Presents!

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

Not my best chap I think... ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s not 4:32 PM, it’s 4:34 PM.” Leeteuk noted.

“On THIS watch it IS 4:32 PM.” Joonho retorted back.

“Then the battery must be low.”

“This thing works on solar energy, and as far as I know the sun is still working fine…There must be something wrong with YOUR watch… or you didn’t look well.” Joonho exclaimed, saying the last thing in a fast and low voice while he put the watch on my wrist.

I could understand that Leeteuk felt uncomfortable since Joonho was shirtless - because it had to dry according to him - and standing a little too close in my opinion.

“I’m really sure that one is not working alright, I have fixed the time on my watch just last morning…” Leeteuk prompted.

I sighed. Breaking into their argument had no effects. I had tried it for several times already but each time they wouldn’t hear me anyway.

“Well I’m sure the clocks around here aren’t that correct either…” Joonho sighed as well

That one had silenced Leeteuk, since he knew Joonho had a point there.

I stared at the silver jewelry and admired it. Although it wasn’t really my thing, it was pretty! I think I’ll only wear this on special occasions though; this is way too expensive for me!

“Thank you Joonho…” I smiled shyly, though I felt a little uncomfortable. I looked at Leeteuk. He leaned against the counter and tried to sort the seaweed by length or something. Anyway, he wasn’t paying attention to Joonho or me, or maybe he was faking it once again…

I pulled the seaweed out of his hands and used the knife to cut them in little pieces really fast, while he just stared at me.

Then the doorbell rang. Leeteuk jumped up and he was out of the kitchen in less than half a second.

“Yo man, yo how yo’ doing?!” Was all that could be heard from the hall when apparently Heechul had come in...? Joonho had a weird look on his face when Heechul gave him a high five.
Then Heechul walked up to me and I held up my hand but then tricked him in a high five.

“Yah!” Heechul let out indignantly while Kangin started laughing.

“Where is my present~?” I put the knife down and followed Shindong with a shopping bag and Sungmin with a box, to the living room. I tried to grab the box from Sungmin’s hands but he turned away from me.

“Waa noona, you’re supposed to open the REAL present first!” he objected.

“But… I thought the biggest was always the most important…” I defended myself as I tried to grab for the shopping bag which Shindong willingly let go off.

“So eager…” He mumbled and walked back to the kitchen to see if there was something to eat.

Hastily I removed the cheerful gift wrap from the rectangular object while more members gathered in the living room.

“Super… Junior…?” I read the cover of the small box that was inside. “Is this… a CD?” I questioned them.

“AHAHAH!” Eunhyuk threw his hand in front of his face while cracking up.

I glared at him.

“She doesn’t know what a CD is!” Eunhyuk rolled on the ground from laughter.

“YAH! Okay, you’re not getting any food tonight!” I yelled at him, he stopped laughing.

“Noona, are you happy?” Donghae asked.

I nodded and smiled. “Give me that box!” I said.

“Always so demanding…” Kangin muttered and gave me the box.

I removed the paper and what I had expected was in there…

“Nayoung…” Eunhyuk shoved the box in his own direction. “See now THIS… is a CD player!” He started demonstrating how it worked, only excessively slow. I shot him a death glare.

Doesn’t he know he’s risking his life?

“I can do it myself!” I snatched the CD player away and started examining the buttons.

After I had finally managed to put the CD in the CD player, Eunhyuk came out with a new telephone for me.

“This isn’t a gift Nayoung!” Eunhyuk let out as he handed me the phone.

“Then I won’t say thank you either Eunhyuk!” I retorted back.

Just then Yesung came in with my seaweed soup.
At the moment I wasn’t really in for seaweed soup but I decided to drink it anyway.

I noticed the Super Junior members seemed tense about something because Kangin’s hands were slightly trembling while the others shot him glances.
I raised my eyebrow at him.

Then he turned to Heechul, “You tell her, you’re the hyung here!”

