Stupid games

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow… it feels like I haven’t been in town since… forever! I entered the supermarket and walked down all the sections, but what am I actually looking for? Shouldn’t people have a goal when they go out? It’s a little strange that I was also alone and it’s quite empty here. I wasn't dreaming again was I? Everything was indeed a bit vague.
Just when my hands were about to grab a random product from the rack I heard girls behind me.

“That’s her, that !”

My body froze, did I hear that well? It probably wasn’t about me…
I ignored what my ears heard and moved the cart a little to take a closer look at the other products.

“Yah! Stay away from our oppas!”

Then I looked up and found out they were really talking to me. I almost dropped the bag of… oh apparently it was rice that I was holding, when I saw three angry girls behind me.
One of them carried a basketball bat; she was patting her free hand with it, like she was ready to use it… on me!
I was even more shocked when I realized her face looked somehow awkwardly similar to Sohee’s. I tried to move away but the tallest girl blocked me.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” She pushed me and I fell backwards against the rack of products. I felt the back of my head with my hand and realized I was bleeding, but that didn’t seem to stop them.

“Stay away from them, or we’ll kill you, you got that?! Answer us!” Another girl hissed.

I used the acting-innocent method. “I’m just a farmer’s girl… I don’t do anything wrong!” I moaned.

“Beggin’ for mercy now?! Hit her now!” The tallest girl yelled. Sohee raised the bat and hit my head with it, which caused me to fall on the ground instantly. “Leeteuk-ah…” I cried.
I knew I was going to die if I stayed like this. Sohee kept on hitting me and the other girls did nothing. That’s when I heard a ringing sound. Was it an ambulance? YES… they were going to save me…

Rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiing…

I was safe… I could just picture the ambulance driving into the store.

Riiiiiiiiiiiing…

But wait a second, that didn’t sound like an ambulance at all…

Riiiinnnnnnnng… All of a sudden I sat straight up; only to find out I had been dreaming again! WAIT… I was crying for Leeteuk? Aish… instantly I remembered our fight from last night again. I am NOT BITTER by the way…

Rrriiiiiiiiiiiing… OMO the doorbell was ringing!

I’m going to kill whoever is out there on this early morn… no, let’s make that late night!

I rubbed my eyes, yawned a few times and got up. I checked my radio clock and it read 10:00 AM, then I rushed to the hall, meeting the Super Junior members having their breakfast in the process… Wait, it’s 10:00 AM… I SLEPT THROUGH?!

“Morning!” I heard someone shout from behind me. Monkey face… he’s trying to be funny again…

I closed the door that led from the living room to the hall way behind me and paused to think for a second. Who could it be?

Rrriiiiiiinggggggg… That person must be really persistent to still be there… and why didn't nobody bother to stand up and open the door?! OMO, it’s not THEM right?

“They’re going to kill me…” I squealed, but right then my conscious took over. Stop Nayoung! Before you start developing this phobia… this phobia for fan girls… but I was scared nonetheless so I grabbed the sickle my old grandfather used to work with and slowly tiptoed to the front door.
I took a peak through the small hole and to my biggest surprise there was a tin platinum blond haired boy standing outside. He couldn’t possibly cause any harm, right?
I slowly opened the door and smiled a little. For a moment he smiled back but then his face fell. He didn’t exactly look disappointed, he looked rather frightened, I wonder why…
Then I remembered I still had the sickle in the same position. Quickly I dropped the weapon.

“Mian…” my apology was interrupted by a loud girls scream from further away.

“AAAHH Hongkiiii!” It was Sohee who appeared behind him, screaming like a two year old that didn’t get her candy. So it’s that Hongki, Heechul talked about yesterday…

His face turned from frightened to… scared to death? Well it was indeed a really scary sight to see Sohee like this…however; scarier was the next beyond comprehensible and coincidental act of Sohee and Heechul both, at the same time. Yes, Heechul appeared behind me. “Hongsi Hongsi!” He jumped up and down.
Both spreading their arms and closing their eyes, they ran… if you get what I’m trying to say.
It all happened in a few seconds. Hongki pushed me forward inside the house. Heechul missed Hongki and me because his eyes were closed. Sohee didn’t stop running. Hongki closed the door to defend everyone from dangerous fan girling, but Heechul had already passed the doorway…


“Get off me!” Heechul yelled. After a few seconds of hugging the creature he was holding in his arms he discovered it wasn’t Hongki but Sohee.

“Oppa… I love you” I heard Sohee say to Heechul.

Hongki was breathing heavily; in shock… this boy clearly had the infamous phobia too.

“I hate crazy fan girls…” he panted.

“Me too…” I smiled; maybe I’ll start to like this guy.

“By the way, I’m…” I started but then I noticed his head was spinning and he passed out on the kitchen floor. At that moment Heechul and I think all the Super Junior members stormed in.

“What’s all the commotion about?” Kangin looked around worriedly.

“Hongsiii! What did you do to him?!” Heechul panicked.

