Do you know anything about stars?

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

I practically stumbled my way behind Leeteuk because he walked too fast and dragged me through the garden by my arm.

“Yah! Wait a second where are you taking me and why are you taking me?!”

“There’s something I want you to see.” He replied.

“But can’t you just slow down?! AISH!” He suddenly stopped and I bumped into his back.

“AISH! Park Leeteuk! You better have a good rea-“

“Let’s sit down…” He interrupted me. He let go of my hand and sat down on something that I couldn’t see.

“I can’t see anything so I’m not sitting down.” I exclaimed stubbornly.

“But it’s just your garden seat…” He started laughing.

I knew he was right but I just didn’t get why we had to go all this way in the dark and coldness just to be together. I sighed.

“This is actually an individual test for you to realize how much you trust me…” Leeteuk giggled.

“Oh fine!” I sat down slowly.

“You really can’t see me?! I think it’s funny because I DO see you…” He laughed.

“I’m still able to give you a smack, you know?!” I held up my hand but he grabbed it and held it down.

“WHAT… kind of smack…?” He giggled. I groaned.

“I mean I’m sorry… I just brought us here to get away from your mother.” He started playing with my fingers.

“Why?! There is nothing wrong with my mother…” I replied.

Then he stopped and moved closer. “Then... I need to taste that dirt soup she was talking about… AHAHAH” He burst out in a high giggle.

I pushed him away. “Ok alright, you’re right okay! She’s embarrassing me, but why are we outside in this coldness?” I pouted.

“Look above you…”

I did what he told and looked up to see a thousand stars. “Woah…”
The sky was really bright tonight. Leeteuk gently put his arm around my shoulders.

“Leeteuk, are you an expert with stars or something…?”

“Um… well I know something about it...”

Somehow he wasn’t really convincing so I decided to test him.

“Then what about that group of stars… what is it called?” I pointed out five really bright stars.

“Oh it’s… it’s… Cassiopeia!”

“Oh, really?”

[Leeteuk’s POV]

Okay so I know nothing about stars.... I just needed a reason to bring her here and I was lucky it were five so DBSK’s fanclub was the first thing to come to my mind. Cassiopeia is actually the only constellation name I know…

[Nayoung’s POV]

“Cool!” I laid my head on his shoulder. “What about those two…?”

There were two stars, brighter than all of the others and standing further away. Their light was so strong that it had completely distinguished surrounding stars which weren’t visible for us.

“Oh… they are like everlasting friends… I think they are called ELF…” Leeteuk whispered.

“Huh? I never heard of that one before…” I let out.

“That’s because it’s discovered just a few months ago…and you’re not living in town so…” Leeteuk mumbled.

It didn’t make any sense. I sighed.

“Oh look over there…” He pointed somewhere.

“Where?” But I couldn’t think any further before he bowed his head over mine and kissed me on the lips. I was in shock first but loosened up quickly. I was starting to get used his touch.

“NAYOUNG-shi!!” Someone screamed.

Umma?! I pulled away in shock while he let go and jumped up from the couch.

“Ahjumma!” He bowed. I was embarrassed and covered my head with my hands but then my mother called “IS NAYOUNG OVER THERE?”

Of course… I forgot… nyctalopia, it runs in the family…I sighed in relief.

“Ah… ah yeah… w-what a coincidence you’re here as well… right? What are you doing here?” Leeteuk stuttered.

“I was just… watering the flowers…” I let out dubiously

“Okay… well I’m going back!” Leeteuk walked away and quickly went into the house.

I stumbled back to the house and followed my mother inside. My blood was gushing, my heart pumping, my face was red and I was shaking.
She looked at me suspiciously. “Nayoung… are you running a fever my dear?”

“I don’t know… I’m tired; I’m going to sleep…”

I stormed upstairs. Was it too obvious that I wanted to go to my room? I ran inside, closed the door and panted heavily. Leeteuk was lying on his matrass and grinned.

“WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!” I hissed.

- next morning –

I woke up to an ear piercing sound which was supposed to be Eunhyuk’s cellphone. That song ‘Marry U’ was blasting through it when Eunhyuk just slowly stuck his hand out from underneath his blanket and pushed a button to make it stop.
I my night light and saw it was only 6 in the morning. He better have a good reason…

After we had dressed ourselves and gotten ready for breakfast I heard the rest of Super Junior was going to come early to help prepare for the party my mother wasn’t supposed to know anything about.

