I Remember

Tell me your wish

The next morning she woke up with a bright smile upon her face. She got up and walked over to the bathroom to wash up. What happened yesterday was the day she'd never forget about. It's almost like she remembers everything now.


After that, she got dressed and walked out of her house to find Daehyun and Jongup standing in front of her instead of Amber.


"Oh! Annyeong!!" She happily greeted as she walked out the steps. "Where's Amber?" She asked once she got in front of them.


"I told Amber to meet you at school instead of walking with you, so that we can walk with you instead. Don't worry, we won't bite." Jongup smiled. Hyoyeon nodded as she walked in between the two to school.


"So why did you decided to walk with me today?" She asked.


"Why? We can't walk with you?" Daehyun pouted with his big puppy eyes.


"I mean you can but why so suddenly?"


He shrugged, "we decided to since we didn't want to walk with the others. We had some issues going on between us and it’s better to avoid them for now. Also I wanted to walk with you." He explained. She nodded as they finally made their way to school.


They bid goodbye to each other as soon as they arrived to their classes.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Hey  noona?" She looked up to see Jongup in the doorway of the classroom. She smiled and said, "hey Jongup. What's up?" He hesitated at first. He walked from one spot to another as she looked at him weirdly. "What's wrong?" She asked.


She watched as he sat in the desk in front of her. She can sense that he's nervous. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "Umm . . . I heard what happened yesterday from Daehyun hyung. Is. . . . Is it really true noona?"


She thought back about the event that happened last night and slowly nodded at him. Jongup smiled and said; "ok noona, I'll help you remember." She smiled back and nodded.


"I'd really like that." He sighed a happy sigh and smiled at her. He grabbed a photo out of his pocket and placed it in front of her. She curiously stared at the photo to see them with her, smiling happily in the photo. "When . . . When did this happen?" She asked as she picked up the photo staring at it intensely.


"I'd probably say about two months ago but I'm not so sure." She looked up at Jongup. "Wait I'm lost. How is this two months ago? When I never even seen you guys until like last month?"


"I know it's complicated but let me explain." He paused and leaned in. "This picture was taken two months ago when you wished for something unexpectedly."


She then got the whole thing. The memory she received about them being genies were real. It was all real. She couldn't believe it. "I did have some sort of memory about me saying genies and Amber and Kris was there with me too. I remember that part." He happily sighed as he grabbed the picture and placed it back in his pocket. 


"Good, then that means this is going to work out. I really hope you remember noona." He looked at the clock and got out of his sat. "It's late noona. I'll go first. See you tomorrow noona." With that being said, he sprinted out of the classroom leaving his noona in there alone in such deep thought.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


That night . . .


As she walked back home she thought about the photo that Jongup showed her. She tried to remember but nothing is coming to mind. Then she suddenly thought of something.


"Ah~ Amber and Kris." She shouted as she snapped her fingers. She pulled out her phone and dialed Amber's number. She waited for her to pick up her phone as she tapped her foot against the pavement.


"Yoboseyo?" She answered with a sleepy voice.


"Oh did I wake you up? Mianhae."


"Anyio it’s okay. I'm up anyways. What's up?"


"Is it ok if I come over? I need to talk to you."


Amber started to seem worried. "Wae? Is something wrong? Are you ok?" Amber could hear her chuckling on the other line.


"I'm fine Amber. I'm just curious about something. Can you call Kris and tell him to meet up at your place? I'll be there soon ok."


She nodded. "Araso. Annyeong."


"Annyeong." With that they hung up and Hyoyeon walked her way over to Jongup's house for a quick little stop.


*ding dong ding dong*


"geugeos-eun nugu?" He yelled from the other side of the door.


"Jongup? It's me Hyoyeon." She shouted. Jongup unlocked the door and let Hyoyeon come in.


"Noona, what are you doing here? Would you like to sit down and have a glass of water?" He offered. She shook her head instead and said, "I don't have time for that but thank you. Jongup, I'm actually here for you."


Confused he asked, "Wae?"


"You’re coming with me. Bring the photo with you." She said and before he could say anything, she dragged him out of the house along with her to Amber's house.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Hey, what took . . . Oh? Annyeonghasyeo."  She bowed as Hyoyeon and Jongup arrived to the scene.


"What's going on Hyoyeon?" Kris asked walking out of the kitchen and into the living room with a plate of sandwich in hand.


Hyoyeon dragged Jongup to the couch across from Amber and sat down. "Something weird is happening to me and I don't know how to fix this." She explained with worried eyes.


