Competition

Tell me your wish


"A-1 students please report to the field along with A-2 students, please report to the field." The assistant principle announced as the student prepared themselves for the 2013 SMTS High Competition.


Everybody changed into their gym uniform as they wore a different colored head ban representing their own class/which team their on.


Mr. Hyun clasped his hands together to get everybodies attention. "Ok guys today is the day we fight for this amazing trip to the famous camping site in Gangnam. We have to win guys. We need to work together as a class to win this trip. Everybody gather around." All the students gathered around Mr. Hyun.


"Ok everybody we need to choose last player to run in the last round . ."


"Mr. Hyun we always have Hyoyeon as the last player. Let's just stick to the usual plan like we do every year." The blonde one named Victoria said.


"Yes, we all know that but we have new students here who doesn't know what to do. We need to put them in one of our groups." He explained as the students looked at the new students.


"Ok so let me see who is in each group. For the girls' high jump we have Victoria, Seo Hyun, and Yewon. For the boys' we have Tao, Kyuhyun, and Kevin. Next event we have the 3-legged race . ." He paused and looked around the classroom to find the students that did the race but it seems that they aren't there.


"Ok since Joon, Seunghyun, and Sungmin aren't here, we'll replace them with Himchan, Youngjae, and Yongguk for now ok." They nodded at Mr. Hyun and he continued on.


"Ok the next one is girls' archery. We have Sunhwa, Sunny, and Woori. For the boys' Myungsoo, Cheondung, and Changmin. For fencing we have Jinyoung and Chanyeol and for the girls' we have Zinger and Jessica."


"So, then that means it leaves Daehyun, Jongup, and Junhong . . I mean Zelo left. What are they going to do?" Asked the tall girl with long brown hair, Seohyun.


"They can join the volleyball team. So then Baro, Changbum, and Kiseop will be running. Same goes for Hyoyeon, So Eun, and Seung-ah. Ok is everybody clear with everything?" The students nodded as they placed their hands in the middle.


"We can do this, ready!! ONE TWO THREE BREAK!!!" They shouted as everybody in the room cheered. The principle called their class down and they sat on the right side of the benches.


"Ah~ Mr. Hyun, how are you? Are you ready to get your kicked again this year?" Mrs. Kwon laughed as her classroom sat beside Mr. Hyun's class. Mr. Hyun got up to face her.


"Sorry Mrs. Kwon but I think this time your going down. Now if you don't mind I'd like to see the event happening now. So move." Mr. Hyun fired back. "Just you watch Mr. Hyun. We're going to beat you." She smirked and sat down at her seat.


Amber patted Mr. Hyun's back for comfront as he hung his head low. "It's ok Mr. Hyun, we can do it as long as we work as a team." Amber assured him. Mr. Hyun smiled at Amber as he stood up to gather his class together for another meeting.


"We have to beat Mrs. Kwon's class no matter what, you got it? We have to win!!! You guys ready?!" He shouted. "Ne~"


"Hana, Tul, Set Hwaiting!!!!"


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the 2013 SMTS High Competition. Our first event will be the girls' and boys' High Jump. Please bring your representing players to the field and we will start." The pricniple announced as they started to prepare themselves for the high jump.


"Ok my High jump players, lets go kick so !!!" Mr. Hyun cheered as he walked with his students to the field.


"Well, it looks like we'll beat your again, won't we girls?" Hyosung said as she walked in front of Mr. Hyun's class.


"Of course. Like we always do." One of Hyosung's minions, Yuri said.


Amber rolled her eyes at them in annoyance. "Oh please. This time we're gonna win because we have the best players on our team. Right guys!!?" The others cheered and shouted in response.


"And whose that? The loser from the east or west?" She said as she pointed at Hyoyeon and Kris. "Why don't you just shoo away and leave us alone. It's no wonder you have no life at all."


Hyosung rolled her eyes at amber as she leaned in closer to Amber. "You watch what you say or else your done for." With that she walked away with her minions following behind., but she suddenly stopped and walked back. "Hey Daehyun-ssi!! Why don't you join our team instead of this stupid loser team. You can bring your friends if you want?" She said as she tried to act all cute in front of him just to try to impress him. Daehyun quickly glanced at Hyoyeon and then back at Hyosung, but before he could respond Amber interrupted him.


"He rather die then be in your team!! Go already. Just the sight of seeing you, burns my eyes!!" Amber shouted making her classmates laugh at them. Hyosung huffed in anger and walked back to her side of the stand, followed by her minions.


Hyoyeon chuckled and gave a high five to Amber as she sat back down. "That was awesome." Amber flipped her hair and said, "I know I am."


"Thanks Amber." Daehyun said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. She turned her head around to face him as she gave him a small smile. "Your welcome Daehyun-ssi."


