Our First Time Out

Tell me your wish

Zelo's p.o.v


The next morning came and I woke up really early to see noona leave for school. She walked into the kitchen to make breakfast while I trailed behind her.


"Zelo. Why are you up so early?" She asked as she popped the toast in toaster.


"I can't go back to sleep noona, I'm to excited about today." I said with glee. All she could do was chuckle at my silliness. I smiled as I grabbed a ham off the plate.


"You really are excited to see what's beyond this house, huh?" I rapidly nodded my head making her laugh.


"Agioo Zelo, you're too cute." She lightly pinched my cheeks making me blush. I get the whole blushing thing now, just so you know.


"Noona that hurts." I pouted cutely at her. I also know about pouting and doing cute stuff now. If you're wonder where I got this from, the answer is television.


"Ok zelo. I gotta go. Don't forget to wake up your Hyungs to eat." She clapped her hands and she took off her apron. She took a few bite out of her toast and head on out with her backpack.


"Bye noona!!" I waved. She smiled and waved back as she closed the door.


After she left, it was dead silent in here. All I could hear was my breathing and birds chirping outside. I smiled as I thought about the world beyond this house. I could imagine what could possibly be out there. I'm too excited that I'm not so hungry anymore. *sigh* I can't wait.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


That night . .


"Noona hurry up, I want to go now!!" Zelo yelled from the outside of her door. They've been outside her door for what seems like hours waiting for her to come out.


"Be patient. I'm almost done." She shouted back. She walked away from the door and headed back to her closet. She grabbed a simple white v-neck tee and light cream colored skinny jeans. She grabbed her backpack and opened the door, surprised to see all of them standing outside her door.


"Finally noona!! Lets go go go~" Zelo dragged Hyoyeon downstairs as the rest of the gang trailed behind them.


"What's the rush? We have all day." She tried to say as she was still being dragged by Zelo out the door. He stopped as he finally set foot outside the house. The first thing he did when he stepped out was inhale the fresh air of Seoul.


"Ah~ the smell of nature. Noona." He said as he looked at her. "Where do we go now?" He curiously asked. She sighed and stood in front of them.


"Alright. Before we could head anywhere. There are a few rules to follow, so listen closely. Ok" they groaned but she continued anyways. "Number one, watch where you're going. There are a lot of people here besides us and a lot of cars too. I don't want you getting hurt. Number two, don't cause any trouble. There are a bunch of gang members and bad people on the streets, you can't trust them. Number three,  don't touch anything unless you want it. I don't want you guys touching things and then breaking them and then I have to be the one responsible for it. And lastly, stick together. This place is pretty big so don't get lost. Now let's go." She lead the way down the street as they followed her.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


They were amazed at how beautiful everything was. All the bright shinny lights and buildings were everywhere. Food stands and markets were lined up along the rode. They were so amazed with everything that they didn't notice Hyoyeon had walked into a store just now.


They were interrupted by the sound of honking of cars and people pushing them out of the way, yelling 'move out of the way, you freaks' or like 'watch it idiots.' Frightened, they walked out into an empty alley way hiding there for a little while until the road cleared up.


"Hyung it's scary out here." Zelo, the one who always wanted to go out and  explore, stated.


"We need to find Hyoyeon and fast." Youngguk instructed. They nodded and walked out of the alley way and back into the streets.


"Good thing it's empty now." Himchan exclaimed.


"Just stick together and search for Hyoyeon." They did as they were told and started walking back to the same spot.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hours had passed and it seems like there is no luck for them in finding Hyoyeon at such a big place. "Where could she-"


"HEY!!!" They turned around to see Hyoyeon standing behind them with a furious expression on her face. Steam could be seen coming out of her ears. Her face turned red as ever. She stomped her way over to them. They moved a bit back from her scary appearance.


She hit Youngguk on the arm as he winced in pain. "Yay!! What did I tell you!?!" She shouted as some pass-by-ers started looking their way.


"Noona we're sorry. We didn't follow your rules. We were just so fascinated by all the stuff here that we got lost. I'm so sorry, noona." Zelo said as he hung his head down. Hyoyeon suddenly felt bad for them. Her face started to soften up a bit. she sighed and ran her hands through her hair as she hugged Zelo.


"No no. Noona is sorry. I just got worried that's all. I'm sorry guys." They did a group hug together and then they broke it off, forgetting that they were in a public place.


"Just follow me ok. Don't go wandering around again." They nodded as they followed her back into some stores to continue shopping.


Once they were done, they walked back home with a bunch of shopping bags in their hands. They walked in and set up everything.


After they got finished, Hyoyeon walked out of their room and went to her own to get a good nights sleep, since she has school tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not updating in awhile. well anyways, at least i updated right? Thank you everybody for the commenting and subscribing. Thank you very much!!! I'll try to update as soon as i can I'm still thinking of what to do next and I also have to finish my other story but ont worry I'll try my best to update. Thank you everybody!!! Khunhyolover97 OUT.