Here Comes Trouble

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v

As usual, I woke up and got ready for work. As I walked out of my room I noticed the tea pot that I brought just yesterday was sitting on my coffee table. I couldn't stop thinking about the lady who let me have it for free. I shook it off and looked at the time. Right when I did, Taeyeon unnie called me just in time.


"hey unnie don't worry I'm on my way . . . . Of course I remembered . . . . Ok bye I'll see yuh later." I hung up and grabbed my bag with me but before I head on out, I noticed a small stain on the tea pot. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a wet towel. I walked back to the living room and rubbed the stain away, good thing it came off because I had second thoughts about returning it even though the lady was kind enough to give it to me for free.


I set the tea pot on my table and ran out of my house while locking the door behind me.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


As Hyoyeon closed her door, the "tea pot" on the table trembled and tipped over as smoke was seen coming out of the pot. Grunting and yawning were heard from here and there as they strechted their way out. Curious, they looked around the place, this unfamiliar place around them.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hyoyeon's p.o.v


As the sun was setting Taeyeon unnie and I started to clean up a bit before leaving the store to go out to eat with her husband, Leeteuk.


I'm happy they met. They are the dorkiest but cute couple in my neighborhood. I wish I could met someone like Leetuek oppa.


"Hyoyeon, let's go Leetuek is waiting outside." then I suddenly have something else in mind.


"umm unnie, I can't go." her face fell by my sudden out burst.


"waeyo?"


"I have a project I have to finish at Amber's house today. You guys can go and have a romantic dinner together, ok.?" she pouted but nodded as she left the store first. I watched as she hugged Leetuek and he helped her inside the car. So cute!!


As I finished up cleaning, I shut off the lights and locked the store. I put the key in my pocket and walked home.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"agioo home sweet home." I went towards my bedroom but halt as I spotted a sudden movement in the living room at the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw nothing. I shrugged and went into my room to change.


As I finished, I made my way to the kitchen to make some kimchi fried rice for myself. I pulled my blue apron on and started cooking my dish.


BANG!!!


I looked up from the cutting board as a sound was heard coming from the living room. I grabbed a pan off the stove with me. As I made my way to the living room, I heard voices and footsteps. A lot of footsteps.


Scared, I stopped to think. What if they have guns? Or what if I'm out numbered? Yet I'm brave enough to step out. I put all my thoughts behind me as I stepped into the living room. My eyes widen in surprise as 6 men stood in my very own living room in front of my very own eyes.


With all the courage inside, I asked with trembling lips, "w-w-who are you?" they were surprised to see me too but not as surprised as I was.


"hello we are B.A.P genies." said the one with the gummy smile.


Genies? Did he just genies? Are you kidding me? I didn't know what else to do but to . .



"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I started hitting them with the pan in my hand. Chasing them around my house while throwing other things at them.


They scattered everywhere while shouting things like 'don't hit me' or 'stop it'. How could I possibly stop if some random guys pop up out of nowhere in you're own house, telling you that their genies while you're just cooking yourself some food to eat?!! That is not normal.


Yeah, that's right I said genies. How could there possibly be genies now? Wait there are no such thing as genies.


"Hyoyeon!!" one of them yelled. Surprised, I stopped and faced him with a shocking expression on my face. How could he possibly know my name? Maybe they are genies? Or maybe I'm just crazy? What's with all these questions? Argh.


"Hyoyeon, please calm down." I dropped the pan and my eye lids started to get heavy as I fell to the floor or did they catch me? I don't know but I know I'm pretty much knocked out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah they finally met. theres more coming up. This was the end of the lashback now its time for the real world to happen. thank you to those who commented and subscribed. I know its a bit short but dont worry most of the chapters are going to be long after this and I'll also fiinish my other story 'Roommates?'.