My Final Wish (pt. 2)

Tell me your wish

She washed her face a couple of times and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She shook off all her thoughts and took a deep breath in and out. "I'm so going to regret this later on." She tried so hard not to cry again. She wouldn't want them worrying about her if they see how puffy and red her eyes became.


"It's now or never, Hyoyeon. Now or never." She took another deep breath and exit out of the restroom. She looked at where they were and processed over to them.


She put on a smile and sat beside Jongup on the bench. "Noona, what took you so long?" He asked loudly getting everybody's attention. "I just had to fix my make-up and stuff. Ahh~ isn't it pretty out?" She said staring out into the distance.


"Neomu neomu yeppeo." He replied. She looked down at her hands nervously and then looked back up at them. She sighed and stood up.


"So I have some news for you. Umm . ." She tuck her hair behind her ear, nervously. "I don't know if it would be good or bad news for you but I think it's good for me." She paused for a bit and took a deep breath.


"I finally decided what I wanted to wish for." She looked at them making eye contact with each member. "Really, noona? That's good. So what would it be? Your wish will be our command." Zelo said excitedly.


Tears were starting to turn up again. She brushed them aside and took, yet another deep breath before she could say anything. "Noona, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jongup asked worried. She just faked a smile and continued on.


"I wish . . I wish for you to be . . .  . Free." A moment of silences came rushing in as they tried to develop those words that were spoken.


"W-what?! You wish for what?!"


"I wish for you to be . . Free." Now a lot of tears started flowing down as she stared back at them with a sad expression spread all over her face.


Suddenly, Daehyun exploded. He was mad at her.  "YOU WHAT?!?!! Is that what you really want?!!! For us to be gone from your life forever!!! You read the rules right?! Do you know what you just did?! If you wished us free then . . Then that means you will have no memory of us whatsoever. And that means we can't see each other anymore. For gods sakes, are you in your right mind?!!! Unbelievable!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. In the inside he never ever wanted to leave Hyoyeon behind but since she made the wrong decision everything is going to break apart between them. He doesn't want to leave her alone. He never wanted to. He wants to be by her side forever. He doesn't want her to feel lonely anymore.


"Daehyun, please calm down. It's her wish and she's our master." Youngjae tried calming Daehyun down with his soothing voice. "CALM DOWN!!?? You want me to calm down after what she just wished for? What's wrong with you guys!?!! How can you be so calm after what she did? Do you what's going to happen to us?!!!" He yelled back as his face turned red and tears started to flow down his cheeks.


Ever since they arrived to her house, they all thought that if they wanted to stay with her, they had to make sure that they would protect her from any harm and make sure that she didn't make the wrong choices.


"N-Noona?! Are you serious?" Zelo asked with sad eyes staring back at her. She blinked and a tear dropped as she nodded to his question. "I'm sorry but its what I wanted. I want you guys to have a normal life now, not granting people wishes. Live your life as a high schooler not as genies. So your free to go."


"Fine!! If that's what you want, so be it. That's no turning back." Daehyun said as he granted her wish to come true. "Goodbye Hyoyeon . . . forever."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







Bing!