I sighed… all this on an early morning. “He passed out…because you were freaking out!” I tried to sound reasonable.

“Now why are you guys letting a beautiful girl like her stand outside in the pouring rain?” Leeteuk walked over to the door triumphantly and opened it for Sohee.

“Hyung, now that you’re saying… it’s going to rain indeed… look at the clouds” Donghae pointed to the sky.

It kept on raining for the rest of the day… nobody went outside so we were sharing this small house with a total of 11 people; 8 Super Juniors, Hongki, Sohee and me.

The atmosphere was awkward. Sohee was offended by Heechul and they ignored each other. Hongki was still trying to recover from the shock so I lent him my room to rest. Heechul was accompanying him while Sohee was in the living room with the rest of us.
Eunhyuk and Donghae were in their own world playing in Donghae’s room. Sungmin asked me if he could lend the attic room for a while, since he wanted to um… study, according to him. I have no idea why, but what does it matter?
I technically spent the whole day trying to avoid Leeteuk but it was hard since I had no other room to be left than the living room, where Leeteuk, Shindong and Kangin were admiring the ‘old stuff’ and fooling around. I didn’t know where Yesung was...
I still couldn’t get over the fact he called me bitter, I’m not, right? How can he call me bitter when I offered my house to all these people?
When it was four o’clock and the rain still hadn’t stopped pouring, Leeteuk gathered us all together. “Aren’t you guys thirsty?” he said.

I got up to the kitchen and poured a few glasses with orange juice. Everyone had come downstairs to the living room and gathered together in a circle.

“I dare somebody to beat me into drinking this juice as fast as possible.” Leeteuk giggled.
Nobody stood up, knowing there’s always a punishment. “If you win, I will place myself under Nayoung’s orders. Heehee”
My eyes grew wide. What kind of stupid thing is he going to do now? Sohee looked jealous. Does she like him?

“But if you lose… you’re the one who has to follow all of her orders.”

“Hyung, have you asked Nayoung if she’s alright with it…” Kangin stood up.
How thoughtful…

“Of course she’s alright with it, she gets to order around.” Leeteuk smirked.

Grr… I glared at him but he just continued.

“So… hurry hurry, anybody…?”

Eunhyuk stood up, saying he wanted to take the challenge. What are you doing to yourself?
Before they put their lips on the glass Heechul interrupted. “Yah! Isn’t this much more fun with alcohol?”
No!
Eunhyuk looked at me “Hey, do you have beer?”
Just say no!
“Duh! This is a farm, we produce…” I stopped to see a grin appear on several faces. I mentally slapped myself for being so upfront about it.

~♥~

“Yah, yah, yah, yah!” Leeteuk was shouting when Heechul and I battled against each other. We promised to all have one ‘beer battle’ against each other, but it built up from one to two to three... I actually didn’t want to go that far, but now they will see I’m NOT bitter… because I didn’t ruin the fun.
“Let’s play another game!” I laughed; I started to loosen up. I never drank so much before, and I felt the effects of it now… maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. I moved away from my place to explain the rules of the game I just made up, but I couldn’t stand on my feet properly, my head was spinning. “Heehee...” I heard myself giggle.

“Uh, noona… are you alright?” I heard Sungmin’s worried voice.

“Yes!” I smiled. “The game is very simple… you have to sit on your knees. Everybody lays their right hand on the left knee of the person sitting next to you on your right side, and your left hand on the right knee of the person sitting next to you on your left side. Get it?”
Everybody followed my example.

“First I start slapping this knee” I slapped Dongae’s left knee because he was sitting on my right side, but I think I slapped too hard because he cringed in pain. Sorry, alcohol…

“Then the hand next to my hand must slap Donghae’s right knee” I said.

Shindong, who was sitting on Donghae’s other side lifted his hand and slapped Donghae’s knee.

“Aahh…”Donghae groaned, but took his revenge by hitting Shindong’s left knee back…

“And that’s how you continue, from left to right, really fast, but when someone slaps twice the slapping will go the other way around…so watch out, if you make a mistake and slap when it’s not your turn then you’re out.” I explained the rules and everyone understood.
Immediately when the game had started I noticed how hard this is when you’re under influence of alcohol. The first mistakes started off by Leeteuk. He giggled childishly that made me burst out in laughter.

“What do I do now?” Leeteuk asked.

“Let’s make up a punishment for hyung!” Kangin said.

“Tell your biggest secret!” Heechul dared.

“Should I…?” Leeteuk giggled some more. “…really?” he asked once more, having a smug face.

“Spill it!” Eunhyuk let out excited.

“I like Nayoung…” Leeteuk giggled.

All of a sudden it was silent. Everyone’s face fell and Sohee had a disgusted look.
Then it hit me, in a split second I remembered our fight from last night again.
Shocked and embarrassed I ran out of the room. Why did he say that? I felt anger boiling up but I was much more confused. Is he playing with me…?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~