That Night

Tell me your wish

Daehyun's p.o.v


As Hyoyeon left the classroom, I waited for a few seconds until she was completely gone. I quickly grabbed my backpack and walked out of the classroom without glancing back at them. 


"Hyung, where are you going?" Jongup asked, but I chose to ignored him as I continue to walk out of the classroom to the parking lot.


As I stepped out of the school, I tossed my bag on the floor in frustration. Just the thought of Hyoyeon makes me mad. Every time I look at her or even think about her, I just get so mad for some reason. It's probably because she made the wrong choice into wishing us free. I mean it's not bad or anything it's just that I didn't want her to lose memory of us and of all the time we spent together like a family.


Yes, that's probably why I'm mad at her. She made the wrong move and now she doesn't even know us anymore. It . I just wish we could just go back to the times when we were with her, you know. I want to spend more time with her, without having to be like how we are now. I just wish everything was the same as before.


But if I think about this again, it does have some good points to it. Like how we can't grant anybody wishes or that we don't have a master, who kicks us out or abuse us in anyway. It's also good because now we are free from all the torture and abuse from our previous master, except for Hyoyeon of course. Out of all the masters we had in the past, she is the best one out of everybody, and yet I still can't get over the fact that she had made the wrong decision. *sigh* Life is just horrible.


I picked up my backpack off the ground with a huff and walked out into the empty streets of Seoul, down to the cafe shop. Once I arrived, I saw Hyoyeon working hard as always. . . . I don't get me wrong or anything. Don't start thinking I'm a stalker or something because I'm not and I just happen to like this place out of all the other places around here. Beside, it's closer to the school and my house.


Anyways, after the shop closed, I walked around the street a bit to clear my head and think about something else besides Hyoyeon. Just by saying her name once, I already miss her. I can't stop thinking about her. It's really frustrating.


I clicked my wrist watch and it reads 9 o'clock. I sighed and walked back to the dimmed out streets back to my house. As I was walking, a heard someone screaming -more like a muffled scream- close by to where I stood.


I then heard a man's voice coming from the same direction. Is this what I think it is? Someone is getting . . . ? Quickly, I dashed over to the voices as I spotted them in the dark alley way. 


"P-please I'm begging you. Please stop. P-please I . . Ahh!!" I suddenly stopped in my tracks at the familiar voice. Then I knew who it was. "Shut up you piece of sh*t." He lift up his hand, getting ready to slap her but I stopped him with my fist to his face, knocking him off of her and onto the ground.


"What the hell?!!" He spat as he got up off the ground to face me. I quickly grabbed his collar and pinned him against the building. Anger was boiling inside of me. I couldn't see her getting hurt like that, especially with men like him. "Don't you dare lay another finger on her ever again!! She's mine, and only mine!!" I barked and punched him once more knocking him out.


Turned around to see the unconscious Hyoyeon laying on the dirty ground with bruises and red marks on her body. I picked her up, carrying her bridal style out of the dark alley and into the streets. It hurts to see her like this. It hurts so much. 


From now on, I'll protect her from any kind of danger or harm. I'll always be by her side.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


The door slammed opened as the guys in the living room turned their attention to the sudden opening of the door to see him standing in the door way with the bruised up, unconscious Hyoyeon in his protective arms. "Hyung, your ba- N-noona?!!" Zelo shot up out of his seat as he ran over to Daehyun.


"Hyung, w-what happened to noona?" He asked but Daehyun walked passed him to his room. Zelo quickly helped Daehyun by opening the door for him as he walked in, placing her down on his bed.


"Zelo, get me the first aid-kit and a bowl of warm water. Quickly!!" Zelo flinched at the sudden glare from Daehyun. He hesitated for a moment but dashed out of the room anyways. After a couple of minutes he came back with the first aid-kit and a bowl of warm water.


Daehyun snatched it out of his hands and closed the door on him. He walked over to Hyoyeon and began to patch up all the bruises on her stomach and placed the wet towel on her forehead. After that he called in the maid to change her clothes for her as he waited outside the door with the rest of the gang.


"Hyung, tell us what happened? Why was she knocked out?" Jongup finally asked after a moment of silence.


Daehyun walked over to the couch and sat down as the rest followed behind. "I was walking back home but on my way home I heard screaming coming from one direction."


"And then?"


"I, of course being the mature one, ran over to her to save her even if I didn't know who it was. So as I arrived, I saw that she was being by this old man. The girl actually turned out to be Hyoyeon." They gasped as they looked at Daehyun with an unreadable expression.


"You mean she gotten and beaten up by some old man?!" Youngjae exclaimed. Daehyun nodded and ran his hands through his now brown hair as he sighed.


Suddenly, the door of Daehyun's room opened and the maid came out with the bowl of warm water in her hands. They rushed up to her asking millions of questions about Hyoyeon. Daehyun stepped up and stopped everybody from talking.


"Is she ok?" He softly asked her. She nodded with a small smile on her face. "She'll be fine. I called a close family doctor of mine. He'll come in just a few minutes. Don't worry to much." a sigh of relief escaped as they walked into Daehyun's room where Hyoyeon slept. They watched her as she was sound asleep. They could only hear the soft faint breath coming from her.


Just then, the door bell rang and Jongup ran out to open the door to reveal the doctor. The doctor came into the room and told everybody to wait outside for a bit. A couple of minutes passed and the doctor came walking out of the room.


"Is there anything wrong with her? Is she going to be ok?"


"She's fine but just Let her rest of a couple of days and please watch over her. If she wakes up, don't scare her or anything, she is still scared of what happened to her. Apply this medicine on her bruises and everything will be fine. I'll take my leave now. Good day." They bowed and Jongup showed the doctor the way out as the rest went into the room.


"We should get some sleep. We have school tomorrow." Daehyun said.


"Hyung. If noona is in your bed then where are you going to sleep?"Zelo asked not even taking his eyes off of his noona. "Don't worry, I'll share a room with one of you." They nodded and exited out of the room getting ready to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes everybody. You have guessed right. It was Daehyun who saved Hyoyeon from the Evil old man. Daehyun is now Hyoyeon's knight in shiny armor. Sorry everybody to keep you waiting and for not answering your comments . . . . I felt bad so I decided to update a chapter for you eager readers out there. Im trying my best into updating chapters a bit faster, so please be patient with me. Thank you!!! :)