"Jongup came by today and showed me this picture of us." She lightly nudged Jongup in the ribs telling him to take out the picture. Amber and Kris analyzed the picture on the table, looking back and forth from the picture to Hyoyeon and Jongup.


"Ok so it's a picture of all of you. What's wrong with that?"


"Yes I know but look at the date. It said April 16th, 2013. I just meet them last month when they first come but this picture means that I met them before they even came." She explained. Amber became silent as she studied the photo in her hand.


She nodded as her eyes furrowed together. "You’re right. We met them last month but how is this possible. Could it be that you lost your memory about them . . Or that you travel forward and began a new life?" All these questions started spinning in their heads as they thought hard about Hyoyeon's past.


Jongup suddenly snapped his fingers breaking the silence surrounding them. "Oh I remember something noona. You told me that you started to remember some of your past right?" She nodded. "Ok uh . . . Hyoyeon noona told me that she had this memory about this photo and Amber-ssi and Kris-ssi was involved too. This photo took place on our last day together before she wished . . . Us free." Jongup explained.


"Wait, what? We were involved too? When?"


Jongup sighed. "I'll be completely honest with you as of now. Umm how. . How should I start. . ."


"From the very beginning." Amber suggested.


"Ok so this is how it went. . . Hyoyeon noona along with you guys went to this new market opening at the dock. Noona decided to look at an antique shop while you guys went somewhere else for a while. When she arrived everything in the shop was old and mysterious. She came upon our bottle and decided to buy to decorate the house but what she didn't know was that we were inside the bottle. We were genies back then but ever since noona made her last wish everything changed. We had this book of rules and she used one that set us free but that wish had some consequences that had to be paid. When she wished us free, she would lose her memories about us forever."


They never knew that happened just two months ago. That's the whole reason why Hyoyeon didn't remember them because she made that wish that changed her life forever.


"Oh noona I forgot, I have the book of rules still with me but it’s at home." Hyoyeon shot out of her seat while tugging Jongup with her.


"Let's go back quickly. Amber, we'll be back." With that, they walked out of her house and back to Jongup's house.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Hyung where's Jongup? I haven't seen him all day." Zelo asked his hyung, concern about his best friend.
 

Himchan thought about it. "You’re right. I haven't seen him either. Maybe he's outside having some fresh air or-" 


Suddenly the door opened to reveal Jongup and Hyoyeon panting their way in the house. "Found him. Oh Hyoyeon, what brings you here on this fine day?" Once Himchan said her name Zelo and Daehyun rushed out to see her.


"Oppa now is not the time to chat." She said breathing heavily.


"What's going on?" Youngguk asked coming out of from his room and into the living room.


Suddenly Hyoyeon fainted right in front of their eyes as Jongup caught her in his arms. The rest rushed up to them as they slowly moved into Daehyun's room and placed her on the bed.


"Jongup, what's happening?" They asked.


"I think she's coming back hyung. I think her memories of us are coming back to her."


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


She tossed and turned as beads of sweat started to appear on her forehead and neck. Her eyebrows furrowed together while she mumbled in her sleep.


.
..
...

"Hey Hyoyeon I saw this market close to the dock, we should go." amber said as she munched on her chips. Even though amber is somewhat like a boy, it doesn't stop her from loving shopping. Amber could buy a whole store if she wanted to, that's how much she loves to shop.


"Hey, what about me? I want to come." Kris pouted as he stopped eating.


"Ok fine, you can come. What about you Hyoyeon?" I put the spoon I held in my hand down on my tray and looked up at my dearest friend.


"I don't know. Since today is a Friday, I guess I could. I have to check with my boss first." I answered and continued to eat quietly.


Amber sighed and nodded. "I'll pick you up if you could come, ok?" I nodded and we finished lunch early. 

.
..
...

"yoboseyo?"


"Amber. I can go, just pick me up at 7 ok."


"Really?! You can go?!"


"Ne, don't forget at 7 ok."


"Ok I'll call Kris then. See you later."

.
..
...

"What're you looking at?"


"At this shop called mystic. I find it very interesting for some reason."

.
..
...

I observed everything in the shop and I noticed some spider webs hanging around and some dust here and there but everything else looks fine. I walked to the counter and saw a cute little tea pot. The tea pot was all gold and it had some cute designs on the bottom. I carefully picked it up and looked at it more carefully. I tipped it upside down and saw a little black bunny on the bottom. 


"hey guys look, it's a tea pot. You think I should get it?" Amber gave me a questioning look.


"do you even drink tea?" 


