My First Wish

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v


"no no, you don't have to. I can pay myself." I gave the lady, at the counter, the money and the three of us left the bistro together.


"Hyoyeon. You don't have to always pay for us everytime we go out to eat. Besides, you barley have enough to pay. So, next time let one of us pay for you." Kris said, right when we walked out of the bistro. I sighed and nodded. He patted my head but I swiftly moved aside, so he missed.


"don't pat my head." I said with a serious tone. He held his hands up while backing away.


I continued to walk alone since Amber and Kris had their chauffeur pick them up. If only I had a chauffeur, then I wouldn't have to walk alone in the dark . . . Of course. I totally forgot about my genies. I mentally slapped myself.


So many things going on in my life I totally forgot about them.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Zelo's p.o.v


We sat in silence as we finally finished another movie. We waited for Hyoyeon noona to come back home but it seems like she isn't coming back and it's almost 11pm. Where could she be at a time like this?


"I'm home!!" a voice yelled as we heard the front door open. We abruptly stood up and walked over to her.


"noona!! Where were you? Why didn't you come back?" I asked, worried about her.


"I'm here now, aren't I. Besides I went out to eat with my friends." she shrugged. I was suddenly pushed away by Daehyun hyung as he grabbed her shoulders.


"What?!! You went out to eat and you didn't even think about bringing us along!! Unbelievable." he dramatically dropped to the ground as he clucthed his stomach.


"I'm so hungry!!" he cried out. Great, now it's the annoying side of Daehyun hyung. If he doesn't get what he wants, he'll get annoying and start bothering you. Especially, if it involves food.


Hyoyeon noona sat beside him while rubbing his back. "Sorry. I'm not really use to you yet, since we only met yesterday. I'll go cook you something then, ok." she smiled.


Was it just me or did I just see something pink on Daehyun hyung's face? I wonder what's that called? I never knew people could turn into different colors. That's pretty cool.


"oh Daehyun hyung you're face is turning pink. That's so cool." Jongup pointed out. He was totally thinking of the same thing as I was.


Hyoyeon noona smiled as she saw the tint of pink on his face. She laughed and said, "his face is pink because he's blushing." what? Blushing? What's blushing?


"what's b-blushing?" Himchan hyung asked. Really? Are they reading my mind or something?


"blushing is when a person's face turns pink or reddens due to a romantic feeling/situation or embarrassment." she explained. That actually explains a lot but why was he blushing then?


"so, does that mean Daehyun hyung was embarrassed or what?"


She shrugged. "I'm actually not sure why he blushed but it's probably by embarrassment." she patted his back before getting up from the floor and walking into the kitchen to make us dinner.


Everybody rushed to Daehyun hyung, who still sat on the floor like a weirdo, asking him why he turned pink. He told us that he wasn't really sure but he does have this werid feeling pounding in his chest. I don't even know what he's saying.


I got and walked into the kitchen where Hyoyeon noona was cutting some meat on the cutting board.


"oh Zelo. What brings you here?" she asked not even glancing up at me.


"Daehyun hyung is still trying to recover from that blushing moment he had earlier."


"and~"


"well . . ." should I tell her? I don't think I should though. It's Daehyun hyung's problem not Hyoyeon noona's.


I shook my head and said, "and nothing else. That's it." she shrugged and she continued to cut the meat.


I looked around the kitchen and noticed that some of the wallpaper is coming off the wall and when I looked up, I noticed at the corner of the kitchen, there's a big crack coming down.


"noona. Why is there a crack in corner?" I pointed out. She looked at the same direction that I was looking at.


"oh that. That is just some crack. This house is pretty old, so it's about to come crumbling down soon. I guess." I can tell by the look on her face that she doesn't want that to happen.


"why don't you fix it then?"


She shook her head from left to right and said, "I tried but it's just that I'm short on money, so I can't fix it. I just wish I was rich." oh, her first wish. Ok Zelo, you got this. Don't mess it up.


"you're wish is my command." with the snap of my fingers, I made her wish come true.


BING!


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hyoyeon's p.o.v


"I tried but it's just that I'm short on money, so I can't fix it. I just wish I was rich." I explained as I thought of my house. It is old and I really do want to fix it up but it's just to hard for me to handle. I don't even have enough money. Its always about the money.


