So, that's why?!

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the night tossing and turning in my bed again, caused by several reasons:
1.) It’s bloody hot because the electronic fan is still broken and nobody bothered to try and fix it.
2.) Eunhyuk is snoring
3.) I can’t seem to get my mind of what happened at the campfire yesterday.
I can’t be with a super star that lives far, far away. I’m already destined to marry some Lee Kyung Hae junior!

[Eunhyuk]
NO, OH BABY, MY GIRL
Geu daen nah yae juhn boo noon boo shee geh ah reum dah oon
Nah yae sheen boo sheen ee joo sheen suhn mool
[Heechul]
Haeng bohk hahn gah yo geu dae yae kkah mahn
Noon eh suh noon mool ee heu reu jyo
Kkah mahn muh ree pah ppoo ree dwehl ddae kkah jee doh
Nah yae sarang nah yae geu dae sarang hahl guh seul
Nah maeng seh hahl geh yo

[Sungmin]
Geu dae reul sarang hahn dah neun mahl
Pyung saeng mae eel hah joo goh sheep uh
[Ryeowook]
WOULD YOU MARRY ME? nuhl sarang hah goh ah kkee myuh
Sahl ah gah goh sheep uh

Where is that loud music coming from? I’m going to kill whoever is playing that music on this early morning! I turned around again and saw Eunhyuk stretching his hand out from underneath his blanket. Quickly he fumbled the floor until he found his cell phone that seemed to create the deafening noise. He gave it one slap and it was quiet in the room again.
I turned my head away pretending to be still asleep.
Eunhyuk let out a really loud yawn, got up and walked to the door. In the process he was stepping in my vision and my eyes shot open wide; Eunhyuk was wearing nothing but his boxers. I gasped as a reaction and covered my eyes with the blanket.

“Noona!” Eunhyuk stopped in his tracks “You’re awake?!”

“Why are you ?!” I yelled from underneath the blanket.

“It was so hot, I couldn’t sleep yesterday…” He defended himself.

I sighed; the morning was just as bad as going to bed yesterday. When finally all three of us were in the same room, nobody said a word and it was awkward until we fell asleep…

[Leeteuk POV]

I heard their arguing and knew this was the right time to interrupt.

“Eunhyuk! I need to talk to you!” I took him by his arm.

“Hyung, I’m sorry… I thought she was still asleep....”

“I still want to talk to you.” I dragged him out of the room and took him over to the attic room.

“Hyung, is something wrong? I’ll keep myself dressed next time…”

“Shh…I… wanted to talk about Nayoung.”

Eunhyuk was staring at me a little dumbfounded.

“Do you like her…?” I asked carefully

Eunhyuk’s eyes grew wide. “WEOH?! No…”

“Really? Because if you do, you can just tell me… I’m your hyung, and as a leader I should be looking out for you…”

“You really like her don’t you?” A smile appeared on Eunhyuk’s face.

“No..ye-… I’m asking YOU.”

“No…does it really look like that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Kinda…”

All of a sudden Eunhyuk looked a little uncomfortable; he was drawing half circles on the ground with his foot.

“You’ve never liked a girl before? That’s alright…” I comforted him while laying two hands on his shoulders, but in reality I was the one to feel uncomfortable, if he likes her then we have a problem. Plus, she seems to like Eunhyuk better, so what was I going to do?
All of a sudden Eunhyuk broke my train of thought.

“Hyung! It’s not what you think!” Eunhyuk took a step back.

“What is it then?” I was taken aback by his reaction. I started to wonder, if it’s not love what could it be?

“Eh, remember that electronic fan…I… kind of broke it, but… it was an accident!” Eunhyuk stuttered.

“WEOH? Wait! You’re the one that broke it?! Again you… So that’s why you’re so nice? You punk!” I was shocked and relieved at the same time.

“Hyung, don’t raise your voice, before she hears us…” Eunhyuk whispered.