"of course . . . Well I don't but I could use it just for decoration."

.
..
...

"excuse me miss." I rang the bell on the counter but she didn't seem to hear me. I rang it again and again until a hand stopped me from ranging it again. I looked up and the lady was standing in front of me. It's creepy because I never heard the door open or close.


"miss, I'd like to buy this please. How much is it?" the lady looked at me with a worried expression, which I have no clue why.


"are you sure you want to buy that?" she asked sounding scared for some reason.


"why? Is something wrong with this?"
I asked but she didn't answer me. All she did was turn back around and returned to the door she came from while yelling "just take it, it's free." at me. I looked at Kris, who gave me a shrug and walked outside as I followed him from behind but I turned back around and placed 10 dollars on the counter as tips -because I'm nice like that.


As I walked out, I kept wondering why she did that. Is there something wrong with this tea pot? All I wanted to do was ask her what's wrong with this but it seems like she's scared about something. Omo, maybe it isn't a tea pot? Maybe it's there's a genie inside?


I laughed at myself for thinking like that. How stupid of me to think so. There's no such thing as genies . . . . but then again it does look like the one in 'Aladdin'. *sigh* I need to stop watching cartoons but then again I'm never too old to watch them. Ah whatever, I'll just stop talking.

.
..
...


All these flashbacks flow through her like daggers stabbing the back of her head. She clutched her head in pain as more and more memories rushed in.


.
..
...

BANG!!!


I looked up from the cutting board as a sound was heard coming from the living room. I grabbed a pan off the stove with me. As I made my way to the living room, I heard voices and footsteps. A lot of footsteps.


Scared, I stopped to think. What if they have guns? Or what if I'm out numbered? Yet I'm brave enough to step out. I put all my thoughts behind me as I stepped into the living room. My eyes widen in surprise as 6 men stood in my very own living room in front of my very own eyes.


With all the courage inside, I asked with trembling lips, "w-w-who are you?" they were surprised to see me too but not as surprised as I was.


"Hello we are B.A.P genies." said the one with the gummy smile.


Genies? Did he just genies? Are you kidding me? I didn't know what else to do but to. . 


"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I started hitting them with the pan in my hand. Chasing them around my house while throwing other things at them.


They scattered everywhere while shouting things like 'don't hit me' or 'stop it'. How could I possibly stop if some random guys pop up out of nowhere in your own house, telling you that their genies while you're just cooking yourself some food to eat?!! That is not normal.


Yeah, that's right I said genies. How could there possibly be genies now? Wait there are no such thing as genies.


"Hyoyeon!!" one of them yelled. Surprised, I stopped and faced him with a shocking expression on my face. How could he possibly know my name? Maybe they are genies? Or maybe I'm just crazy? What's with all these questions? Argh.


"Hyoyeon, please calm down." I dropped the pan and my eye lids started to get heavy as I fell to the floor or did they catch me? I don't know but I know I'm pretty much knocked out.

.
..
...

"Annyeonhaseyo, WE ARE B.A.P!! YES SIR!!" Holy Jesus, that scared the crap out of me!!


"My name is Bang Yongguk and I'm 19 years old. I'm basically the leader of the group."


"I'm Kim Himchan and I'm also 19."


"I'm Yoo Yongjae and this is Jung Daehyun. We're both 18 and Daehyun here is the quietest one out of all of us but just wait until later on." I nodded as I tried to absorb the information given.


"I'm Moon Jongup and this is Choi Junhong but he likes to be called Zelo. We're both 17 and in training." the one with the eye smile said, who happens to be Jongup, and the one with the baby face is Zelo. 

.
..
...

"1: you can't bring back the dead. 2: you can't wish for someone to fall in love with you. 3: you can't wish to control the world. 4: you can't wish to control the humans. 5: you can't wish for people to die. 6: you can't wish for anymore wishes. 7: you can’t. ."

.
..
...

"I tried but it's just that I'm short on money, so I can't fix it. I just wish I was rich." I explained as I thought of my house. It is old and I really do want to fix it up but it's just too hard for me to handle. I don't even have enough money. It’s always about the money.


"You’re wish is my command." wait! Did I just really wish on something? Holy moly!! 


Before I could stop him, he snapped his fingers and everything around me became a blur.


BING!

.
..
...

She hit Youngguk on the arm as he winced in pain. "Yay!! What did I tell you!?!" She shouted as some pass-by-ers started looking their way.


"Noona we're sorry. We didn't follow your rules. We were just so fascinated by all the stuff here that we got lost. I'm so sorry, noona." Zelo said as he hung his head down. Hyoyeon suddenly felt bad for them. Her face started to soften up a bit. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair as she hugged Zelo.

