He's a whimp!

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

After a whole day of sauntering through the city Joonho drove me back. He asked if I wanted to eat at a restaurant but I said the others would probably be waiting, if not anxiously.
He agreed in the end and we got back around 5PM.

“Noona is back!” Sungmin yelled.

“Yippee!” Eunhyuk let out sarcastically. I glared at him. They were playing some kind of card game in the garden.

“Five Aces!” Yesung spoke professionally.

“That’s not even possible….” Kangin raised his eyebrow and looked at him doubtfully.

“Though it IS here in my hands!” Yesung defended himself.

“Liar!” Shindong let out.

“I’m no… –“ but he couldn’t finish because Heechul, Kangin and Shindong tackled him and started giving fraktsiya, while Donghae was whistling some dramatic melody.
I started laughing at the typical scene but my mood was instantly destroyed when my eyes squinted over to Sohee. She was almost strapped at Leeteuk’s arm and leaned over to his side, whispering things in his ear. Ugh. Although she had apologized and I had forgiven her, I still couldn’t trust her 100% for some reason.
But the fact that Leeteuk was only wearing boxers made it worse. I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked back rather confused, but then it seemed to change in a smirk and a somewhat self-satisfied look. I was furious, what happened yesterday was more than just friends right?
Okay, so he couldn’t get in the bedroom because of me and my prank but still… he could have borrowed someone else’s clothes right? Donghae is just the same size, or Heechul… And besides, if he didn’t go in the bathroom so quickly just to mock me, then it wouldn’t have happened in the first place…

I decided to ignore him. “Do we have to do some work?” Sungmin asked worriedly as he noticed my somewhat irritated look.

“No, you guys just keep on playing, I’m going to the kitchen to make dinner.” I stated and was about to walk away.

“Sohee, you’re coming too? Time to go home…” Joonho said and patted his sister’s shoulder. Sohee looked annoyed but followed obediently.

“See you tomorrow!” I laughed sweetly, I don’t know why but I felt this slyness against Leeteuk. Was I trying to make him jealous? Joonho’s bewildered look made all the Super Junior members look at me suspiciously, then at Joonho, then at me again and finally at Leeteuk who was avoiding all the stares and turned away annoyed.

I walked to the kitchen when they had left and started filling a bowl with hot water as I was suddenly overwhelmed by someone’s presence behind me. He couldn’t be standing more than 20 centimeters away as I realized it was Leeteuk.

“Tell me where it is…” He started.

“Where what is…?” I asked casually, trying to pretend I didn’t knew anything.

“You know what I’m talking about…”
“Is this one of those jokes again?”

“Don’t make fun of me, Nayoung.”

Then I turned around and gave him an earnest look. “What are you talking about?” I kept my voice as low as possible. He didn’t do anything but stare into my eyes for too long, as if he was trying to catch me on betraying myself with losing focus just one moment.
And I lost… I couldn’t help myself as a small giggle escaped my mouth that didn’t go unnoticed by him. He sighed but started grinning with his shoulders going up and down. Then his eyes squinted over to the belly pocket of my sweater which clearly showed a little bulge, indicating there was something in there. Abruptly I covered it with both of my hands and tried to walk past him but he stopped me. “Hold on a second, what is that?” He tried to remove my hands and his suspicions were getting confirmed when I refused to let go.

I turned around to defend myself but he tried to reach for my pocket from behind and started tickling me. “Stop it!” I yelled but broke off in laughter. He laughed high pitched, as usual, while I cracked up about two octaves lower. I kept on pushing him away but he was stronger. After a few seconds I lost all my strength and gave up. He found the room key and stormed upstairs. Then I stole glances at myself in the hall mirror and noticed I was blushing madly. I placed two hands on my cheeks, what’s happening to me?

- at the dining table –

“Did you have lots of fun today, or not?” Donghae asked.

“Er…” This was definitely not a normal question. It sounded as if he meant: ‘Do you like Joonho, or not?’ Aish! Stop thinking about this Nayoung, before you start getting suspicious about everything…
But I waited too long already.

