You didn't lock the door

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grrrrrrr… zzzz… grrrrr.
Gosh… I couldn’t sleep from Eunhyuk’s noises. I shoved the blanket away to get some fresh air for my skin. It’s too hot and stingy in here. It’s because the electronic fan gave up on life a few days ago.
I don’t know why or how… but I'm hoping some guy will try to fix it soon.

It has been exactly two weeks since my mother left for town. I do miss her… a lot, but I’m not going to let them know. It wouldn’t make the situation any better.
I turned around trying to get some sleep but I needed to go to the bathroom. I threw one of my pillows at Eunhyuk’s head - which made him stop creating noises - and tried to walk towards the door but then I tripped over something and fell. Aish. What is that book doing on the floor over there? Why is the place so messy? Mm the cold floor feels so nice…
I was spinning my head, trying to get awake. Come on Na Young, don’t forget your goal… bathroom!
Like a drunken moron I managed to bring myself to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the toilet. I felt I was dozing off again. “Aishh… Nayoung-ah, stay awake!”…mm yummy… Yesung, I want some more of that rolled eggs…
“Rolled eggs…?”
“Umm.. yes…” I was smiling.
… wait a second, who said that?


Then it hit me. There was someone else in the room.

“Sorry. You didn’t lock the door…” Leeteuk had a confused look on his face.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh…”

~♥~

That night I didn’t have a wink of sleep anymore. Gosh, how can I be so stupid to leave the door unlocked?! But then… he should have known there was someone in the bathroom because the lights were on. Unless… he planned to harass me! Aish! So embarrassing. Leeteuk, you’re going to be sorry for this!

When the sun had risen and the morning finally came we all decided on cleaning the house. It was a good idea because someone made a mess of it last night.
I’ll tell you the story: Yesterday we went to work on the fields but Yesung joined us a little later because he needed to go to the bathroom. However, when he left the house he forgot to close the door…
So… the door was open the whole day and when we came back late at night we found out the house was full of mosquitoes and other insects.
In the end, it wasn’t much of a burden for all of us; except for Heechul… he really hates bugs. He kept on haunting all night and when we woke up in the morning, the house was a total mess.

In the midst of the day some members took a break from the work and went outside.
As soon as I was alone the images kept on coming back rapidly. It seems that I always have the awkward moments with Leeteuk. Why?
One thing I knew for sure; it didn’t matter how I thought about it. It was his entire fault. It’s all your fault Leeteuk!
I started picking up some laundry Eunhyuk and Donghae had left on the floor and went to the bathroom to throw it in the basket but then my eyes caught Heechul’s laptop. Should I, or should I not take a look?
I went to the living room to check who was in the house… Everybody was outside. Lucky me…
Slowly I tiptoed back to the bedroom but just as I was about to open the door…

“Noona…” Eunhyuk was behind me. Why is he always following me? Can’t he just leave me alone…?

“Are you tired? Shall I make you something to eat?” he looked at me with those big round eyes.

What is with him lately? Did he hit his head and forget who I was or something?

“YAAAAH, here you are!” an enthusiastic Donghae came running up to Eunhyuk. “Oh, hi Nayoung.” He smiled and waved but Eunhyuk kicked his hand.

“Noona needs her rest right now. She’s very tired, can’t you see?”

Donghae’s face fell. “Hyung…?”

“Ah. No questions…noona, go lie down I’m going to make you some orange juice...”

“I don’t n…-”

He was already gone.

Donghae looked at me confused. “Are you alright…?”

“I’m completely fine!” I didn’t have to lie about it.

When Eunhyuk came back I shooed them out of the house. “Why don’t you two go play outside?”

“But it’s so hot outside…” Donghae complained.

“It’s good for your skin.”

“Your wish is my com…-“ Eunhyuk couldn’t finish because I closed the door. Slime ball.

I ran to Heechul’s room and straight to the laptop. This might be a little unfair but I need to do some research. I learned how to use the internet when I was at my cousin’s house.