.
..
...

"I'm sorry I lied but I only did for them, Amber. I only lied because I didn't want to tell you who they really are because then you’re going to think I'm insane or something and not be my friend anymore. You'd probably call me a freak and walk out on me, if I told you the truth."



"These guys are genies. Their my genies."

.
..
...

"Noona, you called?" Zelo asked. I nodded and asked them to sit down first. "Did you think about your last wish, noona?" He continued right before I could even peep a word.


"I, I did actually." I could tell their faces drop by my sudden answer. What else was I supposed to say?


"It's okay don't worry. I won't do it yet, but first I'd like to take a picture."


"For what noona?" Jongup asked. "For memories."

.
..
...

"Umm everybody is in the car now. They're waiting." He said. I nodded and walked toward him. "Are you going? Your kinda blocking my way." I said. All he did was stare at me. I titled my head to the side in confusion. 


"Is someth-" I was cut off by the touch of his lips on my lips. We stood there for a couple of seconds until he quickly pulled away and turned around, running out of my room in a flash.


I stood there frozen in my doorway. Wh-what just happened?!!? D-did he just k-kiss . . Omo!!

.
..
...

Hyoyeon suddenly stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned around to see their figures going farther away from her. A few tears escaped from her eyes. She blinked them away as she continued to stare at their figures fading away. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she made her way to the restroom.

.
..
...

"I wish . . I wish for you to be . . .  . Free." A moment of silences came rushing in as they tried to develop those words that were spoken.


"W-what?! You wish for what?!"


"I wish for you to be . . Free." Now a lot of tears started flowing down as she stared back at them with a sad expression spread all over her face.


Suddenly, Daehyun exploded. He was mad at her.  "YOU WHAT?!?!! Is that what you really want?!!! For us to be gone from your life forever!!! You read the rules right?! Do you know what you just did?! If you wished us free then. . Then that means you will have no memory of us whatsoever. And that means we can't see each other anymore. For gods sakes, are you in your right mind?!!! Unbelievable!!!" 


"Daehyun, please calm down. It's her wish and she's our master." Youngjae tried calming Daehyun down with his soothing voice. "CALM DOWN!!?? You want me to calm down after what she just wished for? What's wrong with you guys!?!! How can you be so calm after what she did? Do you what's going to happen to us?!!!" He yelled back as his face turned red and tears started to flow down his cheeks.


Ever since they arrived to her house, they all thought that if they wanted to stay with her, they had to make sure that they would protect her from any harm and make sure that she didn't make the wrong choices.


"N-Noona?! Are you serious?" Zelo asked with sad eyes staring back at her. She blinked and a tear dropped as she nodded to his question. "I'm sorry but it’s what I wanted. I want you guys to have a normal life now, not granting people wishes. Live your life as a high schooler not as genies. So your free to go."


"Fine!! If that's what you want, so be it. That's no turning back." Daehyun said as he granted her wish to come true. "Goodbye Hyoyeon . . . forever."







Bing!

.
..
...



As each memory passed by, she started to cry in her sleep. She couldn't control her own tears. It just kept slipping down her cheeks nonstop.


". . M-mianhae . ." She murmured while tossing around the bed as she pulled the blanket up to her chin. "Mianhae." She repeated quietly.


"Noona?" A voice said quietly. She slowly stirred awake as a blurry version of Jongup came into mind.


"J-Jonguppie?" She quietly responds as she stared at him, barely wide awake. He slowly walked over to her and sat by the bed side as he crossed his arms on the bed and resting his chin on his arms.


"Noona, are you ok? Does your head hurt?" She slowly nodded like she had no more energy in her body whatsoever. He placed his hand on her forehead as he placed his other hand on his own forehead.


"You’re slowly burning down. I'll make some porridge for you. I'll be back." He got up but she quickly stopped him by grabbing his hand. He turned around to face her as she slowly sat up leaning her back against the bed frame.


"Noona, you shouldn’t get up." He worriedly said as he rushed over to her side. She shook her head at him while waving him off.


"I'm fine Jongup. I just want to ask you a question, that's all." She paused. "What happened to me? Why am I in here?"


"You suddenly fainted when we came back from Amber-ssi's house. I wonder why you did. Did you forget to eat this morning?"


"I ate this morning it's probably. . “She gasped as her eyes got bigger.”Jongup!! I remember!!! I remember you and everybody else. That's why I fainted . . . Agioo, my head hurts now." She giggled. Jongup smiled at her as he gave her a tight hug.