“It’s not that bad, I don’t think she will be mad if we buy her a new one. A more expensive one, a better one…”

“But, that’s not all…” Eunhyuk interrupted. “I think… I also broke the telephone, but you see, I wanted to call the manager to arrange a new fan for her, and I wanted to use my cell phone but it was in the room where you and Nayoung were that time… and the door was locked so it was at the same time the right moment to call, so I used her telephone but then the upper plastic thing wouldn’t move and eventually broke. I guess it’s due to its oldness.”

[FLASHBACK]

-knock knock-

“Is everything alright? Hyung… you didn’t kill her, did you?” Eunhyuk asked from outside the room.

Suddenly she released herself from my grip and turned away, her face was beet red. Does that mean she likes me? I smiled at the thought of it.

Her hands seemed to be faster than her body as she opened the door and almost hit Eunhyuk’s head with it.

“Hey, watch out with that!” Eunhyuk frowned.

[END FLASHBACK]

“Her old fashioned antique million Won worth piece of furniture… it’s like a family piece to her, she’s not going to like this…”

Eunhyuk and I both sighed at the same time.

Right at that moment the door got opened and Nayoung walked in. As usual she was dressed in her working suit and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Even though she neglected her appearance like that she was still the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

“Eee…” Eunhyuk let out a soft cry and hid himself behind the table.

“Yah! I’m already used to your undressed body, so just show yourself! Anyway, breakfast is ready in 10 minutes.” She informed us and turned back around.

I wanted to honestly tell her about the broken electronic fan but just when I was about to start she was already gone.

- At the table –

[Nayoung’s POV]

“Bibs!” Sungmin shouted enthusiastically and stretched his hand out over the table but then Kangin took him by his arm and stopped him from grabbing the white fabrics. “Wait until everybody’s here!”
Sungmin pouted a little but held back obediently.

“No, I told you that I really can’t participate in the commercial, is it possible to delay the shooting? Yes? Thanks!” Heechul seated himself on the last free chair and shut his phone.

“So if everybody’s here, let’s pray!” Leeteuk announced.

After having said our prayers Sungmin took a bib and put it on himself, smiling widely.

Eunhyuk, who was seated next to me, put on one himself. Then he took another and held it up for me. “Let me do it, noona.”
On Eunhyuk’s other side, Donghae was pouting a little. When Eunhyuk noticed it he quickly took another bib and put it around Donghae’s neck, satisfying the little boy.

“Let’s eat!” Shindong cheered.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Eunhyuk’s hospitality was getting a little suspicious. I didn’t want to think about it any further and decided to give it rest.

“So…” Heechul was ticking his spoon against his glass, trying to get everyone’s attention. “I would like to inform you all that I, Kim Heechul, am planning to prepare a solo concert next year.”

Kangin choked on his food and started coughing while Leeteuk let out a small giggle.

“…Based on the number of registered fans, I’ve counted and come to the conclusion that it will bring enough money to rent a stage, spotlights and our make up artists. I will only need a few more background dancers so I will have you guys, Donghae and Eunhyuk… Eunhyuk…?”

We all stared at Eunhyuk who just continued eating but looked up when he noticed I was staring at him.

“Oh, you want some water? I’ll get it for you.” And he was gone before I could say something.

“So, what do you guys think about it?” Heechul asked everyone.

“It’s great but who’s going to sing?” Kangin asked, making everybody burst out laughing.

After breakfast we got back to work again. The hut we started cleaning yesterday wasn’t finished yet and after the cleaning today, we would start painting it.

“Okay everyone.” Leeteuk said, sticking his hand out in the middle of the circle while we all put our hands above his. “Fighting!” we shouted.

“WE ARE SUPER JU-“ Yesung shouted but everybody walked away already.

“Hi everyone!” We were interrupted by Sohee’s voice. “I have someone you all should meet.”

We turned around to look at Sohee. There was a taller boy standing next to her but the shadow of the hut covered his face so you couldn’t clearly see him. “Meet my brother.”

My eyes grew wide. Joon Ho…?

“Nayoung, do you still remember him…?” Sohee asked with an annoying tone in her voice.

I turned around and felt my eyes getting teary. Why did you do that Sohee?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~