The Mysterious Shop

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v

"hey Hyoyeon let's go. I called Kris and he said that he'll meet us there." I nodded and looked at Amber. Suddenly I noticed something wrong with Amber.


Curious, I asked her, "did you walk here?"


"Apparently, my parents didn't want me driving, so yes I had to walk."
Aww that's sad. She grabbed my arm linking it with hers as we walked down the road to the dock.


After a couple of minutes walking, we finally arrived to the dock. The Dock is like an outlet mall but way smaller. It's also like a small fish market but instead of fish they sell clothes and jewelry close to a dock, which is pretty weird if you think about it.


"oh look I see Kris." Amber pointed out. I smiled at her as she faced me with a confused expression writen on her face.


"what're you smiling at?"


"can't stop thinking about Kris, can we now?" I shouldn't have said that. I rubbed my now bruised arm as I still had a smile plastered on my face even though my arm hurts like hell.


"oh Hyoyeon what happened to you're arm?" Kris asked as he ran up to us and grabbed my arm while rubbing it.


I pulled my arm back and gave him my famous v smile. "it's ok, it's just a little bruise that's all." I glanced at amber who was to busy looking at the clothes on the other side.


"oh let's go over there. I saw some dancing shoes." she said and dragged us -once again- along with her.


"is it nesscesery to drag us everywhere?" thank you Kris for pointing that out.


"yes it is." as they continued to argue again, I noticed a shop that seems kind of creepy in a way. It has a vintage theme and it looks a bit old and broken. I just can't take my eyes off of it. It seems interesting. I slowly walked over and saw dim lights on. I looked through the window and saw nobody there.


"What're you looking at?" I jumped by the sound of her voice. I cluctched my shirt and turned around to face them.


I hit her arm and yelled, "don't scare me like that. You gave me a heart attack."


"so whatcha lookin' at?" she asked again completely ignoring me.


"at this shop called mystic. I find it very interesting for some reason."


"you wanna take a look inside?"


"sure." we walked in and all the stuff there look like hand-me-downs but they look fascinating. Oh I know it's an antique shop. I'm so smart.


"it's an antique shop." I blurted out.


"no really captin obvious." Kris said. I pouted at him. Nice Kris, just crush it like that. God this kid ruining my smart moments.


"annyeonhaseyo, how may I help you?" an old lady suddenly appeared behind us, making us jump a little.


"ne annyeonghaseyo ahjumma." we greeted.


"we're just looking around no need for any help but thank you."


"if you need anything, I'll be in back." she smiled and made her way behind the counter to the door. Once she was gone, we continued to look around the store.


I observed everything in the shop and I noticed some spider webs hanging around and some dust here and there but everything else looks fine. I walked to the counter and saw a cute little tea pot. The tea pot was all gold and it had some cute designs on the bottom. I carefully picked it up and looked at it more carefully. I tipped it upside down and saw a little black bunny on the bottom.


"hey guys look, it's a tea pot. You think I should get it?" Amber gave me a questioning look.


"do you even drink tea?"


"of course . . . Well I don't but I could use it just for decoration."


"ok if you say so. I'm going to the shop next door. Kris, you wanna come?"


"no thanks, I'll wait for Hyoyeonnie." she nodded and made her way out the door, leaving me and Kris inside.


"excuse me miss." I rang the bell on the counter but she didn't seem to hear me. I rang it again and again until a hand stopped me from ranging it again. I looked up and the lady was standing in front of me. It's creepy because I never heard the door open or close.


"miss, I'd like to buy this please. How much is it?" the lady looked at me with a worried expression, which I have no clue why.


"are you sure you want to buy that?" she asked sounding scared for some reason.


"why? Is something wrong with this?"
I asked but she didn't answer me. All she did was turn back around and returned to the door she came from while yelling "just take it, it's free." at me. I looked at Kris, who gave me a shrug and walked outside as I followed him from behind but I turned back around and placed 10 dollars on the counter as tips -because I'm nice like that.


As I walked out, I kept wondering why she did that. Is there something wrong with this tea pot? All I wanted to do was ask her what's wrong with this but it seems like she's scared about something. Omo, maybe it isn't a tea pot? Maybe it's there's a genie inside?


I laughed at myself for thinking like that. How stupid of me to think so. There's no such thing as genies . . . . but then again it does look like the one in 'Aladdin'. *sigh* I need to stop watching cartoons but then again I'm never to old to watch them. Ah whatever, I'll just stop talking.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Little did hyoyeon know, the lady from the shop peeked out from the window and watched as Hyoyeon placed the "tea pot" into her bag.


"finally I'm free." she dropped the curtains and walked back to the door but stopped as she noticed the ten dollar bill on the counter. She smiled and placed the ten in the cash register.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry. when the flashback is over then the real thing starts. Oh  and have you noticed I had a little krisber moment and also some hyokris. Also isn't the lady at the antique shop creepy or what?!  More ahead.