"Noona I missed you so much. You don't know how hard it was for us." She playfully hit Jongup on the arm.


"Agioo, you’re going to make me cry with those sweet words of yours." He laughed and ran out of the room to call everybody else.


"Hyoyeon, is it true? Your back?" She nodded at Daehyun once he walked in. He smiled as he ran up to her and attacked with a hug and showed her with kisses, which shocked everybody. He quickly understood what he just did to her as he slowly pulled away from her and got off the bed with a small hint of blush forming on his face, but before he could escape, she quickly grabbed by his arm and pulled him in as she landed a small kiss on his burning cheeks, making him blush even more.


The others behind them, who were witnessing the whole thing, quietly gasped at the two, all except one, who seethed with anger.


"Sorry." She quietly said. "I was just returning it." She shyly said. The others laughed at the new lovely couple in front of them. They felt revealed that Hyoyeon got her memories back and now she is back to her normal self. They couldn’t live without her. If she didn’t remember them, then their screwed forever. Without her they wouldn’t be here.


"I'm so glad that everything is working out. It's great to have you back master." Youngjae said as he bowed in front of her. She chuckled at him while she scans the room for someone. She frowned when she didn't see him. She quickly got out of bed and walked out of the room to the stairs. She climbed up the steps to Zelo's room, which is slightly cracked open. She slowly opened the door to see him sitting by the window looking out at the night sky. She closed the door and sat beside him while sighing. He glanced at her and back at the window.


"Hey." She softly said. All he did was take a long deep sigh.


"I'm sorry Zelo. I didn't mean to hurt you." She continued. He suddenly felt guilty. He looked at her with sad eyes. He grabbed her hands and shook his head at her.


"No noona, you’re not the one at fault. I am. I was acting weird and selfish towards you. I knew you would choose hyung so I'm fine with it. I just need some time alone to think."


"I'm partly blamed for. If I didn't tell how I really felt, you wouldn't be like this. . . . You know Zelo, you'll always be in my heart all the time. You're very important to me. Always. No matter what you're always important to me. You're always going to be my favorite dongsaeng." Zelo brightened up when he heard those meaningful words through his ears. He smiled at her as he pulled her in for a hug.


"Thanks noona and you'll always be my favorite noona in the world, nobody else." He responded. She chuckled. "I know I am." He laughed once they pulled away.


She got up and held her hand out. "Come, let's go join the others." He smiled and placed his hands into hers as they walked out of the room together.

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

Daehyun swung his foot above the water as he stared into the dark night sky before him in deep thoughts. He smiled as memories of them together since the day they first met came into mind. How he wished they could repeat their moments together over and over again.

“In deep thoughts, are we now?” a voice said from behind. He swiftly turned around to see her at the door way. He smiled at the sight of her. She walked over to him and sat beside him while avoiding eye contact with him.

 

“Hey, I have a question?” he said.

 

“What?”

 

“What are we now? Are we . . . a couple now?” he asked. She hesitated. She was surprised that he randomly asked her. She wasn’t sure how to respond to his question. She’s worried that she might say something wrong to him that could hurt him.

 

“Well you never asked me to be . . . so I don’t really know.” He nodded. He got off from the side of the pool and into the water as he stood in front of her. She gasped by his sudden action.

 

“What . . . what are you doing?” she stuttered while moving back. He held her hand tightly in his as he nervously sighed.

 

“Since we aren’t a couple yet, we mind as well start now.” He paused and took a deep breath. “Kim Hyoyeon, will you consider the honor of being my girlfriend for the rest of your life until the day we die?” Her eyes started to cloud up with tears as she happily nodded while pulling him in for a hug. He pulled her into the pool with him, making her squeal as they playfully played with each other. Laughter and happiness filled their hearts as the lovely couple formed a new beginning together.

 

“I love you Hyoyeon.” Daehyun said as he passionately kissed her on the lips.

 

“I love you too Daehyunnie. Always.” She pulled him in for another passionate kiss under the starry night. They never felt anything like this before. The happiness of each other’s companies grew bigger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry to have end it like this but you have to say that this ending is pretty cute. Am I right? well thank you to those that subscribe and comments and have voted to this story. I know im sad too that this story is ending. this story is probably the best one i wrote so far so thank you again to all of my fellow readers who enjoy reading this story. since this story is done i have started another hyoyeon story called "trouble maker" please click on the link below and please check it out.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/454754/trouble-maker-hyoyeon-infinite-hyunwoo