[LUHAN] Minseok-hyung will never be replaced.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1:

All the members sat in front of the emergency room, waiting for news of the doctor, praying for a miracle. A miracle that Minseok would survive at last and would return to their side. The members just hoped they could see Minseok, their loveable hyung, again.

Some members were crying, while others had no tears left anymore. The room was filled with silence and sobs.

Luhan never stopped crying ever since the accident happened.

He could still remember how Minseok looked, stuck between the wall and the car, blood all over him. It was horrible. It was the worst thing he had and could ever see. The image would never leave him again. His favorite hyung ever. His best friend. No, Minseok was more than that. Luhan cared for Minseok in a way he could never care for someone else.

He didn’t want that awful image of Minseok imprinted in his head. He wanted to see the baozi image of Minseok he always had, not Minseok covered in blood, not Minseok’s cold and lifeless body he had held, not those lifeless eyes that stared at him.

Luhan didn’t even know he was shaking like crazy until Sehun held his hand.

“Are you okay?”

Luhan couldn’t answer. His body could only shake and tears only fell.

“Kris-hyung! L-Luhan is-”

Before Sehun could continue his sentence, Kris was already by Luhan’s side to comfort him. He hugged Luhan tightly. “Shh… It’s okay… The doc-”

Everyone, including Luhan looked up when the door opened and the doctor came out. They all looked at him with hopeful eyes.

It broke the doctor’s heart, because he knew they all were waiting for an answer he couldn’t give.

“We’re sorry… We couldn’t save him.”

“W-What?” Kris said full disbelieve, hoping he heard wrong. But the other members knew their hyung was no longer there and all the crying started all over again.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!” Luhan yelled at the doctor. Everyone went silent when Luhan had said something for the first time since they arrived there. Luhan walked to the doctor and grabbed him by his collar.

“Luhan.” Their boss, Lee Sooman called out to Luhan, but Luhan didn’t hear anything. The only thing that went through him was that the doctor was lying or that he didn’t do his job well.

“I AM ASKING YOU!? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!” Sooman sighed and walked up to Luhan to calm him down. He was also sad about the loss of a family member, but the doctor wasn’t the one to blame at all.

“Kim Minseok isn’t here anymore… We’re sorry…”

“Luhan, it’s not the doctor's fault. Please stop this.”

“Luhan… Please…” Kyungsoo begged Luhan as he tried to make Luhan let go of the doctor.

It seemed that their words went through him finally, because Luhan’s hand slowly let go of the doctor.

He was about to fall, but Kris held him in time.

“No. No. Wufan, please tell me it’s not true. Minseokkie. Baozi isn’t gone right? It can’t be true right. Kris, please tell me it’s a lie… I don’t want Minseok to be gone. I want my hyung. Kris, please. Give me my Minseok already. I get it; I will behave from now on. I’ll work harder so give me Minseok back already. Please don’t joke around anymore. It’s not fun anymore.” Luhan cried out in Kris shoulder as he hugged the leader tightly, while the other’s heart broke more with every single word that Luhan said.

Luhan was getting to weak and fainted while he muttered Minseok’s name one more time.

 

~너의 세상으로~

 

A lifeless body sat in front of the TV.

‘-of the Exo member, Xiumin, also known as Kim Minseok. Xiumin was killed in an accident. The car broke, and unfortunaly hit the idol. Lee Sooman, the president of SME, has made a notice on his own. [We are all sad about the loss of one of our family member… Kim Minseok was a great kid, he didn’t deserve to end his life so fast and in this way. We hope he can rest in peace. SMtown will be canceled for now.] Outside, many fans have gathered together. As you can see they are crying, holding banners of their favorite idol and wishes to the members. As for the members, ever since the accident, nothing was heard of them. We heard from sources that the members aren’t coping with it very well and are devastated by the loss of their member. There are various tweets and SNS messages from their co-artists, like TVXQ, Super Junior, SHINEE, F(x) and more groups. The activities of Exo are cancelled for a while until further notice. Close friends of Minseok in the idol world have stated that they are taking a short break too. Tonight, there will be a special event for the loss of- ’

“Luhan-hyung… You should eat alre-”

“No.” Luhan didn’t even look up from the TV, where a video of Xiumin was played during SMTOWN.

“Luh-” Sehun tried once again. His hyung hadn’t eaten at all ever since the accident, but he still refused to eat.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Luhan yelled at Sehun. He walked past the youngest, but Sehun didn’t leave it by that. He didn’t want to see his favorite hyung depressed like that anymore.

“NO LUHAN, I WON’T!” Sehun yelled at Luhan, making Luhan surprised. He looked around and saw Sehun’s eyes almost begging him. “P-Please hyung, you need to eat. It’s been days since you last ate. We are all worried about you.”

“I-” Luhan was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. Honestly, he really didn’t feel like eating at all. His thoughts about Minseok made him feel unwell and he just couldn’t eat anymore. But he didn’t want to worry s anymore. They were already broken enough by Minseok’s death. He didn’t want to worsen it. “Alright… I-I will try to eat.”

Sehun smiled and dragged the oldest with him to the dinner table. The other members also smiled when Luhan finally decided to join them for dinner.

 

~너의 세상으로~

 

Four months have passed since Minseok’s accident. The company decided to send the boys to grief counseling for them to get slightly over it a month after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter