Like Any Normal Day

Tell me your wish

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I started hitting them with the pan in my hand. Chasing them around my house while throwing other things at them.


They scattered everywhere while shouting things like 'don't hit me' or 'stop it'. How could I possibly stop if some random guys pop up out of nowhere in you're own house, telling you that their genies while you're just cooking yourself some food to eat?!! That is not normal.


Yeah, that's right I said genies. How could there possibly be genies now? Wait there are no such thing as genies.


"Hyoyeon!!" one of them yelled. Surprised, I stopped and faced him with a shocking expression on my face. How could he possibly know my name? Maybe they are genies? Or maybe I'm just crazy? What's with all these questions? Argh.


"Hyoyeon, please calm down." I dropped the pan and my eye lids started to get heavy as I fell to the floor or did they catch me? I don't know but I know I'm pretty much knocked out.


So you guys aren't confused about anything, let's go back to a few days ago before all of this craziness happened to me.


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


Friday


Hyoyeon's p.o.v


Ring ring ring~


I woke up to my loud alarm clock repeating itself over and over again, which is getting pretty annoying. I groaned as I sat up and swung my legs to the side of my bed, slipping on my bunny slippers and making my way to the bathroom to freshen up for school.


"here comes another day."


Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Hyoyeon and this is my everyday life. My life was prefectly normal -or so I thought it was. My usual daily routine was to wake up early for school, do any homework and then get ready for work. That's all I did all day -unless one of my friends invite me somewhere. Nothing can be more perfect -wait until later.


After I got dressed, I locked my door and walked to school, SMTS high school. Ah Yes, the famous SMTS high school were everybody there are pretty much rich and spoiled but I'm not like them. As you can tell, I'm actually the middle class type of person and I'm not spoil like the rest of the students at school.


I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket. I fished out my phone and I have just received a text message from my friend, Amber.


Hyo! Where are you? I'm waiting outside the gates with kris. Hurry.


Ah the typical Amber. I smiled at the text message and ran to the school to see them standing in front of the school gates looking like themselves, as usual.


Amber is my best friend ever since middle school. She is rich but she isn't spoil. Her personality is a bit crazy but she can be serious at times. People think she's a boy because of the way she dresses but she doesn't care because she thinks that boy clothes are much more comfortable -which I agree with also- then wearing girl clothes and she is also into dancing just like me.


Now for Kris, Kris is a whole different story. He is just like amber about being rich and all but he is totally the opposite of amber. His personality is the shy type. I actually met Kris when I was just in elementary school, so that means we've known each other for a pretty long time and I'm happy I met Kris.


Our friendship is pretty strong. If one of us gets hurt, we would protect the other. That's how strong our friendship is. Nobody could hurt us or break us apart.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


The bell rang for lunch and amber dragged Kris and I along with her to the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down at our usual table while chatting about what we could do after school or what happened in our classes and what not.


"hey Hyoyeon I saw this market close to the dock, we should go." amber said as she munched on her chips. Even though amber is some what like a boy, it doesn't stop her from loving shopping. Amber could buy a whole store if she wanted to, that's how much she loves to shop.


"hey, what about me? I want to come." Kris pouted as he stopped eating.


"ok fine, you can come. What about you Hyoyeon?" I put the spoon I held in my hand down on my tray and looked up at my dearest friend.


"I don't know. Since today is a Friday, I guess I could. I have to check with my boss first." I answered and continued to eat quietly.


Amber sighed and nodded. "I'll pick you up if you could come, ok?" I nodded and we finished lunch early.


We walked out to the school garden which we now own as our 'club house'. If you're thinking who got this and you're answer is Amber, then you're definitely correct.


Amber begged her parents into buying the school garden for us three just to hang out in. Kris and I protested many, many times but she still begged for it. Sometimes Amber could be hardheaded and she sometimes get what she wants as long as she asks for it but it doesn't make her one of those spoil brats. It's not her fault that she's like that, I blame it on her parents who made her like that.


"hey Amber, why did you buy this garden anyways?" Kris asked. Hey I was just talking about that.


She groaned and turned around to face Kris and me. "you always ask that question."


"and yet you never answer."


"I bought it because it's our secret club house where we could hang out together."


"isn't that what after school is for?" Kris asked stating the obvious. I chuckled as they continued to bicker and argue with each other.


I sat down quietly as I watched them argue. I wonder why they aren't a couple yet? They seem like their a married couple. It's cute.


"what're you laughing at?" Amber suddenly stopped arguing with Kris and turned her attention to me.


"I'm just thinking about things." I quietly answered. Kris walked up to me and pulled me up from my seat while patting my back as we made our way out to class.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Hyoyeon don't forget to ask, ok? Give me a call and I'll pick you up." amber said. We bid goodbye to each other as we split up to our own direction.


I checked the time and sped over to my work place, which happens to be the convenience store and it's also close to my house, so I'm totally fine with working there.


I walked in and greeted my co-worker/boss, Taeyeon. Taeyeon is like an older sister to me because she is very caring towards me and I always wanted to know what having a sister is like as well -yes, I'm an only child.


"annyeonghaseyo unnie." I happily chirped.


"hey how's my favorite dongseung doing? How's school?"


"I'm doing good as usual but unnie I have a question to ask you." I paused and looked up at her. "is it ok if I don't work today? I mean, I've been working this whole month without any break, so I was just wondering if I could have just one. But you don't have." I quickly said. I waited for her response and to my surprise, it was a warm smile across her bright face.


"ok you can have the day off today." that was easy.


"really?!"


"but . ." I knew it. "you have to come in first thing tomorrow morning." I happily nodded and gave her a hug.


"you got yourself a deal. Thanks unnie you're the best. I'll see you tomorrow morning then. Have a good day unnie."


"Anything for my favorite dongseung." I smiled as I happily skipped home and changed out of my school uniform into a simple gray tee-shirt and black skinny jeans along with my gray and white converses.


I grabbed my phone and dialed Amber's number. I patiently waited for her to pick up.


"yoboseyo?"


"Amber. I can go, just pick me up at 7 ok."


"really?! You can go?!"


"ne, don't forget at 7 ok."


"ok I'll call Kris then. See yuh later."



I pressed the end button and got myself ready by putting light make up on and straightening my blonde multi-color hair.


Hmm, I don't even know why I added some color to my blonde head? Oh well it happened anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah the first chapter!!! I really hope you guys like it. Please do comment and subscribe!!! Oh and also so you guys aren't confused about anything when Hyoyeon is talking about flashbacks then its in Italics and Trebuchet MS font and when it's not a flashback then its Times New Roman font ok. just a heads up!! Dont be afraid to give feedbacks please, thank you.