Famous?! Whatever...

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

A quick chapter!! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As expected, my female intuitions were correct once again…
Donghae was spending his precious time at the neighbour’s house instead of being kidnapped by aliens who’d supposedly hold up in desolated places, as Yesung assumed.
I had to convince him for about a hundred times that those circles in the grass are created by tractors. Not UFOs.

“Donghae-ah!” Eunhyuk ran up to him with tears in his eyes.
“OH MY GOD!” I heard a very familiar voice coming from the girl Donghae was sitting next to in the backyard of the neighbour’s house.
I was watching them from the car and couldn’t see who it was, but I hoped the squealing from the girl didn’t correspond to the picture I had in mind.
As I walked in the direction of where Eunhyuk, Leeteuk Donghae and Kangin were standing, I realized it was true…. Sohee.
That brat; what is she doing here?
I thought she hated the countryside…

“Donghae, how could you just sneak away without anyone telling where you’re going to…” Leeteuk lectured him.

“OH MY GOD, YOU REALLY ARE FROM SUPER JUNIOR!” Sohee yelled in Donghae’s face like her house got crushed down by the UFOs from earlier.
How I wish that was true…

So they really are famous huh? I’m still like, whatever…

“Where are you staying…?” Sohee looked at him expectantly.

I bet she hoped the distance was close enough for her to walk alone without getting her perfectly pedicured feet ruined.
That’s when I came in the picture. She noticed me and “Super Junior” (I guess I have to call them for now) was staring at me…

Her face dropped. “Oh… it’s with her…?” She had a disgusting look on her face.

Donghae looked excited. “You guys know each other? Great!” He smiled. Clearly not recognizing the seriousness of the situation.

I narrowed my eyes and struggled to restrain myself from flying over to her and strangle her beautiful slim neck.
Sungmin must have noticed the tension between us because he intervened.

“Noona, let’s go home, I’m tired, we found Donghae… let’s go.” He was about to take my hand but Sohee was quicker and took Sungmin’s hand away.

“Donghaeee, Sungmin oppa…I’m coming over tomorrow!” She was almost drooling.

Sungmin felt uncomfortable about this fangirl but Leeteuk and Kangin seemed pretty calm. Yesung and Shindong didn’t really bother.

“Ok, fan meeting is tomorrow at Nayoung’s house.” Leeteuk said, giving her a smile which made her almost faint.

Super Junior started walking off to the car, and then I turned to her. She smiled dreamily as if she was in heaven.

“Sohee-ssi, why are you back?! You hate farms!” I hissed.

Surprisingly, the happy and friendly expression on her face changed instantly when she turned to me. Did she practice that or something?
With a bitter tone she said. “Why, is it your business? I’m staying over at Halmuhnee and halahpuhjee‘s house for the summer.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Whatever, I don’t care about your business, maybe you’ll start to like the farm after all.”

“Psh…”She looked irritated and avoided taking glances at me.

Why am I even talking to that girl…
I turned around and headed back to the car. I sat behind the wheel without saying anything.
Some of the members looked a bit worried about my condition. They must have found out that Sohee and I really don’t get along well. Well, of course we don’t get along. She’s rich, I’m not, she’s a and I’m not…(it kind of rhymed ^^)

I looked in the mirror and to my surprise Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were smiling and waving at her.
Sohee played the innocent role again and waved back. She should really become an actress.
They will soon find out that she’s totally the opposite of nice though.

Ok, time to tell you my story about Sohee. When I first met her I was 8 years old. She was always here with her older brother during every vacation. We used to be best friends by that time, but for some reason she changed when she entered high school and had a lot of friends around her all the time. She started to hate everything about farms, including me. She told me how I was dirty and that I would never achieve anything in my life like this… So she never wanted to see me again. That’s basically how it ended.

“Nayoung-ah, why are we driving past the house?” Kangin asked, wondering if I had fallen asleep or something.

“We still have to do the cows…” my voice cracked. They must have noticed I was on the verge of tears because it was awkwardly quiet and there was no complaining at all, which is kind of rare for these guys.

- At the cows -

“Could you show me one more time how you do that?” Leeteuk giggled nervously.

I think I showed him how to milk a cow for the tenth time already. Any normal person would have mastered something so easy by this time.

“Hyung we’re done, can we just go now?” Eunhyuk whined.

“I don’t forbid you to go…” Leeteuk simply responded.

My eyes grew wide as I stared at him. Would a hyung let his dongsaengs walk back in the dark alone…?

“Nayoung-ah, tell me if I do this the right way…” Leeteuk continued. I had no other choice, did I?

“Aish... “ Eunhyuk sighed and he quickly started following the others back to the house.

“Why are you doing this..?” I questioned him when we were alone.

“Um, because you told me we need to milk the cows?” He smiled sheepish.

“No, I mean why are you acting like a fool…?” I thought it was best to be straight forward.

“Nayoung-ah, I just wondered… if you had any idea of who we actually are in Korea?”

I mentally started laughing; who does he think I am, stupid not to know who they are by this time…?

“Yeah you’re “Super Junior”.” I rolled my eyes.

He looked away. From his looks I could tell he was a bit irritated by my plain answer to his question.

“Funny, you really ARE a strange one…”

“Why? Are you not used to getting no attention from a girl? Are you having detoxification phenomena?”

“What?!” he responded

“Never mind…”

“Nayoung-ah…” He cut me off. …”you’re so bitter, why aren’t you trying to be a little nicer at least…?”

Bitter? What is he talking about, I am nice… Right…?

“I am NOT bitter! Just a little tired right now okay? Now, if you don’t mind I’m going ba…”

“…You have been commanding all of us from the very first start Nayoung.” He interrupted me again. “…you should really change that habit or you will never make any friends! It’s not like we wouldn’t listen to you if you’d just ask us to do something…”

“Oh…”

Heck, why can’t I think of something better to say?

“See, you’re speechless already, it means I’m right, you’re lacking social skills…” he smirked.

Aissh “NO YOU’RE WRONG!” I started yelling at him. Damnit, my plan of staying calm failed already…

He frowned, not expecting me to lose control.
“I’ll prove you’re wrong!!!… I’ll be nice; you will see I can make friends!” I hissed and ran back in the house…

I felt pairs of eyes staring at me as I entered the living room, I was breathless and on the verge of tears. His words hurt me somehow.

I ran to my room and locked the door. I leaned against the wall and breathed heavily.

What have I said just now? I WILL BE NICE?! What have I done…? I promised umma ‘work’ would be the first priority…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way... have I already told you that I made this trailer...?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnATYPhEz3Y