Let's Fly, B1A4!

He's not innocence

Like Minwoo suggest, they invite Shinee for dinner to celebrate their so-called victory. However, fate doesn't agree as their main menu had burned. It is 8.00pm. Shinee had arrive and no food are serve. So, in order to eat, they all turned over each other and are in the heat of competition. It is the one man stand and involve a man's dignity. They play the cut the chopstick in half using butts. (it's in Teen Top & 100% rising brothers but don't know which episode). Minho being a competitive guy was leading when a phone's rings.

"Hello?" Jeongmin pick up the call.

........

"Really?" he suddenly jump excitedly disturbing the game."we will come right away. But we have extra 6 people, will you take them?"

.........

"Thank you very much. You really are our saviour," Jeongmin kiss the phone before end it.

"Guess what? We're eating outside!" Jeongmin exclaim. Minho sigh because he is nearly winning and the others rush to the door to escape the painful game.

They ride two van with Jeongmin as the navigator. Minutes later, they arrive at a vacation house that is really huge that looks like a mansion. A guy that looks like a squirrel in a hat is leaning on the wall beside the door. Upon their arrival, he quickly straighten himself up to greet the new arrivals.

"I was expecting you guys, come," the squirrel lead them inside.

Inside the house, they could not stop themself by being fascinate by the decorations in the house. It was like the dream house in the television. They then arrive at a huge dining table and there sat 4 more people who stands up upon seeing their visitors. The squirrel then stand beside a round head guy who smiles until it looks like his lips had stuck to his gum.

"Let's fly, B1A4. Annyeonghasaeyo, B1A4 imnida," the five guys greet them..

"Shinee imnida,"

"Boyfriend imnida,"

"Teen Top's Ricky imnida,"

"Ricky? Aren't your hyungs are searching for you?" the guy who grin so damn widely, Sandeul ask.

"Yeah, but he has a reason to stay hidden," Minwoo answer on Ricky's behalf.

"Is that so? I nearly invite them over if Jeongmin did not inform me about you guys," The prince-like red head Jinyoung pointed to Shinee and Ricky.

"You have to tell us the whole story," a long hair guy that looks a bear, CNU insist.

"But while you are eating.  I have made plenty of Aglio E Olio," Jinyoung interrupt.

"Yeah, and it's the best," squirrel Baro exclaim.

They then notice the main dish on the table. The irrestible aroma hits their taste buds that are carving for food. Kwangmin, Jonghyun, and even Onew start to drool over the food. Suddenly, stomach growls from everywhere. Hearing the sounds, the five boys chuckle at their hungry visitors.

"Come. Let's eat before it gets cold," the maknae Gongchan announce and the 12 visitors rush to sit and begins to eat.

They happily munch on their dinner and tell stories. Basically, they are having so much fun that they continue their chats after dinner.

"I heard about your imitations. Can you show us?" Youngmin ask Jinyoung.

 "If you insist, but I need Baro's help on this. Ready?" Jinyoung ask his assistant.

Baro nod and start his part.

"Firstly, you would hear a helicopter flying by," Baro points upwards into the air.

Suddenly, helicopter sounds comes from JInyoung's mouth. The audiences are amaze by it except for B1A4 who had seen it thousands time already.

"Oh, a car is passing by," Baro exclaim.

Then, the sound of racing car pass by is heard.

"Oh no, the water's dripping," Baro cover his head.

'drip, drip'

"Look, there's Doraemon!" Baro points at Jinyoung.

"What are you looking at, punk?" Jinyoung said in his Doraemon's voice.

The claps from the audiences is energetic and thunderous. Jinyoung also receive whistles from them as if he just finish his performance.

"Onew-hyung, show them you duck!" Taemin exclaim.

"Haha. Okay," Onew agree.

Onew then shook his head furiously and a duck sound is heard.

"Waa, Sandeul-hyung's voice have finally been found," Gongchan claps excitedly and the others laugh at his joke except Sandeul who sulks.

"Baro, your beatbox," CNU insist.

"Who wants to rap?" Baro ask them.

"I will," Minho raises his hand confidently.

Baro start beatboxing and Mingo raps. They are in perfect harmony. It's like they have done this numerous of times before. After finish, Onew starts to beatboxing too and ends it with his donald duck impersonation.

"and that's Donald Duck beatbox," Key said in rap and receive cheers.