"you're wish is my command." wait! Did I just really wish on something. Holy moly!!


Before I could stop him, he snapped his fingers and everything around me became  a blur.


BING!


Great. Just great. I can't believe I just used my first wish. Now I only have two more wishes. I need to save it.


As my vision started to become clear, I found myself in the kitchen with Zelo still in front of me. I looked around the kitchen and everything is still the same. Maybe it didn't work.


"what just happened?" I asked still looking around the kitchen.


"I don't think it worked. Gosh I can't believe I just did that." Zelo covered up his face in embarrassment. I patted his back but immediately stopped as I looked at the corner of the kitchen where the crack was. It's gone. Does that mean it actually worked?


I tapped Zelo's back and pointed at the crack. "Zelo, I think it actually worked." he looked up and looked towards the crack.


"yes! I finally did something right!!" he did a fist pump in the air as he jumped off his chair.


I took off my apron and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. I gasped as I saw how big the living room is. The T.V is now twice the size as before and everything in the living room looks so high class and fancy.


I turned around and saw another room. Zelo was also surprised by his own work. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm actually rich now.


"ZELO!!!" a deep voice shouted out from behind. We jumped by the sudden sound of thunder coming our way. Zelo hid behind me as he shook in fear. Youngguk and the rest of the gang walked out of one of the doors with a furious look on their faces.


"what did you do?!" Yongguk asked.


"I . . . I j-just-"


"I wished for something and he made it happen. He did a really good job. You should be proud of him." I turned around to face Zelo, who was still shaking.


"come help noona with the food." I dragged him back to the kitchen as we prepared food for them.


After they apologize to Zelo, we ate dinner together -like one big family- in the dining room. I found the most expensive china plates in the dining room and decided to use it instead of using paper plates. Yes, I was that much poor before all of this happened.


Once we got done eating together we split up as we traveled around the house obversing every inch of it. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a dance studio -which I love the most-, a fricken big swimming pool in the fricken backyard, a theater room on the second floor, and a game room also on the second floor.


Wow. Can my life get any better? I still can't believe this is actually happening to me. I pinched myself just in case I'm dreaming . . . . . Nope I'm not. I smiled as I made my way downstairs to the living room. As I went to the living room I saw them setting up their sleeping spots.


"wait!" I shouted. They turned their attention towards me, stopping whatever their doing.


"instead of sleeping here. I'll let you sleep in the room, since there are a lot of rooms in here now."


They shrugged and picked up the blankets. "ok if you say so." Himchan oppa said.


We walked up the steps and entered into one of the rooms. As I opened the door I saw king size bed and . . . Nothing else. That's strange. I guess my wish didn't completely complete itself.


"everything else is prefect except the rooms. Just as I thought."


"Argh. I knew something like this might happen." Zelo repeatedly slapped himself. I stopped him and said, "it's ok. We can go shopping tomorrow for stuff. So Youngguk and Himchan oppa will stay in this room and as for the four of you, you'll stay in the other rooms." They nodded and they spilt up into pairs before heading to their rooms.


"noona. Does that mean we can actually go outside?" Zelo asked me from his room. I nodded and he jumped in joy while hugging Jongup. "get some sleep now ok." they nodded and went into their room.


I walked into the door next to theirs and saw that all my stuff was still the same as before. The first thing I did when I went in, was to check in my wallet. As I got my wallet out of my backpack, I saw a bunch of credit cards and cash in my wallet. I then noticed a small silver safe box in the corner of my room. I put my wallet back in my backpack and walked over to the safe.


I touched the sooth cold surface of the silver box. My fingers ran over a small red button on the side of the box. Curious, I pressed the button and a small little finger scanner slid out from the back. That's . . . pretty amazing. I moved my hand over the scanner but nothing happened. I pressed my index finger on it but still nothing.


How the hell do I get this open? I thought for a couple of seconds then i had finally figured it out. This time I pressed my thumb on it and guess what, it opened. I'm so smart.


I opened it and my eyes widen as I saw a lot of gold and money in this small safe. Holy moly!! Finally, my dream has come true. One wish down, two more to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while I'm just in the middle of figuring out how to continue all of my stories and its not going so well but dont worry I'll try to update the best I can. Sorry again and thank you to everybody who subscribed and commented to my story. Thank you!!!