"Ladies and gentlemen, please gave it up for our first runner up Victoria Song, who is representing Mr. Hyun class for the girls' high jump." Mr. Hyun's class cheered for their classmates as the competition began.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


The scores are now up and it seems like there is a tie for lead between Mr. Hyun's class and Mrs. Kwon's class with the score of 94. Mr. Hyun gathered his class together to have yet another group meeting.


"I know your all tried but we only have one more event to do before everything is all over. Baro, Changbum, and Kiseop are you ready?" The three students nodded in response as they walked with Mr. Hyun to the track.


"Changbum, your running first. Baro, your going to finish last ok. Just focus on the track and nothing else. We have to win this time." Mr. Hyun said.


"This last event is very important, please don't mess it up . . . When you hand the baton to the next player, hold it from the end so it would be easier for them to grab it. You got?" They nodded and the principle called the runners to the starting point.


"Ok boys, are you ready?" Each boy got into their places as they prepared themselves. The pricniple had a horn in his hand as he placed it up into the air.


"On your mark! Get set! GO!!!!" He shouted as he pressed the horn and the runners began to run.


Changbum was a head by a few players. Nichkhun came in first just in front of Changbum. Changbum tried his best to reach Nichkhun but he already handed his baton to the next player, leaving Changbum just a few seconds off. He quickly handed the baton to Kiseop, who was waiting patiently for the baton. Once he grabbed the baton, Kiseop sped up to the player in front of him, passing him in the speed of light.


Their classmates cheered for them as Kiseop finally reached up to Baro, handing him the baton and in just a quick second, Baro ran off with the baton. The crowd cheered as everybody watched Baro make it to the finish line. His classmates ran to him at the finish line as they jumped happily together while cheering for Baro.


"Mr. Hyun's class has 3 points making them in the lead." A student announcer spoke as they drew the scores on the board.


"Omo!! Did you hear that? We are ahead now by three points. All we need now is for Hyoyeon to finish this whole event up by winning the other 3 points." Mr. Hyun excitedly exclaimed.


"This is now the last event! We have to win this no matter what . . . . Are you ready, Hyoyeon?" Amber asked as she swung her arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders. Hyoyeon nodded in response as she got herself ready.


"Hyoyeon-ssi Hwaiting!!!" Zelo said from behind making her jump in surprise. "Ah~ ne, Hwaiting!!" She respond while doing a fist pump in the air with Zelo.


She breathed in deeply as she made her way to the open field. She ran to her place and started to warm up a bit to relax her muscles.


"You better watch out Hyoyeon. Your going down today." Hyosung said as she stood beside Hyoyeon on the track. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she continued to do more warm ups, completely ignoring Hyosung's presence.


"Are you ready? On your mark, get set, Go!!!" Once again he blow the horn and the ladies started to run. So Eun came a bit behind since she tripped a little right when they started. Since she's a bit behind, its up to Hyoyeon to catch up with the rest for the last round.


"Looks like you'll really lose this time. It's such a shame." Hyosung said as she tied her shoes getting ready to run.


"We'll see about that then." Hyoyeon answered back. She watched as So Eun tried to hand the baton to Seung-ah and right when So Eun pass the baton to Seung-ah, Seung-ah quickly ran taking big steps as she did so.


"Come on Seung-ah!!! You can do it!!" Hyoyeon yelled, cheering for her teammate. Seung-ah quickly ran up to Hyoyeon as she extended her long arms out to give Hyoyeon the baton. Hyoyeon quickly went into her position as she waited for Seung-ah. "Good luck Hyosung. You'll need it." With that being said, she quickly grabbed the baton and sprinted to the finish line. Hyosung stomp for foot in frustration as she saw Hyoyeon run off ahead of her.


"Hurry up Yoona!!! Your so damn slow!!!" Hyosung complained. Yoona quickly tossed the baton to her and Hyosung ran off after Hyoyeon, but it was to late. Hyoyeon already made it to the finish line just before Hyosung could reach up to her.


"And the winner of this year event is . . . Mr. Hyun's class from room C-4. Congratulations!!!" Hyoyeon tossed the baton to the side as amber ran to her with open arms. Everybody else happily followed behind as they did a group hug around Hyoyeon.


From behind their little celebration was Hyosung with her minions. She tossed the baton at Yoona as she angrily stomped away back to the benches.


"HYOYEON!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! We finally beat Mrs. Kwon's class. Your the best!!!" Mr. Hyun praised as he gave Hyoyeon a big bear hug, lifting her up in the air and spinning her around.


"Can't . . . Breathe . . Getting . . Dizzy." Mr. Hyun quickly release Hyoyeon as he patted her back with a small grin on his face. "Sorry."


Hyoyeon took a deep breath before she spoke. "It's ok, just don't do that again."


"I won't. Anyways, why don't we have a little celebration tonight before we leave to Gangnam!!!!" The students cheered as they happily hopped back to their classroom, excited for the next day to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY!! For not updating in awhile but dont worry since I didnt update in awhile I'll make a double update.