Home Alone?

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v


It was a bright sunny morning when I woke up. The sun shining through my window, made my room much more brighter and the sound of birds chirping outside my window, is like music to my ears.


I stretched my way out of bed and walked slowly to my bedroom to freshen up. I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste as I brushed my teeth, clean and pearly. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower -I'd probably say a 10 minute shower.


After I got done, I got dressed in my school uniform and curled my long -rainbow- blonde hair. I grabbed my backpack and traveled to the kitchen to make breakfast for the guys -and for me- before I head on out to school. After I prepared everything, I lifted a sticky note on the table and slowly made my way to the door, trying so hard not to wake them up.


As I successfully made my way out, I patted myself on the back to my success and I proudly skipped to school. I wonder if they'll be ok alone? I sure hope they don't go out into the streets, wandering off to nowhere. And I sure hope that they don't do anything to my house. I shouldn't say anything else before I regret it for the rest of my life.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Zelo's p.o.v


I woke up to the sound of snoring next to my ears. I usually wake up to the sound of that ever since I became a genie. I actually still don't know why the head master put us in groups. I mean aren't genies suppose to be by themselves instead of in a group? Like in that American movie, 'Aladdin.' Sometimes, I just wonder.


"hey Zelo. You're up." daehyun hyung said. Hyung. That's a word that Hyoyeon noona taught us. Also noona.


I'm so interested in this world. I need to learn more about this place and to explore new things. I wonder if they have something fun here. I wanna see what's outside beyond this house . . but I don't think noona would want us going anywhere ;(.


"Zelo. Let's eat breakfast together before the other start eating it all." breakfast is also another word that we learned. I know it sounds crazy but we pretty much don't know the most simplest words either.


I skipped to the kitchen with daehyun hyung and as we made our way over to the kitchen, I saw tons of food on the table, set up perfectly. It's like we're at a fancy restaurant. I like.


"look hyung, there's a note." I pointed out. He picked up the note and read it aloud.


Here's breakfast. I hope you enjoy it!! Make sure you don't leave this house or else . .
                  -Hyoyeon


Geez that last part kinda scared me a bit. Or else what? Is she trying to scare us off? Geez this women.


"ok let's eat." Daehyun hyung clapped his hands and picked up the chopsticks getting ready to dig in. He picked up the kimbap roll and stuffed it in his mouth, chewing it like there's no tomorrow.


All hyung ever does is eat. He eats the most out of all of us and he doesnt even gain a pound or two. It's amazing how much this guy can eat. It's like he loves food more than us.


"Zelo. Come eat. It's really delicious. Try this one." he picked the ham with his chopsticks and placed it in front of me. I opened my mouth and he stuffed it. I chewed on the ham . . . . it taste like heaven. I quickly sat down and picked up my chopsticks as I quickly stuffed that pink delicious meat in my mouth.


I could tell Daehyun hyung was staring at me like I haven't had ham before in my life -which is true. "slow down before you chock. Also save some for the others. We don't want them going on empty stomachs."


"saids the one who always eats everything until it's gone."


"tch. Just save some for them." I nodded not really caring as long as I'm satisfied.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


The rest had woken up from the loud sound of Daehyun's voice in the kitchen. They rushed to the kitchen -still a bit sleepy- to see what was happening. When they reached the kitchen, they saw Daehyun and Zelo eating without them.


"are you ok? What happened? Why were you screaming?" Yongguk asked.


Daehyun looked up from his empty plate with a smile spread across his face. "wow, that was so delicious!!!" he shouted while the plate clean. The others rolled their eyes at him.


"god Daehyun. What's wrong with you?!" cried Himchan. "why do you always have to yell for. It's just food!!"


Daehyun gasped dramatically as he held onto his vest. "it's not just food. It's the most precious-"


"precious thing in the whole wide world. We know!!" they shouted in unison as they heard that same sentence from him for the nth time. Daehyun pouted and placed his plate in the sink before heading back into the living room.


"hyung. Since you're up. Come eat. Don't worry, Daehyun hyung didn't eat everything." Zelo said quietly. They smiled at Zelo and took the empty seats beside him.


"where's Hyoyeon?" Yongjae asked Zelo  whilst grabbing some toast and spreading it with jam.


"I don't know but she lifted a note for us." he picked up the yellow post-it note from the table and handed it to Yongjae.


"what does it say?"


"here's breakfast. I hope you enjoy it!! Make sure you don't leave this house or else . . -Hyoyeon." he read aloud.


"that means we're home alone? What're we going to do? It's so boring." Jongup complained.


"hey, at least she's letting us stay here for free. So follow her rules and don't disobey our master." Yongguk answered. Jongup nodded. Their happy that Hyoyeon let them stay with her unlike their past masters, who got scared and kicked them out or abandoned them elsewhere.


"be happy that she let us stay. If she didn't then this whole thing will start all over again. If we want to stay in a safe and cozy house like this, we have to follow her rules and obey her orders. Are we clear!!?" Yongguk, being the responsible leader he is, shouted.


"YES SIR!!" they saluted and continued to eat.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Zelo's p.o.v


After I got done eating, I joined Daehyun hyung in the living room, who was reading the cards that we made with noona last night. I picked up one of the cards and began to study it for a few minutes.


A couple of minutes passed and I started to get REALLY bored. I placed the cards on the table and observed the house.


I noticed how all the walls are printed with white flowers -if you look more closely at it though. All the furniture are cozy lookin' and I see tons of photos of Hyoyeon noona and her friends.


I got up from the couch and walked over to one of the picture frames on the shelf. In the picture, I see Hyoyeon noona with a girl and a guy on the left and right side of her with a goofy smile on their faces as they posed for the camera.


*sigh* it must be fun having friends. I envy noona so much. I wish I had her life instead of being a genie. But then again, I wouldn't want to leave my hyungs since their the only family I have -it's true.


"can we do something fun? I'm bored!!" Himchan hyung whined. Even though Himchan hyung looks tough and cold on the outside, he is pretty much the mood maker and the cry baby in the inside -and I'm the youngest in the group.


"you saw the note. She said you can't go anywhere or else . ." Yongjae hyung remained everyone. Himchan hyung pouted as he switched on the television.


"oh look. There's a movie that's called Home alone. Haha weird, right?" Jongup pointed out as he watched the movie that is playing.


I never knew there's a movie called that. It's weird because it's called home alone and it's actually happening to us also. Weird, right? I know.


As I watched the movie, I noticed that we've been sitting here for hours doing nothing but stay home being lazy and only using our eyes and ears. I really wish Hyoyeon noona would come home right now. I'm so bored and I miss her. NOONA COME BACK!!!!!!!