It's Gonna Be Alright

He's not innocence

Hyunseong cringed when he studied Minwoo's sleeping figure. His lips cut, cheeks bruised and skinny figure. Even skinnier eventhought he saw Minwoo yesterday morning. To add it up, his body is so cold and pale and fragile. What Minwoo had encounter the hyungs could never imagine.

When he arrive at the front, he signal others to be quiet and point using his lips to the sleeping Minwoo in his arms.

The place  is emptied as the police had come and arrest then bad guys. The ambulance arrive minutes later when Gongchan inform them about Minwoo. Being loyal friends, Teen Top, B1A4, and SHINee wait for them all.

Hyunseong gently put Minwoo onto the bed in the ambulance. The officer quickly cover Minwoo with a thick blanket seeing Minwoo's lips is blue in colour.

Ricky and Taemin arrive just when the ambulance took Minwoo together with Hyunseong and Donghyun.

Finally, the two boys broke and cried for their friend like never before. Out of the blue, they both receive slaps on their heads at the same time. They both stop crying due to shock and look up. In front of them are Niel and Minho looking angry and tired.

"If it's me in there, you would never cry like this," Niel complain and Minho agrees. The two boys just look at them in confusion.

"Relax, he's going to be alright. He's a strong boy, right?" Onew said sending them warm smile and got nods from both of them.

Onew's words make them a little better knowing it's the truth. They should trust Minwoo.

"Ehem ehem," Jeongmin tried to get attention from them all.

"Since the hyungs are not here, i guess it's my responsibility to thank all of you for helping us getting our maknae back."

The three members of Boyfriend then bow 90 degrees to say they are very grateful.

"No worries. He's a great kid," Baro stated.

"I think you three should ride with us to the hospital," Cap said.

Shinee and B1a4 had to leave for their schedule. Taemin had made Ricky promise to call him as soon Minwoo is awake. Jinyoung promised Jeongmin to visit them tomorrow. They then goes their separate ways,

Teen Top and Boyfriend goes to the hospital with two cars. Cap's car and Donghyun's car as Donghyun had gone to the hospital with the ambulance and leaving his keys to Cap.

When they arrive at the room, they found Donghyun and Hyunseong beside the bed with the frail Minwoo on it. He looks a bit better than before. The colour of his body had slowly return.

Jeongmin and the twins together with Ricky enter the room while the others wait outside. Noticing their visitors, Donghyun goes out of the room and left Hyunseong to explain.

"How is he, hyung?" Youngmin ask in a whisper because it is so quiet in there and he does not want to wake Minwoo up.

"The doctor said he's just tired and he didn't eat for one day but used up a lot of energy. The nurse had enter a lot of water in him to help his body to function properly. And doctor said that there might be chances that he will be traumatised by the whole event. So, they need to examine him fully after he wakes up," Hyunseong explain but never left his eyes off Minwoo.

The others nod and silently watch Minwoo sleeping peacefully. They all pity him for having to went through a really traumatised experience.

"Ricky, we're going home first. You want to stay here right?" Ljoe call out softly from the door and receive a slight nod from Ricky,

"We'll go home too. Let Hyunseong and Ricky take care of him tonight," Donghyun told the members.

They all then left leaving Hyunseong and Ricky. The two took turns taking care of Minwoo. Once in a while Minwoo would start to stir and sweat but Hyunseong and Ricky would pat him softly until he relax again.

At midnight, the door creak open alarming Hyunseong who is seating beside the bed trying to stay awake.

"Let me take over. You guys must be tired," Taemin assure Hyunseong and he gratefully accept.

Hyunseong then join Ricky who had doze off on the couch while Taemin settle on the chair besides Minwoo. After Taemin is sure that Hyunseong and Ricky had gone to slumberland, he hold Minwoo's hand gently.

"Im sorry for making you undergo this situation," Taemin whisper to the unconscious boy, "I was suppose to be your mentor but look what had I made you to become. Im sorry for being a bad hyung. Im sorry."

He then kiss Minwoo's hand with a tear drops onto Minwoo's hand.

"Hyung?" a weak voice call out.

Taemin stop his track and look at the patient. Minwoo's eyes are open and are looking at him. Minwoo is awake and alive.

"Minwoo!" Taemin said a little too loud and hug the latter.

Ricky and Hyunseong are awake too because of Taemin's voice.

"Ricky, inform the doctor," Hyunseong command making Ricky scramble to get up and goes outside.

Hyunseong meanwhile is trying to stop Taemin from strangling Minwoo because of the tight bear hug he gives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! todays Ricky/ Yoo Changhyun 19th Birthday!!!! Woohoo. so excited! im glad teen top would not have schedule today but tomorrow's their comeback!!! Lalalalalala~ oh baby you got me crazy~ huhu. must be i wanna love + miss right they will perform. cant wait.

pic spam for our lovely boy!!

always cute since young. ^^

th?id=H.4920031944574407&pid=1.9

Ljoe tweet just now! wish for ricky! 'happy birthday pig' lol. evil Ljoe. 

the latest picca of him!

Embedded image permalink

see any changes?

tumblr_inline_miu2exaelq1qz4rgp.gif
 

the cutest thing ever! lol.

teen+top+ricky.gif

(cr: to the picca owners! ^^)

Ricky, happy birthday. I hope you will stay healthy and grow taller! huhu.

Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!