I typed in Super Junior and clicked the first link, I came out to a site named YouTube and started clicking some videos. Before I knew I was passing through live shows with them. I was a little shocked to hear and see hundreds of cheering fans, spotlights, expensive clothes and a lot of make-up! So they really are famous…?
Oh, what are they going to do now? A card… KISSING game?
(hahaha, sorry just had to do it…)
I saw there were a lot more members I didn’t know about. OMO, Sungmin accidentally kissed that guy? Oh… I do not wanna see this… but… maybe I’ll check part two for a second.
Leeteuk, Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae are playing the game? What’s wrong with Kangin? He’s so aggressive… Oh no, I definitely don’t want to see this.
Just when I was about to click it away a voice behind me intervened.

“Yah, what are you doing with other people’s stuff…”

HELP! I clicked the ‘X’ button but right at that moment the computer froze and on the screen were Kangin and Leeteuk’s huge heads stuck together.
Quickly I hid the laptop behind myself. I pressed the screen tightly against my stomach and turned around to face Leeteuk.

“Aww… sudden cramp!” I squeaked. I’m such a good actor.

“What’s wrong? Are you… pregnant or something? Aa-hahaha…” with that stupid smirk on his face he walked my way.

“Anyway… you shouldn’t be touching other’s stuff.” He grabbed the laptop and tried to pull it out of my hands but I was struggling to keep it with me.

“Yah… just let it go already, is it yours or something?!” He tried to take it away again.

“IS IT YOURS?!” I retorted back.

“Woah?” He was clearly surprised by my fierce attitude.

“Just give it!” He pulled once more and it slipped from my hands. I covered my head with my hands from embarrassment and waited for his not so pleasant reaction…

“Next time… just give it directly instead of putting up a show, attention seeker…” Leeteuk just continued.

I looked at the screen and saw the page was already gone. “OH MY GOD…” I sighed deeply from relief.

“What happened? Have your waters broken? Hee hee” He showed a goofy smile.

“Tsk shut up! I’M NOT PREGNANT!” I let out indignantly.

~♥~

“Come on everybody, just a small two hours longer and the hut will be clean…” I was so happy we finally did something big with all of us together.

“Noona....” Sungmin panted. “I think… I’m going to faint.” He dropped his shovel and fell down on the thatch.

Sungmin-ah… all of us stormed to Sungmin in worry.

“Don’t worry; I’ll take care of it.” Kangin said and lowered himself to pick up Sungmin. He carried him in his arms and took him to the house.
Without much effort the images from the computer came back to me again. Could he…? Nah… Kangin isn’t like that; it was all just a joke to entertain the viewers. STOP IT, Na Young! Before you lose your sanity… aish…

“What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk asked.

“Me? Oh... nothing” I turned around and walked away.

“Ok, everyone go back to…” I wasn’t finished yet when Sohee appeared around the corner.

“Hi everyone, I will be helping you today!” she smiled and waved.

“Hi Sohee” they all chorused. I sighed deeply. She has to come by every day to be with Super Junior doesn’t she? It’s only because of them that she’s coming by; it doesn’t have to do anything with me. She hates me, ever since she went to high school.
I wonder how long her vacation will take… I’m longing for the day it ends.
I’ll just be upfront about it…

“…Nayoung-ah, you don’t mind do you?” I suddenly realized she was talking to me.

“Eh… oh, Ye- er no…” I remembered the promise that I made to Leeteuk again. “No, I don’t mind, if you help us.”

As soon as I had said that, Kangin decided that Sohee and I would do the back side of the hut together. Okay, I understand Kangin senses Sohee and I aren’t really getting along well and I understand his intentions of us working things out and getting closer but this isn’t going to work!
I noticed everyone around me was finding a team mate to work together with. Wait, who’s suddenly deciding what’s happening here?!

It was Leeteuk and Kangin together, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Heechul and Yesung… I turned around to search for Shindong, where is he???
Oh… he’s probably staying with Sungmin.

“…Or do you want to go together with Leeteuk?” I wasn’t paying attention to what Kangin was saying until I heard ‘together with Leeteuk’.

In a split second the bathroom scene from last night played itself like a movie in my mind.

“Oh, NO…” I felt a light blush appearing on my face. Aish.

Kangin was laughing out loud. “BUHAHAHA” and Leeteuk was grinning a little. It all made me feel more embarrassed.

