The Morning After

Tell me your wish

"Somebody!!! Please h-help me!! Somebody!!!" Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she continued to struggle under the man's strength.


"S-shut up you stupid !! J-just do this for m-me . . . . j-just this o-once." The man stuttered as he continued to her shirt.


"P-please I'm begging you. Please stop. P-please I . . Ahh!!" He slapped her across the face multiple of times until her cheek turned bright red. "Shut up you piece of sh*t." He slapped her once more and punched her in the stomach a couple of times until she coughed up blood. Everything around her turned black and she was gone. Only the laughter of the old man's voice echoed throughout the whole place. That evil laughter lingering around her.


 



"No . . Please don't . . . No . . . Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" She screamed while tossing and turning all over the place. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she continued to scream.


Daehyun was the first to wake up after he heard screaming coming from the room next door. He started running into the room followed by the others as he grabbed Hyoyeon into his arms while shaking her."Hyoyeon!! Hyoyeon, what's wrong?! Hyoyeon!!"


"No . . Nooo . . Please s-stop . ." Sweat starting appearing as she breathed heavily. Daehyun looked at the guys with a worried expression. "Hyoyeon, wake up!! Hyoyeon!!" Slowly, she opened her eyes to see six figures standing in front of her. She blinked twice to get a better view of them. Her eyes grew bigger as she fell out of the bed. She groaned in pain as she rubbed her elbow.


"Hyoyeon, are you ok?" She cursed at herself for acting like a fool in front of them. She slowly got up and turned towards them with an awkward smile plastered on her face. "Umm I'm . . I'm fine but w-what am I doing here, Wherever this place is, with you?" She stuttered a bit.


They slightly chuckled at how she acted. It was cute to them. "Your here because you were in danger and hyung here saved your life." Zelo explained as he pointed to Daehyun. Then it hit her. That dream she had wasn't a dream, but reality. "A-ah ne. Thank you very much." She said and bowed.


Daehyun stood up and walked out of the room without a word. The others looked at each other in confusion. "Was it something I said?" Hyoyeon asked innocently.


"No noona, it's not you. It's just that he had some difficult times in the past." Zelo assured her. She nodded, understanding that type of situation.


"Did you just call me noona?" She asked. Zelo panicked as he looked at his Hyungs for help. "Umm he didn't say noona. You heard it the wrong way. We'll leave now, so you can rest." Himchan quickly said as he rushed everybody out of the room.


Hyoyeon's eyebrows crossed as she blinked in confusion. "That was weird. I'm pretty sure I heard him say noona."


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Yay!! You could've gotten caught. Your lucky I saved your ." Himchan said once they were out of the room. "Thanks hyung. I was so scared of what might happen if I actually did get caught."


"Your welcome. Come let's go get ready for school."


"Wait, what about noona? Whose going to stay with her?" Jongup asked as they stopped in their tracks. "Your right. We could have one of us stay or call our maid back." Youngguk suggested with a shrug. Zelo sprung up as he looked at his hyung. "Then, can I stay with noona?" Zelo asked, a spark in his eyes lit up.


"Sorry Zelo but you have to go with us since your the youngest. Same goes for you, Jongup." Zelo and Jongup pouted as they hoped that they would be the one to stay with their favorite noona.


"I'll stay with her. You guys can go ahead." A voice said from behind. They turned around to face Daehyun, who was leaning against the wall with a slice of cheesecake in hand. "You should probably go now before your late. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." Youngguk nodded and everybody, except for Daehyun of course, got ready for school.


"Hyung, take good care of her for me please." Zelo said as he placed his hand on his shoulder. Daehyun shrugged his hand off making Zelo gasp. "Just go. They're waiting for you." He said coldly. Zelo didn't want to cause any trouble with his hyung, so he let him go this time.


He sometimes wonder what Daehyun's problem is that made him like this so suddenly, especially towards him. He sighed and walked out of the house closing the door behind him.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Yay! Where are you? You never missed school before." She exclaimed.


"I know but I'm not feeling well today, so I'm going to . . To stay home. Just tell Mr. Hyun I'm sick, he'll understand." She replied from the other line.


"Ok. I hope you feel better Hyoyeon. Take care."


"Will do. Bye Amber." With that she hung up and tossed her phone on the bed  as she sat down beside it. "What should I do now? Should I go home?" She asked herself as she sighed in frustration. She lift up her shirt to see light purple marks on her stomach. She looked at the desk beside the bed and took the medicine off of it, applying it on her light purple-ish marks.


A knock was suddenly heard and she quickly covered her stomach as Daehyun walked in with a tray of food in his hands. "Here." He simply replied.


She looked at the tray in front of her that contained of eggs, sausage, and toast with the side of orange juice placed beside the plate. "Uh thank you very much but there's no need for you to do so. I was planning on walking back home." She explained as she scratched the back of her neck while avoiding eye contact with him.


