Double the Trouble

Tell me your wish


Hyoyeon and Amber walked back to class to see pretty much nobody there, except the new students. They sat down at their seats and chatted with each other for awhile.


"I'm starting to hate this week." Amber stated. Hyoyeon gave Amber a confused expression as she asked why.


"Because ever since the new students came all the girls here are just annoying and it irritates me." Amber whispered back so the new students wouldn't hear them. "Don't you agree?"


Hyoyeon shrugged, not really caring since it never bothered her and she never paid attention to pretty much anybody or anything. All she does is focus on her dancing and studying. She doesn't have time for anything else.


The warning bell rang and now the classroom started to full in with noisy students. Suddenly, the door swung open and everybody started being quiet as the Queen Bees walked in the room.


"Umm what're the wanna-bees doing here? Isn't their classroom next door?" Amber commented loudly on purpose to catch their attention.


The head of the group turned her attention to Amber and made her way over to her with an expression that says snobby all over it. "It's none of your business, so I suggest you shut your mouth and mind your own damn business." Hyosung spat in Amber's face.


Amber rolled her eyes as she wiped off the spit that was on her face. She got up and stood in front of Hyosung. "Look Barbie. I don't want to cause any trouble, so I suggest that you and your fake self walk out of my classroom." She said directly to her face. Chuckles escaped around the room as everybody's eyes were on the two.


Hyosung scoffed and pushed Amber back a bit making her stumble close to Hyoyeon. "You brat!! How dare you call me fake?!" Hyosung brought her hand up to slap Amber but Hyoyeon had prefect reflexives to stop her just in time. The students gasped as their eyes followed every movement between them, especially two pairs of eyes that followed Hyoyeon only.


"I wouldn't do that to the daughter of the principle if I were you." Hyoyeon said calmly. "So, if you want to stay in this classroom, I suggest you follow our rules." She said with no emotion.


"Who are you to boss me around?! Let go of my wrist, you stupid !!" Hyoyeon did so and grabbed her bag to move in the back, where the new students were and sat in front of the kid with blonde hair and blue highlights as she gave him a small smile and in return he smiled back at her. Amber followed behind her as she sat in front of Hyoyeon.


"Hyoyeon, your going to let her call you that?! And walk away like nothing happened?!" Amber exclaimed. Hyoyeon shrugged and said, "I rather not cause anymore trouble with that brat, so I let it slide." She shrugged once more.


"I can't believe your so calm with everything. If I were in your position, I would've slapped her cross the face and I wouldn't even care if I got in trouble as long as I got that back." Hyoyeon chuckled at her friends response and shook her head. "I know you would." Hyoyeon said as she glared at the back of Hyosung's head.


Jeon Hyosung is the most popluar and snobbiest kid in school along with her minions Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri, Hwang Miyoung and Song Jieun. Every boy loved them and every girl envy them. They are known for their good looks and nothing else. What ever they want, they get. Their group is called "The Queen Bees". The snobbiest and most conceded girls ever known.


Hyoyeon and Amber had known them ever since middle school up until now. They never liked them from the start, ever since they started school together.
It was just the way they acted in front of people that made them like that. It annoyed Hyoyeon and Amber but it mostly annoyed Hyoyeon the most, yet she never complained about it or anything like that. She just kept it to herself.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Ok class, I have good news for you." The class was silent as they waited for Mr. Hyung to continue. "We're going to compete in a competition between each class to win a free trip to a camping site in Gangnam for two whole weeks!!"


"Yeay!!!" The class chimed in excitement.


A girl with long blonde hair, Victoria, raised her hand and asked, "does that mean we don't have homework for the next two whole weeks and we're free for school?"


"Of course but only if we win. Now, let's try our best to win that trip!!" More shouting and hollering of excitement came from every student except the new students, who were confused on what was going on.


Just then the bell rang and all the students exited out of the room with smiles on their faces. "you guys can go ahead, I'll catch up with you later." Hyoyeon said to Amber and Kris as they nodded and got up to head over to the door.


Hyoyeon continued to pack up her stuff but stopped as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to face the kid with blonde hair and blue highlights. "Yes?"