“That means no… BUHAHAHAH” Kangin’s bulldozer laugh filled the living room.

“It is none of your business… I HAD fun…” I lied

“Did he buy you expensive clothes?” Eunhyuk continued. “No…” I muttered.

“But I bet he trieeeed…” Kangin couldn’t stop laughing, then he high-fived Heechul.

I dropped my chopsticks in frustration. “Are you guys making fun of me?!”
Though he had been right…

“Aniyo… we’re just teasing a little. Don’t worry…” Kangin reassured me but he started laughing quietly as Heechul smirked.

“Do you like him?” Donghae blurted out. Again it was quiet at my side.

“No… AHAHAHAH” Kangin and Heechul shook their heads in sync and busted out laughing.

“Guys, STOP IT! Cut it out!” I poked the table hard with my chopsticks. I couldn’t help but steal glances at Leeteuk who seemed to be somewhere else with his mind. Part of me said he was just pretending, but the other part, the more dominant one, wanted to know for sure. So I tested him.

“SO… what if I like him?” I questioned Kangin.

“BWOH~?!” Loud ‘Ohs’ and ‘Ahs’ filled the room. From the corner of my eye I saw Leeteuk indeed looking up right now.

“... is that so funny or hard to believe…?” I dared.

Then it got really quiet all of a sudden. “Nayoung, you’re not serious right? He is…” Kangin let out.

“HE IS WHAT?!” Now I started getting curious here.

“He is a whimp!” Kangin exclaimed and busted out laughing again when he seemed to remember something as Heechul started joining him. I raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for an explanation.

“See, when you ran upstairs and locked yourself in your room that first night he got here, we played a prank on him…” Then Eunhyuk and Donghae started laughing too.

“What… kind… of… prank…?” I let out slowly, my eyebrows covering half my forehead right now.

They giggled some more until Donghae started explaining everything. “Kangin hyung told Joonho that you suffered from a nasty kind of schizophrenia when you ran away hysterically, and after we found out that you hadn’t seen him in years…”

I started blushing upon remembering my somewhat overdone reaction.

“…and Heechul hyung played along immediately, saying that you weren’t approachable normally but that you always sought objects or surfaces you could write on and let out your bizarre delusions and disorganized thinking and you also had multiple personalities, including a vindictive girl who was out on killing young men because you were assaulted a few years ago which had damaged your personality badly.”

My mouth fell open. “YOU. GUYS. DID. WHAT?!” I let out.

“Don’t worry we told him it was just a joke and the most hilarious thing was Sohee’s face, she started to doubt whether it was real… hahaha.” Kangin continued.

Shindong took over “Then we sent Eunhyukie to sneak out without anyone noticing. And on the surface of Joonho’s car, which was covered by sand, on the sides he wrote all these paranoid things…AHAHAHA”

“Too bad you missed it, you should have seen the look on his face… he was so scared!” Kangin almost fell backwards from laughing. “Like a chicken…” Eunhyuk clutched onto his stomach.

“Guys, you can’t be serious…” I looked at them in disbelief, but couldn’t help laughing as I started imagining how it must have looked.

“…what did he say when he found out it was a joke?”

It was quiet all of a sudden.

“He was pissed.”

“Started cursing, obviously couldn’t handle it.”

“He called us childish.”

Several voices were talking again. “Although it wasn’t maybe that nice…” Kangin started, “…you must admit, it was a pretty creative joke.” He nodded, half to himself, and continued eating.

The rest of the evening went by normally as far as that’s possible with Super Junior. I took a shower, changed in my pajamas turned off the lights in my room and went to lie down early from exhaustion.
After several minutes I was getting more tired and on the edge of falling into a deep slumber until I heard the soft squeaky sound of the door getting opened. Somebody walked inside and knelt down beside my bed. I could feel his or their presence but I was too tired to take any action, do anything. Was it Kangin and the guys playing pranks again? I hoped not…
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I gave you two chapters this weekend, I'm going to update in a week 'kay? ^^