Did you order something?

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After last night I ran straight to my room and locked the door so nobody could come in. Ever since, nobody knocked on my door to check on me. Perhaps they do not bother to see my reaction. Perhaps they were just as perplexed as I was about Leeteuk’s action.
When I finally got out of my bed it was 10:30 AM; even later than yesterday. I stared out of my window and it was still raining. I sighed and looked out over the meadows. Then a small figure in the distance caught my attention. ‘What’s that?’ I thought as I noticed the black spot moving towards my direction.

I grabbed my binocular out of curiosity and studied it. Yesung! With my umbrella?! What’s he doing? He bent down and picked up something from the grass. I zoomed in and luckily he was still moving towards me so I could have a better look at the things he was holding in his hand. It seemed to be elongated pink creatures. Is he collecting worms?
To my surprise he walked back and put the baby pink animals in a bucket. I didn’t want to know how many there were in there. I didn’t want to know for how long he had been outside in the rain already. Then I remembered I haven’t seen him last night when I was with the others. Has he been haunting worms all night?!
Well, he’s definitely the odd one out of the group, isn’t he?
I put my binocular away and went to lie down on my bed again. Maybe I should sleep another day or two, until I’m back to my normal self again, so I can remind everyone about the main reason why they’re here.

All of a sudden I heard someone knock on my door and I knew I wasn’t going to answer that… yet.

“Noona… are you still alive?”

It’s that monkey. Since when does HE call me noona?
I heard snickering outside my door.

“I need my PS3, can I come in?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You didn’t even bring a PS3 over here!” I answered. my plan of staying quiet failed already.

“Hongki brought it with him yesterday. Can I come in for just one second? Please…?” he begged.

“Okay, one second…” I walked over to the door.

“You can come in when I tell you, alright?!”

He promised me to wait for my sign. I unlocked the door and ran straight to my bed, covering myself with the blankets.

“Come in!” I shouted. The door was getting opened and I heard Eunhyuk walking in.

“Thanks, noona!” I waited until I heard the door closing again.

I threw the blankets off me to lock the door again, but then I looked straight in the face of… Leeteuk.
He smirked. “I’ll do it for you!” He grabbed the keys from the bedside table and locked the door giggling childishly and giving me that face I wanted to smack right off.

“What is it? You’re here to talk about my bitterness again?!” I glared at him.

“Maybe…” He grinned. Then he plumped down on my... uh his mattress.

“Gosh, how I missed this last night!” He his side, facing me and leaning with his head on his hand.

“Wha-what?!” I stumbled while giving him a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about-look.

“This!” He pointed to the mattress he was lying on.

“Ah, right…” I said as casually as possible but I couldn’t hide the embarrassment.

“What did you think I was talking about… YOU?! Heehee…” he rolled in his bed from laughter.

“Nayoung likes me! Heeheehee…” he started singing.

“NO, of course not!” I exclaimed. Not wanting to spend more time on this little rascal, I decided to get up. “Well I’m going to make breakfast!” I flicked my hair back and walked over to the door.

“You’re blushing!” he tried to tell me but I ignored his remark.

I tried to open the door but then I remembered it was still locked. I scanned the bedside table but the keys weren’t there.

“You might wanna have this?!” Leeteuk was swirling the keys around with his forefinger.

“Ah yeah, pass it over…” I held up my hand for him to throw it in my direction.

“Come and get it.” He giggled.

“I’m NOT playing with you. GIVE THE DAMN KEY!” I shouted at him.

“No…” He exclaimed, holding the key closer to his chest.

“Leeteuk-ssi! Give the keys or you will have no dinner tonight!” I warned him.

“I don’t mind…” He smiled sheepishly.

That’s when I lost my nerves and walked over to him to reach for the keys.

“GIVE I-…” he cut me off by taking both of my wrists.
He pulled me close and roughly pressed his lips against mine.
I was in shock, baffled by his actions again, but I was even more perplexed by my own reaction. I kissed him back, not realizing what was happening exactly I was keeping my breathing low.

-kock knock-

“Is everything alright? Hyung… you didn’t kill her, did you?” Eunhyuk asked from outside the room.
I was dragged back to reality and shoved myself off him. I wiped my lips and turned my head away. I know I was blushing deeply. Leeteuk seemed to be enjoying himself a lot. I ran over to the door and almost bumped it against Eunhyuk’s head.

“Hey, watch out with that!” Eunhyuk frowned.

I ignored his remark and ran past him, hiding the flush on my face. I didn’t know how fast I was gone. I slid down the stairs and ran into Sungmin.

“Noona! Are you alright? Why are you… out of breath?” He asked innocent.

“Everything’s okay!” I smiled like an utter moron, still feeling the heat on my face. “Let everyone know I’m preparing breakfast!” I shouted at him while continuing my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. In the hall way I saw Sohee looking at me suspicious.

In the kitchen I leaned against the counter trying to calm down, hoping the red shade on my face to disappear quickly. How am I going to avoid Leeteuk now? I heard the backdoor getting opened. It only took a second before Yesung came in the kitchen with a bucket full of the worms he collected. He put the muddy bucket down on the counter.

“Hey don’t…” I coughed, but he ignored me as he spread out all the worms over the counter.

Without saying anything he washed each one carefully and put them back in the bucket.
Not really knowing what to say, I let out a “Why…?” as I stared at him in disbelief.