"Excuse me but I was wondering if you understood what just happened now? We're kinda new to the school, so we don't really know what's going on. Can you explain it to us?" He asked as all his Hyungs -all except one- gathered around him waiting for Hyoyeon to say something.


"Zelo, we could just ask a teacher. We're sorry if we bothered you." The pretty one named Himchan said. "Oh no, it's fine. I'd be happy to tell you anyways. By the way, my name is Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon." She said and gave them a friendly smile.


"We know who you are." Jongup replied which made everybody glared at him. Hyoyeon titled her head to the side in confusion. "I mean . . as in from earlier with that girl." Jongup quickly covered up as he scratched the back of his neck. He brushed off the fake sweat on his forehead as he decided to just shut his mouth from now on.


"Umm I'm Youngjae. This is Himchan hyung, Jongup, Zelo, Youngguk hyung, and Daehyun." The chubby faced one named Youngjae introduced, breaking the awkwardness. The guys warmly greeted her, all except one who barely paid attention to them as he coldly stared at Hyoyeon once in awhile. "So umm about the thing that Mr. Hyun announced about."


"Oh right. So, every year we would have this event against each classroom to win a week or two off of school which is pretty fun. But in order to win, we have to work as a team to beat the others." They nodded as they absorbed every information that was given.


"So any sports as in like soccer or basketball?"


"Uh huh. It's something like that but I would say that its more like the olmypics, you know. You'll see when we do it next week." She explained. She looked at the clock hanging above Mr. Hyun's desk and she quickly gathered her belongings. "I'm going to leave now. It was nice meeting you." She said and bowed. They bowed back and said goodbye to her as they watched her leave the classroom, leaving them behind.


Daehyun quickly got up and also walked out of the classroom. "Hyung, where are you going?" Jongup asked as he noticed Daehyun leaving the room. Daehyun ignored him and walked out of the room without turning back.


"D-did I say something wrong?" Jongup asked confusingly. "He's probably mad because Zelo started to talk to her again." Youngguk guessed. All eyes were on Zelo now as he sighed and gathered all his belongings together.


"He'll be fine. Let's go home now." He said and walked out of the room.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


That night Hyoyeon walked out of the cafe and waved goodbye to her co-workers as she walked home alone as always. She quietly hummed to distract herself from thinkinhg of anything scary since she's scared of the dark.


Ever since the convenience store shut down, it was hard for her to fine a new job that was close to her house, so she just had to go somewhere a little bit far away from where she lived. It wasn't hard to find one but the only problem was the transportation. She couldn't drive because she didn't have enough money to paid it off. Since then, she has been walking home every night now ever since she got that new job at the cafe.


As she walked down the street, she suddenly heard footsteps following her from behind. She swiftly turned around to face . . . nobody except the empty thin air and dimmed out lamp post just a few feet away.


'That's weird. I swore I heard something.' She thought to herself. She shrugged it off as she continued to walk down the street while humming and doing a little dance to distract herself.


Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand grabbed her from the waist while covering with the other, so she wouldn't scream. She gasped by the sudden touch as She tried to wiggle herself out but the person held onto her tightly, dragging her to an empty alley way.


She was harshly pushed to the ground as the man laid on top of her, trying to her shirt. She kicked and screamed but nobody was around to hear her. "Somebody!!! Please h-help me!! Somebody!!!" Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she continued to struggle under the man's strength.


"S-shut up you stupid !! J-just do this for m-me . . . . j-just this o-once." The man stuttered as he continued to her shirt. Hyoyeon punished him off with all her might but she still couldn't because he's too strong.


"P-please I'm begging you. Please stop. P-please I . . Ahh!!" He slapped her across the face multiple of times until her cheek turned bright red. "Shut up you piece of sh*t." He slapped her once more and punched her in the stomach a couple of times until she coughed up blood.


He held up his hand to slap her agian but was stopped with a fist across his face. "What the hell?!!!" He yelled as he stood up off the ground to face his attacker.


He grabbed his collar and pinned him to the wall slamming him ground to the building. "Don't you dare lay another finger on her ever again!! She's mine, and only mine!!" He barked and with that he punched him once again in the face and walked over to the unconscious Hyoyeon, carrying her bridal style out of the dark alley and into the dimmed lights.