Like Every Normal Day

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes to see the sun shinning down on her. She looked at the time and quickly got up as she saw that she was late to school. She quickly tossed on her clothes, straighten her hair, and brushed her teeth. After that, she walked out of her room and went out to school.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Hey Hyoyeon!! Do you have work tonight?" Hyoyeon thought for a minute as she munched on her sandwich. "Umm I think I do. Why?" She asked her friend, Amber, who sat across from her.


"Because I wanted to hang out tonight with you and Kris. Speaking of Kris, where is he?" Hyoyeon shrugged as she continued to eat her food. "You wanna look for him?" She asked.


She shrugged. "Sure, why not. I'm done eating anyways." Hyoyeon replied. They got up and dumped their food in the trash and exit the cafeteria together.


Once they set foot out of the cafeteria, they heard screaming and shouting as a crowd of students -mostly girls- started piling in to the entrance, pushing them away. "Rude much. Geez." Amber said annoyed by the girls pushing them.


"What's going on?" Hyoyeon mumbled. "Oh excuse me." She stopped a girl that was walking her way to the entrance.


"Do you know what's going on? Why is everybody running to the entrance?" She asked the tall girl, Sooyoung.


"There's some new students coming in today and I heard that they're really really hot." Sooyoung explained. Hyoyeon and Amber nodded as they looked at the girls rushing to the front.


"Let's go find Kris. I can't take this anymore. I think I could become deaf after this." Amber tried shouting over the screaming girls. Hyoyeon just chuckled at her silly friend and they went out to look for Kris.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Right in the middle of class, the door swung open to reveal the 6 new students that the girls been screaming about. Once they stepped in, all the girls in the classroom -except Hyoyeon and Amber, of course- started screaming like fan girls.


Mr. Hyun tapped his desk to quiet down the classroom, so the principle could speak. "Mr. Hyun, they're new students to the school, so please take care of them for me." Mr. Hyun nodded and did a 90 degrees angle to the principle before the principle could exit the room.


"Yes sir. I'll take care of them. Don't worry. Have a good day sir."


"You too Mr. Hyun, you too." The principle said while making his way out of the classroom and back to his office.


Mr. Hyun turned his full attention to the classroom as he cleared his throat. "Class, we have new students so pay respect to them and make them feel as if they're at home. Can you do that for me?"


"Ne Mr. Hyun~" the class answered.


"Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Hyun said while turning his attention back to the new students.


"Annyeonghasyeo, I'm Bang Youngguk. Please, take good care of me." A deep voice introduced first.


"I'm Kim Himchan. Please treat me well." The pretty one said as he winked at all the ladies making them squeal.


"Annyeong. I'm Yoo Youngjae." The one with the chubby face said as he bow down.


"I'm Moon Jongup." The muscular one said.


"Annyeonghasyeo, I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo." The one with the baby face said.


And lastly the one with the cold stare introduced himself. "I'm Jung Daehyun."


"Now hurry up and take the seats in the back row please, so we can get started." Mr. Hyun instructed. They quickly moved to their seats and Mr. Hyun started the class.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


As soon as the bell rung, all the students started running out of the classroom to go home all except the new students.


"Hyung, do you think she'll remember us?" Zelo asked as he stood by the window, watching her go.


"Zelo don't talk about it please. Your Hyungs are still upset about what happened, so please keep quiet and don't talk to her. I know how you guys are so close before but now that we're out of her life we can't do anything about it." Youngguk explained to the maknae as he patted Zelo's back confronting him.


"Yay!! Let's go. We have business to take care of." Daehyun coldly said as he got up to exit the classroom. The rest followed him but he stopped as soon as Zelo came beside him.


"What's wrong hyung?" Zelo asked innocently.


"Don't you dare talk or think about her ever again." Daehyun gave Zelo a glare and pushed pass him.


Once Daehyun was far away from him, he mumbled to himself, "I'm sorry hyung but I just can't keep that promise. I know your mad but don't take it out on her. She had a reason to do that. To bring us happiness. At least we're free from the genie world. We don't have to be pushed around or grant anybody wishes ever again. That's all thanks to noona. I'm sorry hyung but I can't." He sighed and caught up with his Hyungs as they walked home together.