“Tell me WHAT?!” I dropped my spoon and it made a clattering sound on the table.

“Em Nayoung, I hope you don’t mind but… we organized a little party tomorrow night…” Kangin started. Heechul showed how “little” with his thumb and index finger.

“What do you mean party? Like…”

“Just our company.”

My eyes nearly popped out. “How big is your company?” I asked.

“Eh…DBSK, SNSD, Kangta, BoA, SHINee, Zhang Liyin…” Kangin rambled on; I think they were supposed to be bands.

(Sorry for not including F(x), they are from the latest generation lol)

My eyes grew wide. “How is that ever going to fit in this house?!” I looked at him incredulous

“Um…” Kangin hadn’t thought about that yet.

“We don’t have to let them in; we’ll just keep them outside and have barbeque!” Leeteuk suggested.

“Ok, you guys arrange it!” I let out and continued eating my soup. Somehow I felt a little excited having so many idols here at my house. Even though I wasn’t a fan, not even close because I didn’t know them… I did feel lucky somehow.
All of a sudden the doorbell rang again.

Who could that be?

“Oh it’s probably Sohee, I’ll go get it.” Joonho responded as if he had read my mind. He walked out of the room.

Suddenly we heard a deafening noise coming from the hall. “Umma?”

What is she doing here?

“AAAAAAAAAAH. Get lost, get lost! NO I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!” My mother was screaming. I stormed to the hall in panic and found my mother holding Joonho in the kung-fu grip.

“NAYOUNG-AH! ARE YOU OKAY?! BRING ME THE SICKLE, I GOT HIM!”

“Joonho screamed as well and looked incredibly terrified.

“UMMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!… that’s JOONHO…can’t you see?!” I yelled at her.

“HUH?!” She let out.

After a second of staring him up and down, she slowly released him but the suspicious look on her face didn’t go away. The fact that Joonho was topless didn’t seem to make it any better.

After a little moment she threw her hand against her cheek and started laughing hysterically when she finally recognized him. Joonho’s body was shaking from fear.

“Omo! I really didn’t recognize you! I’m so sorry!” She kept on bowing full 90 degrees bows until Joonho stopped her, feeling even more uncomfortable.

“You look so handsome!” She patted his cheek and laughed uncontrollably. My mother had come to visit me today because of my birthday and she would go back tomorrow morning again. She talked to Joonho for a few more minutes, mainly about how he looked, and then she was done.

“Now, where are my superstars?” She walked past me into the living room, all forgetting about the actual reason why she was here, ME.

“Hello mrs. Kim!” They all chorused.

She started greeting every Super Junior member individually and stopped at Kangin. “How are things going? Do you like the farm?” It looked as if she was his upper arms. Was she feeling his muscles?!

It surprised me that she hadn’t noticed there was a television, a new telephone, a CD player and several cellphones lying on the table. Or maybe she didn’t care about that…

Kangin stiffened but gave her a small nod and smiled faintly.

“Nayoung-ah sweetheart!”

Hallelujah! I breathed a sigh of relief that she had not forgotten about my existence…

“…I got you a birthday present! It’s from my savings!” She smiled.

“Umma, you shouldn’t have done that… see that CD player, CD and this watch… I got all of those presents!”

“Sweetheart, every girl needs one of these… er, according to your niece…” My mother said while handing me a small box.

I opened it and there was a photo camera inside. I stared at her in disbelief and gave her a hug.

“Thanks umma!”

Not long after that my mother wanted to make dinner together with Yesung. During dinner she started telling everyone all these weird stories about me when I was younger. I felt embarrassed upon hearing I used to make soup from dirt, water and grass and actually tried to drink it.

After dinner Joonho went home and I started doing the dishes while I heard my mother in the living room talking non-stop. I was sure it must have driven them crazy.
Then someone walked into the kitchen. I turned around and it was Leeteuk. He smiled, closed the door and took my hand.

“Let’s go…”

I followed him outside.