“Yah! Stop laughing, the neighbours can hear you, and their house is almost a kilometre away from here!”

But he kept laughing for a good five minutes about the, according to him, hilarious expression on my face and my blunt reaction when he mentioned Leeteuk and me in the same sentence. Seriously, what’s so funny?

When we all got to our place to start with going back to work, Yesung suddenly stormed to Sohee’s and my place.

“Oooooh, by the way, if you see any spiders, bugs or other insects… don’t hesitate to call me! I’m right over there.” He pointed with his finger.

“Aww… that’s so nice of you to take care of it and kill all the vermin for us, don’t you think so Nayoung?” Sohee smiled.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I sighed. Not really bothering to be nice to her.

“KILL?!” Yesung reacted hysterically. “How could you even think that?! Small creatures or big creatures, we all have a special purpose in life! You murderer!” He turned around and walked away with loud footsteps.

Sohee had a confused look on her face. Should I tell her that he’s going to feed them to his turtle?

~♥~

“Geez… when are we going to take a break?! I’m sooooo freakin’ tired and it’s so hot!” Sohee kept on complaining for the last half hour already.

“We’re having a break in an hour…” I tried to ignore her as much as I could.

“My manicure is totally ruined.” She muttered under her breath.

I sighed, letting her know that I heard her but that I hated it.

“Yah. Yesung, don’t touch that, it has bacteria all over it!” you could hear Heechul’s voice all the way from the other side of the hut.

“You’re so disgusting!” After, what seemed Heechul’s monologue, you could hear a faint slap.

I decided to go and talk to them. “Yah. This is the country side, the neighbours are probably having their afternoon nap right now, can’t you be quiet?!” I frowned.

“Oh, sorry Nayoung, I just can’t take him and his weird obsessions ANY LONGER! AISH!” Heechul ran off.

I sighed; maybe we should take a break and go back.

~♥~

When we all walked back together, Kangin started to sing a song, I think it was from Super Junior because he made everyone sing along with him. Even Sohee started to sing so I guess it was from Super Junior since she is such a big fan.

Eunhyuk came walking next to me. “Noona, this is our new single ‘marry u’, do you like it?”
(A/N… yes I’m a few years behind x))

“It sounds nice…” I was being honest.

I looked at Eunhyuk to see a huge smile appearing on his face. Was I being THAT nice?

Soon Kangin had everyone singing along, including Sohee who was singing loudly. I had the feeling she was trying to show off.
Eunhyuk said he would teach me the lyrics, but it didn’t take long before I knew them already. After a couple of minutes I could already sing along.
I heard Leeteuk cheering from close behind me and Eunhyuk.

“You have a good voice Nayoung” Kangin said.

“Me? No way…” I laughed it off.

They sang some more songs until we reached home. It was as if Sohee was singing louder now. I wonder why?

When we were back at the house it was already getting dark and cold and to our surprise Shindong and Sungmin made a campfire when we were gone.

“Noona…” Sungmin ran up to me. “Sungmin-ah, are you okay now?”

“I’m fine, noona… I’m going to play on the guitar Hongki brought with him so listen carefully…”

Everyone started to form a circle around the campfire and I sat down next to Eunhyuk.

Sungmin started playing a song and we were all listening until I suddenly felt something soft on my shoulders. I turned around to see Leeteuk putting his jacket over my shoulders.

“Are you cold?” He sat down close to me.
I shrugged “No, not at all...” I took the jacket off my shoulders and quickly gave it back. I was in shock and mentally not prepared for this. Embarrassed, I stood up and walked over to Sungmin.
Oh no, I had to make up a reason for walking away really fast.

“Sungmin, let me play something on the guitar.” I wasn’t really planning this but I was thanking God that I learned to play guitar at my cousin’s house. I looked at Leeteuk who was looking down at the ground. I didn’t hurt him right?

[Leeteuk’s POV]

I’m sorry Nayoung, you really don’t know it but I think I’m in love with you. I’m fighting back tears right now because you don’t understand me at all. I wasn’t planning on harassing you. Why did it have to be you in the bathroom? I assumed it was Eunhyuk in the bathroom because I couldn’t hear his snoring anymore. I wanted to talk to Eunhyuk because… I think he likes you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~