“Ddangkoma REALLY likes them!” Yesung answered.

I simply nodded. I wasn’t able to keep my attention on anything else than what happened just a minute ago. The images kept on coming back.

“Hey... Yesung, um… do you think I’m too harsh?” I wasn’t sure if he was the right candidate to discuss this with, but Yesung was the only one who wasn’t in the living room yesterday, when Leeteuk showed his shameful appearance.

“Uuuuuuum…” Yesung was thinking about how to answer this. “You’re a little bossy, but you’re nice.” He continued cleaning the worms.

“Really? Leeteuk thinks I’m too bitter…” The words came out of my mouth before I realized it.

“You and hyung have a lot in common when it’s about leadership actually, but Leeteuk is used to having responsibility all the time and you’re not, that’s why your strategy is really different from his, but you should relax a little and see how Leeteuk handles things sympathetically.”
I think that was the longest sentence Yesung has said so far.

“Ok, um thanks…” I replied. “Are you going to clean that?” I pointed at the counter.

“Of course, hey I can make breakfast Nayoung… just go… read a book or something.” Yesung replied.
I was a little worried but I didn’t show it. I looked outside to see the rain had stopped but the fields were soaked. Not a good day to work, so it was another day of spending at the house. Damnit.
Then Hongki walked into the kitchen with sleepy eyes, his blond hair was combed back with a braid and he had dry mangy lips. Boy, he did not look good. I wonder where he has slept since my door was locked the whole night, but I was afraid to ask.

“Morning…” I squeaked.

He walked straight to the fridge and took out a carton of milk. He brought it to his mouth but then I interrupted him.

“Hey, hey, hey hey!” I took it out of his hands. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“I slept on a wooden chair all night, because Leeteuk and Eunhyuk used the couches.” He looked at me pitifully.

“Um… alright, here you go…” I passed the milk back. I knew I owed him something because it was of course my entire fault he couldn't sleep anywhere.

After 45 minutes Yesung assured us breakfast was ready.
“Breakfast? Yummy…” Donghae rushed over to the table, but Shindong held him back.

“The eldest should take first…” He gestured to Leeteuk and the rest, knowing he himself was just really hungry.

“You should ask Nayoung who may eat first…” Kangin intervened and sat down on one of the chairs.

“Um…” I thought as everybody stared at me. I was avoiding glances from Leeteuk.

“Hongki may eat first…” I decided.

“Hongki it is. Waaaah.” Heechul let out excited.
From the corner of my eye I saw Eunhyuk patted Leeteuk’s back. Take that!

~♥~

Breakfast tasted good.
“Yesung you may have discovered a new talent.” Shindong announced.

“Sohee, do you want some more rice?” Leeteuk suddenly spoke up with a really slimy voice.

What is he doing…?

“Thanks oppa…” Sohee took it with the widest grin ever on her face. Ugh.

“Nayoung-ah, can you pass me the lettuce?” Why is she being nice to me all of a sudden?

Without saying anything I grabbed the bowl and placed it a little rudely on the table in front of her.
Kangin looked up to see if I was okay, but I just continued eating.

~♥~

The day passed by very quickly. Sohee had gone home because she needed to inform her grandparents she was okay. Heechul and Kangin were installing the television Hongki brought over yesterday.
Although I didn't like it, I didn’t want to hold them back because of what Yesung had told me last morning. It felt as if I was losing a part of my authority but maybe it’s good to adapt to new things for once.
Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin were playing outside. Shindong was hanging around in the living room and Yesung was taking care of his pink creatures. I was reading in one of my biology books.

It was about hormones and adrenaline. “Adrenaline is a hormone the body releases in times of stress; it’s a protection of the body to be alert in dangerous situations. Yet the feeling of adrenaline can be recognised with the stomach since more blood from the intestines and stomach run to the muscles. If there’s fear it can be recognized as a wave of nausea. However, adrenaline is also produced more when people are in love. The same wave of nausea through adrenaline becomes rather an empty feeling that can be described as ‘butterflies’.”

I shut the book and put it away on the table. This would be enough for today...
I checked my clock and it was already 7 PM. The boys came in from outside and walked to their rooms. I heard my stomach growl and I was absolutely positive this was about food, not adrenaline.
Not long after that I heard the doorbell ring. Curiously I went over to the door and opened it.
There was a young man standing outside.

“Annyounghaseyo.” We both said.

“Correct me if I’m wrong miss, did you order…” He took out an account “…20 pork chops, steak…” He started to run down a list with all sorts of food that sounded really appealing to me.

“Yes…?” he asked.

“Um…” I hesitated.

“No, no, no, no… let me take that” Heechul rushed over to the door and pushed me away. I frowned at him.

“Did you just order BARBEQUE?!” I shouted at him, totally forgetting about Yesung’s wise words. Leeteuk walked in and stared at us, wondering what was going on.

“So, was it easy to find the house…?” Heechul just continued to handle the delivery until I heard the car driving away.

“YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!” I glared at him when he walked back.

“Hey, show some gratitude, Some of us had the idea to throw a party and invite SM Entertainment but Sungmin held us back, saying you wouldn’t like that.” Heechul turned the cards so that I was the one to be wrong again.
I looked over to Sungmin who was also with us now. He smiled shyly.
I sighed. “Alright then…” and walked outside with a cheerful Super Junior following me from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~