Camping Trip (1/2)

Tell me your wish


Saturday morning
10:05 AM


She checked the list off as she went through all her stuff, just in case she forgot anything important. When she finished checking, she grabbed her backpack and white aluminum suitcase in hand as she exit out of her room to see Amber and Kris standing in her living room.


"Ready to go?"


"Geez~ finally your done. Let's go or else we're late." Amber said as she stomped her way to the door. "But Amber the bus doesn't leave until 12. We have like 2 hours left. Oh how about we ger something to eat on our way to school?" Kris suggested once they were out of Hyoyeon's house.


Hyoyeon nodded in agreement as she locked her front door. She put her keys in her backpack and walked off with Kris and Amber down the street to the stalls. "What should we eat?" She asked.


"How 'bout kimbap and pancakes?" Amber suggested pointing to the stall in front of her. "You guys get that and I'll get some ddukbokki for us to share." Hyoyeon said. She began to walk across the street to the ddukbokki stall.


"Annyeonghasyeo ahjumma! Two orders of ddukbokki please." The ahjumma scooped up some ddukbokki in a bowl and gave it to Hyoyeon. "Kamsamnida ahjumma." She said and bowed. She grabbed the bowls and walked back to Amber and Kris at the other stall.


"Ok let's go. Their probably waiting for us." Kris said as he began to walk in front of them with some pancakes in hand.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Ok the bus should be here by now so let's-" Suddenly Mr. Hyun got interrupted by the only girl that every boy likes and the girl that every girl envy.


"Oh~ Mr. Hyun~. Don't forget to put my bag on the bus too." Hyosung said as she happily skipped over to Daehyun and linked arms with him, which to everybodies surprise, he rejected and walked away from her. Hyosung grunted in frustration as she stood by Himchan with a pout.


"Uh, Hyosung. what're you doing here? Your not suppose to be here and your also not in my class." Mr. Hyun nervously said.


"I actually transferred classes, so now I'm in your class." She sweetly said. Amber gave her a disgusted look as she faked puked behind Hyoyeon, which made Hyoyeon laugh at her weird friend's action.


"Great!! Now we have the devil on our side. Just great." Amber mumbled to Hyoyeon, while throwing her arms in the air in annoyance.


"Why the sudden change?" Mr. Hyun asked. "Why ask so many questions?" She fired back. Mr. Hyun became silent as he decided to not bother her anymore. To be honest, Mr. Hyun had a feeling that Hyosung was scary and to his guess, he was totally right. He didn't tell anybody since he's a teacher and a teacher isn't suppose to be scared of any student but Mr. Hyun is a totally different teacher compared to the others.


A honking noise suddenly interrupted them from behind as everybody turned around to see the bus coming towards them. "Ok kids, let's load our things onto the bus." Everybody gathered their things and helped each other load the bus up. After that, they took their sits and head off to Gangnam.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


After hours and hours of driving, they finally reached their destination. Everybody yawned -still feeling sleepy- as they unload the bus. They stood in between two cabins on each side of the camping site.


Mr. Hyun went in front of them as he clasped his hands together. "Cha~ girls' in one cabin and boys' in the other." The students nodded as they proceed to their assigned cabins and started to unpack their things.


When they finished all the students went back outside to see Mr. Hyun in front of a table with a bunch of items on it. Seohyun, being the mature one, raised her hand and waited to be called on. "Yes, Seohyun?"


"Uh . . Um Mr. Hyun. What's with all the colorful paper?" She innocently asked while pointing to the table.


"Ah~ this. These are maps." He said as he held up the maps.


"What for?"


"The first thing I plan on doing was a scavenger hunt." The students' groaned at Mr. Hyun's ridiculous plan. "Don't be like that. It'll be fun. Now get with a partner but it has to be a boy and girl pairing."


"Waeyo?" Victoria curiously asked


"Because if you get hurt, then the boys will care for you and protect you from any harm."


"Why? Us girls' are strong enough to take care and protect ourselves." Amber replied.


"And also seonsaengnim, there aren't enough girls to pair up with. What're the rest of the boys' suppose to do?" Baro pointed out.


"Yay, just get with a partner so we can start." The students quickly got into pairs as Mr. Hyun gave each pair a different colored map.


"Hyoyeon-ssi, let's be partners." Daehyun said as he hooked his arm with her's. "o-ok." She stuttered. Daehyun could feel that she was starting to feel awkward around him, so he tried his best to change that.


"Don't worry Hyoyeon-ssi. I don't bite." He smiled. Upon hearing that, she started to feel a bit better with his cheesiness.


On the other hand, Hyosung was staring -more like glaring- at their connection together. She started to boil up inside but she didn't want anybody to see how she really is -even though the whole school knows about it. Just a few feet away from her, stood Zelo who was also staring at them -but mostly at Hyoyeon.


'When will noona get her memory? I really miss her. . . . Also, What's wrong with hyung these days?' He thought to himself as he stared at the pair from afar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short but dont wory since its only the first part. If you missed the other chapter please click the previous button. I did a double update thats why.