The doorbell rang when we were all eating, except for Yesung who was making a cake for Leeteuk’s birthday this time. His talent had turned him into being kitchen obsessed.

“I’ll get it!” Eunhyuk jumped and ran to the door.

Not long after that, five guys and their manager walked into the living room and greeted us.

“Annyounghaseyo…” they bowed. My mother stood up and greeted them individually then stopped at one in particular.

“What’s your name, polite young man?” A smile spread across her face while she patted his broad shoulders.

“Annyounghaseyo… I’m Choi Siwon, nice to meet you ma’am.” He bowed.

“Oh, drop the formalities; just call me Nayoung’s umma…” She grinned. Omo… did she just wink at him?

Suddenly a whoosh of air passed me, which happened to be Yesung.

“Wookie!” He ran up to the little guy and hugged him. He in return smiled shyly and let out a short giggle.

“Hello, my name is Hankyung…” A guy shook my hand and spoke in broken Korean. “Are you Nayoung?” he asked.

I wanted to burst out in laugher but of course I stayed polite.

“Um… yes, do you want something to drink?” I asked to all of them. They nodded their heads and I went to the kitchen to prepare something. I heard my mother talking to Siwon about our family and ancestors. As if he would find that interesting…

When I got back they had all seated themselves in the living room, one guy was playing a game on what I had learned to be a PS3 from Eunhyuk. There was a free space next to him so I went to sit beside him and watched him play. He looked up, grinned and focused back on the game. It was a race and he was almost at the finish but then suddenly Siwon next to him took it out of his hands. The beeping noises that were coming out of his PS3 lowered in tone and stopped, indicating that he lost the game.

“Kyuhyun-ah… we are together now, show some solidarity…” Siwon carefully put it away on the table.

“I’m sorry…” Then he turned to me “Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

There was another guy; I assumed Kibum since Leeteuk had told me the five names of the other guys in Super Junior. He was really quiet and introvert.
After getting to know them better it was time for my mother to go back to our cousins after she had wished Leeteuk happy birthday for several more times. In a week she was going to return again.

I waved at her as the manager started the car and drove away.

I heaved a big sigh, this time it felt as a relief that she wasn’t here for a while.

We spent the whole day making preparations for the barbeque and when it was 8PM the doorbell rang for the first time.
I ran to the door but stopped when I heard some weird talking.

“Hyung, I have a problem! I buttoned my shirt the wrong way…”

“Oh, quickly fix it!” an older guy said.

Out of pure curiosity and because I didn’t want to surprise them in an awkward moment, I peeked through the hole inside the door first.
There were five guys standing outside, the guy with the shirt buttoned wrongly looked worried and demanded his elder who was fixing it. “Hyung, hurry up!”
I waited until he was done and then decided to open the door.

“Anyounghaseyo…” They chorused and bowed.

The guy with the wrong buttoned shirt started speaking “From right to left, we are U-know Yunho, Max Changmin, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and… Charismatic Junsu!” He pointed at himself.

The other four cracked up at the last name.

“It’s supposed to be Xiah not charismatic silly!” Yoochun corrected him. I couldn’t help but laugh.
Right then Donghae, Kibum, Heechul and Leeteuk walked in.

“It’s Dong Bang Shin Ki!” Donghae yelled and ran up to Yunho. It seemed that they were all really close because they started greeting each other without formalities.
I noticed that Changmin was kind of introvert, more than the others, he seemed good friends with Kibum.

Leeteuk then put his arm around my shoulder.

“ARE YOU TWO AN ITEM?!” Junsu shouted enthusiastically.

I started blushing, but Leeteuk grinned and laughed high pitched.

“Wow the stars are really bright tonight…” Jaejoong suddenly pointed out.

“Just like yesterday!” I said.

“Nayoung, are you interested in stars?” He asked me.

“Um… I don’t know anything about it…OH except for one.”

“Really? Tell me…”

“Leeteuk told me that’s Cassiopeia…” I pointed at the sky.

“Woaaaaaah cool…” They all let out.

Except for Changmin who rubbed his chin and started speaking for the first time.

“That’s not Cassiopeia…”