pulled Luhan’s face to the side with his right hand to make t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter