Developed Feelings

Tell me your wish

He slammed the door shut as he stomped his way to the bed. He laid back on the bed while covering his eyes. He exhaled and inhaled while thinking of the things that happened today that irritated him.


"Oh Daehyun. What happened to you? When did you come back? We were all worried sick." Youngjae said running to his side and sitting down next to him on the bed.



He grunted and tossed a pillow across the room while pulling his hair. Youngjae moved away from him with a confused expression written on his face. "Whoa~ I didn't mean to get on your bad side. I'll just leave so you can get some rest." Before Daehyun could answer, Youngjae got up and walked into a different room. Daehyun laid back down and closed his eyes.


Suddenly, the door opened and in stepped Zelo. "Hyung." Daehyun's eyes shot open as he sat up with an unreadable expression. It was sort of mixed with anger and . . . And something else but he just couldn't figure it out.


"Hyung I-"


"Save it!! I'm tried of you playing innocent!!" He shrieked as he got up and grabbed Zelo by the collar. "When are you ever going to leave her alone?!! You know your too young for her yet you still want her!!!" Zelo looked terrified.


"H-hyung. Your s-scaring me." His voice trembled. He never saw this side of him before. He was scared. He never did anything to him to make him this anger before. "I-I don't know what your talking about. I really don't."


This time Daehyun exploded. "Are you kidding me? Stop it Zelo!! You know exactly who I'm talking about!!" He shouted in his face. Zelo stayed quite for a moment. He looked down to his shoes while thinking. Suddenly the terrified look he had on his face, disappeared into a mocking smirk. He grabbed Daehyun's hands off of his collar and pushed him back making him stumble backwards, surprising him.


"I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. want. And if Zelo wants something, he gets it. Let me make this very clear for you, Just because your my hyung, it doesn't mean you get to control who I like or dislike. I control that. So back off or else things will get worse for you." Daehyun held is fist in the air ready to punch him but was stopped by Yongguk.


"DAEHYUN!!! What do you think your doing?!!" His loud, deep voice roared throughout the room.


"Hyung!!" He cried. They looked at Daehyun standing there with a shocked expression. "Daehyun, care to explain?"


He blinked at them and said, " I . . . He . . We . . . . I mean . . . . Grrrr!!!" He walked out of the room in frusation.


"What is wrong with him nowadays?" Himchan asked. They shrugged and walked away from Zelo and into their own rooms to sleep, while Zelo still sat in the dark.


"I'm sorry hyung but I can't let you have noona. She's mine. We can fight for her. Let the best man win." He mumbled to himself as a smirk started to tug on the corners of his lips.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


She tossed and turned yet she can't fall asleep. She stopped and looked up at the ceiling. She slowly touched her lips as a smile appeared on her face, thinking back to the accident that happened. All of her thoughts lingered around her. She closed her eyes and then opened them to see him on the ceiling. The fade out picture of him. She moved her head to the side and blinked. His picture was still there.


She quickly sat up after realizing what she had done. She slapped her cheeks and shook her head from side to side. "What's wrong with me? I barely know him yet I think about him." She whispered to herself. She sat up and looked over at Amber, who is peacefully sleeping in her bed.


She got off the bed, grabbed her jacket from the chair, took her phone off the table and walked out of the room. She walked down the hallways and out the front door of the cabin. She her hands into her jacket pockets and walked around the camping grounds.


A few minutes later, She spotted a lake up ahead of her as she walked towards the dock. Once she arrived she took off her shoes and dipped her feet into the cold lake. Looking ahead, she saw a little firer fly flying above the water making little circles. She smiled upon seeing the firer fly.


"Mind if I join you?" She slightly jumped by the voice behind her. She turned around to see Daehyun. Her breath suddenly stopped as she scanned Daehyun. She saw how the moonlight reflected on Daehyun's face made him brightly sparkle for some weird reason. She studied his profile. The way his brown eyes innocently blinked together. The way his jaw line is perfectly shaped. And not to forget the most important part, his pink li- . . . she stopped herself from going any farther. What was she thinking? It's not likely of her to think like that.


"Hyoyeon? Are you ok?" His sweet voice kicked her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you like that. I was just-"


"In deep thought?" He continued her sentence as he took the seat next to her. She slowly nodded as she turned back to look at the lake.


"What're you thinking about that makes you ignore your surroundings?" He softly asked while kicking the water with his feet.


"It's nothing really except the fact that you-" she quickly stopped herself from saying anything any more. She turned to face the other direction to avoid making eye contact with him. Her heart suddenly started to race in her chest.


'Why am I feeling like this?' She thought to herself.


Daehyun looked over to her direction with a confused expression across his face. "The fact that I . . What?" She swiftly turned around to see him staring at her. They stared into each others eyes which seems like forever now. She was the first to break their eye contact as she found the back of her neck, rubbing it nervously.


"It's . . It's nothing. Umm it's getting pretty late, I-I guess I'll head back now." She quickly said as she stood up before he could say anything to her. He sighed as he watched her figure disappear into the dark.


He laid on the dock looking up at the sky. He smiled to himself as he thought back about their little chat and their little happening back in the forest earlier this morning but his smile disappeared as Zelo suddenly popped into his head. The way his voice changed and that expression on his face made Daehyun feel goosebumps. He shivered as he recalled back to what Zelo had said to him.


"I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. want. And if Zelo wants something, he gets it. Let me make this very clear for you, Just because your my hyung, it doesn't mean you get to control who I like or dislike. I control that. So back off or else things get worse for you."


His threat made him shiver. He knows Zelo is younger than him but sometimes he just scares him. The way his voice changed as he threaten him. He never thought he'd changed that quick just for her. The only girl he ever thinks about and will always have her in his heart. He's sure that he isn't going to lose to some 17 year-old kid. He's going to have her for himself, even if danger awaits for him. Nothing can break them apart. He's sure of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for making Zelo the bad one, its suppose to be like that since its a love triangle and i decied to make Zelo the bad one but dont worry I'll try to change that very soon.