Memories

Tell me your wish

The next morning Hyoyeon and Amber got up to pack their belongings, since today is the last day they will be there. After they finished, they walked out of their cabin and to the buses to load their belongings in. They finished and walked into the bus to see everybody already there.


"Took you guys long enough." Kris said while patting the seat next to him. Amber sat beside him and since there isn't anymore seats left, Hyoyeon had to seat in an empty seat beside Daehyun.


"A-annyeong D-Daehyun-ssi. Do . . Do you mind if I sit next to you?" She stuttered waiting for his respond. He smiled and nodded, "I don't mind at all."


In the inside, he was jumping in joy as he first saw her walk on the bus. He was hoping for her to sit next to him and he guessed right. She slowly sat down next to him and faced the front the whole time, trying to avoid contact with him. Ever since that night, she couldn't stop thinking about him. And that kiss they had together kept bothering her so much, even if it was an accidental kiss -which it was. She knew she was missing something from all of this but she just couldn't figure it out.


"Hyoyeon?" A voice called. She shook her head and turned to Daehyun. "N-ne?"


"I asked if your hungry. I brought some snacks. Want some?"


She waved her hands in the air and said, "no no I'm fine. I actually ate a big breakfast before-" she stopped as the sound of a low growl came from her stomach. She held her stomach as she closed her eyes while turning her head in embarrassment. Daehyun chuckled and said, "looks to me like your very full. I was just asking, oh well, more for me." He popped in a chip and crunched on it, making Hyoyeon cringe from the sound. She opened her eyes and slowly looked back at Daehyun.


"Umm . . . . Uh . . Maybe I'll have some after all." He smiled and lightly knocked her head with his fist. "Pabo. I knew you were lying." He handed the bag of chips to her. "Here have some." She smiled greatly grabbed a hand full of chips, munching it down so happily. Daehyun chuckled to himself as he watched her eat happily.


Just behind them sat two pairs of eyes suspiciously watching them together. Anger started to circulate around them as they closely watched the scene in front of them.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


After a couple of hours later, the buses stopped quitely in front of the school. The bus driver turned around to see one of the students up and about. He got up from his seat and walked over to the student.


"We arrived. Please tell that to everybody else once they wake up. I'm going to take a quick bathroom break. Please watch the bus." He explained. Amber nodded as she waited for the bus driver to get off. Once he was off, she turned around to see everybody sound asleep. She spotted Hyoyeon just a few seats away from her. She got up and notice that they looked cute together sleeping like that. Her head on his shoulder as his head laid on top of hers.
So sweet.

Quietly, Amber made her way over to Hyoyeon as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket, taking a picture of them sleeping together. She smiled and stood in front of the bus. She an evil smile appeared on her face as she thought of something. She walked to the driver's seat and faced the wheel in front of her. She looked back at her sleeping classmates and back at the wheel. Smiling to herself, she pressed the horn 3 times, making everybody jump out of their seats.


"WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!! We're here!!" She yelled while giggling to herself.


"Tsk. Amber, why'd you do that for? Scared half your classmates to death." Mr. Hyun said while rubbing his eyes.


"You wouldn't wake up, so I had to. Anyways, we're here. Let's unpack and go home." She got off the bus and walked to the side of the bus, opening the door to unpack their belongings.


Everybody got off the bus to get their belongings, all except two people who happens to be sound asleep. The bus driver went back into the bus after his quick bathroom break and waved goodbye to Mr. Hyun. He closed the door and drove off, yet he never noticed the two sleepy heads on the bus.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hyoyeon...


Hyoyeon..


Hyoyeon.


She blinked to see somebody hovering over her. She screamed but nobody could hear her. The man over her slowly reached out to touch her face. He straddled on top of her as he covered . She struggled to break free but the man was too strong for her. A single droplet of tear ran down her face as she closed her eyes. She breathed heavily as she waited to see what happened next.


Suddenly the grip of the man was no longer tighten on her's. She felt cold as the man was no longer around her. She heard a faint sound coming from her right. It sounded like people fighting. She tried to open for her eyes but she just couldn't for some reason.  Then she felt a figure sitting beside her. Calling her name out.