"You can't leave." Hyoyeon gave Daehyun a questioning look as she tilt her head to the side.


"And why not?" She crossed her arms across her chest as she stared back at him, this time making eye contact with him.


"Because the doctor told us to watch over you for awhile until your fully recovered. Now, please eat up." Before she could complain, he turned around and walked out of the room while shutting the door behind him.


Hyoyeon puffed her cheeks and sat down on the bed as she began to eat her breakfast.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Zelo's p.o.v


I stared out into the distance as I wander off about noona. I wonder if she's ok? I really want to go home now. I can't wait to see my favorite noona at home. I'm also wondering why Daehyun hyung is acting like that? As in from this morning. Why is he so angry all of a sudden. I must investigate.


I suddenly heard the bell, which knocked me out of my own thoughts. I picked up my books and walked to my next class, impatiently waiting to return home.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"D-Daehyun-ssi." She called as she poked her head out of the door way, looking left and right for any sign of Daehyun around. She stood up straight as she made her way to the kitchen with the tray in hand. She looked around the place, yet there was no sign of Daehyun anywhere.


"I wonder where he went?" As she head towards the kitchen, she suddenly jumped by all the messiness in the kitchen. She doesn't even know where the sink is.


"How could they live like this? It's so disgusting." She exclaimed.


"Well since they took care of me and all, I mind as well clean up for them." She murmured as she scan the kitchen. She sighed and got everything she needed and began to clean the kitchen.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


It was now 3 in the afternoon and Daehyun just got home from shopping at the supermarket, just a few blocks away from where they lived. As he opened the door, a sweet and delicious smell went flying to his nostrils making him hungry.


"Hyoyeon-ssi, I'm back!! I'm sorry I didn't tell you . . . Hyoyeon-ssi?" He shouted as he looked around the house for Hyoyeon yet there were no sign of Hyoyeon anywhere. He walked into the kitchen to see the dining room table set up with a lot of delicious food. He suddenly spotted a small note on one of the empty plates. He picked it up and read it.

 


Since you gave me shelter, I decided to pay you back with this delicious meal for everybody. If your wondering where I went, I decided to walk back home and to never bother you guys again. I'm sorry if I was a burden to you. Well anyways, enjoy the meal and thank you very much.

Oh P.S. thank you Daehyun-ssi for saving me and being a hero the other day. Also for taking your time off of school to take care of me today. I really appreciate your help. I'll make it up to you next time. Kamsamnida Daehyun-ssi!! ;)

 



A smile spread across his face as he re-read the note from Hyoyeon. The only part he loved about the note was the P.S part, that was pretty much only for him. He was happy that she mentioned in her little note about their little scene from yesterday. And the way she put in that he was her hero on that day too. He could explode from excitement any moment now just thinking about it.


He placed the note in his pocket and decided to take a relaxing bubble bath after all the hard work he did that day. He striped his shirt off -revealing his honey toned abs- and walked into the bathroom.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


She was now in front of her house looking through her bag for the house keys but it seems like she couldn't find it. She searched and searched yet there was no sign of her keys or phone in her bag. She hit her forehead as she remembered that she left it at their house on Daehyun's desk.


She cursed at herself for being so forgetful and ran back to the house to grab her phone and keys.


Once she arrived, she knocked on the door to see it push open a little. 'It seems like he forgot to close and lock the door shut.' She thought as she walked into the house.


"Daehyun-ssi." She called out but nobody answered her. She shrugged as she made her way to Daehyun's room. She opened the door to reveal a half Daehyun standing before her. Her eyes widen at the sight as she gawk at him.


Daehyun, who suddenly felt someone behind him, turned around to see Hyoyeon staring at him with big round eyes popping out.


"Hyoyeon-ssi. What're you doing back here?" He asked. He didn't hear her respond as she continued to gawk over his body.


He then noticed that he was standing in front of her with nothing on but a towel covering the lower half of his body. He quickly moved to grab his shirt on his bed but tripped a little, making his towel fall completely off of him revealing pretty much everything.


Hyoyeon soon recovered as she saw the towel drop on the floor revealing everything. She let out a little scream as she covered her eyes from the sight in front of her. "I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry Daehyun-ssi!! I-I didn't know you were home and the front door was open and . . ." She stuttered, hands still covering her eyes as she explained.


"I-It's ok but what're you doing back here?"


"I came to . . . to grab my phone and keys. I . . I forgot them here." He looked around his room and spotted her keys and phone on his desk. He grabbed it and handed it over to her. She quickly snatched it out of his grip and immediately made her way out of the house.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Once she ran out, she breathed in deeply as her face flushed pink. She still couldn't get the image of him away. It was to disturbing. Her innocent eyes were ruin. She completely lost some of her life just by thinking about it.