"Hyoyeon..." A sweet yet worried voice called over her. She slowly started to open her eyes and the figure above her was blurry but she could see his faint blonde hair and his big around eyes. "Hyoyeon~"



Her eyes shot open as she quickly sat up from her sat. She looked around to meet the darkness around her. She turned to her side to see Daehyun sleeping next to her. She looked around to see that they're still on the bus but nobody else was there with them.


She quickly shook Daehyun awake and he stirred in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open as a clear sight of Hyoyeon in front of him made him smile. "Daehyun." He can tell by the tone of her voice that she is worried. He quickly sat up and grabbed her shoulders. "What's wrong? Are you ok?"


"We're . . We're stuck on the bus." Standing up, he looked around the bus to see nobody there but them. He got out of his seat and went over to the door. He tried opening it but it wouldn't budge. He turned to the driver's seat and looked for anything to use to set them free. Nothing at all.


The bus driver is missing and the keys are gone. It's cold out even though its summer. There's no food to eat and not even one single person outside. Just their luck.


He walked back to Hyoyeon and shook his head. "Looks like we're stuck here."


"Argh. This is like the second time in one week that we're stuck some place. We're like bad luck." She exclaimed while pouting.


"I have noticed that too. It's always happening to us and nobody else." He said while sitting on the seat in front of her. "Hey, at least we have each other, right? I mean, it's better to be with someone then being alone." He continued. He looked at her for any reaction but there was none. She looked up and smiled.


"I guess your right. It's better than nothing." She said while laying back on the seat facing the ceiling. "So, what now?" She asked turning to face Daehyun, who was staring down at her. He quickly blinked away as he slowly slid back into his seat.


"Umm . . I-I have no idea." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "We could find a way out of the bus? Or not?" He suggested. She sat up and looked at him for awhile. Something about him makes her feel like she knew him for a long time. Every time she thinks about that it just makes her feel like she's right in many ways. Suddenly all these weird flashbacks came into her mind. She clutched her head while closing her eyes.


"We are B.A.P!!! YES SIR!!!"
....
...
"noona!! Where were you? Why didn't you come back?"
..
.
"oh Daehyun hyung you're face is turning pink. That's so cool."
.
.
"oh Zelo. What brings you here?"
.
.
"noona. Does that mean we can actually go outside?"
.
.
"I can't go back to sleep noona, I'm to excited about today."
.
.
"Agioo Zelo, you're too cute."
.
.
"these guys are genies. There my genies."
....
...
..
.


Breathing heavily, She opened her eyes and looked at Daehyun. She quickly got up and sat on the seat across from him. He looked at her weirdly as to why she moved. "Daehyun. Have . . Have we met before, by any chance?"


Surprised by her sudden question, he looked into her eyes to see confusion. She bit her bottom lip waiting for his respond. He slowly grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her in for a hug, surprising her.


"I knew this day would happen. I just knew it. I'm so happy that you remembered." Confused, she pulled away and looked at him tilting her head to one side, making her blonde locks fall. "Wait, so we do know each other? But how?" She thought back to the flashbacks she had just a second ago, trying very hard to remember.


"To be honest, it's a very long story but I'll tell you when the time is right and when you compelety remember but as of now I . . I can't. So, please be patient." He got up from his sit, leaving the dumbfounded Hyoyeon in her seat. He pulled the window all the way down and looked out.


"But . . But-" Daehyun interrupted her.


"I'm sorry Hyoyeon but I can't right now, it's part of the rules. Now if you don't mind, please follow me out. I found a way out." She slowly got up -still confused- and followed him to the window. He slowly jumped out first and Hyoyeon followed in suit. He helped her got by grabbed her waist and pulling her out. He pressed the button to open the side door and grabbed his belongings along with her's out.


Hyoyeon just stood there thinking back to all the memories she received. The flashbacks included Amber, Kris, Daehyun, Zelo, and the rest of the gang yet she still couldn't completely remember everything.


"When the times right . ." That sentence repeated in her head over and over again. 


When the times right? . . . What does that even mean?