Worried Teen Top

He's not innocence

" I think it's time to pick Ricky up," Niel announce at breakfast. He was feeling empty without Ricky to mess around especially after that kiss on their new broadcast. He cant believe he kissed two guy on one show and they are younger than him. It's a wonder he haven't turn gay yet.

"Niel, you just had to ruined this peaceful breakfast, didn't you?" Chunji complain while stuffing his bread into his mouth with a quite powerful force.

"Yeah, but I think he had enough. Let's pick Niel's grilfriend after breakfast. Lee Chanhee, you drive," CAP control the situation.

"Really? Yes!" Chunji throw his fist into the air. He is excited to show them his driving skills as he had just receive his driver's license after failed once miserably.

After breakfast, Niel is the first one to get ready. He waited for the others at the front door while tapping his feet. However, his taps are getting more furious as second passed until he had enough.

"Yah, you guys better get ready or I'll kiss everyone of you!" Niel shouted from the main entrance.

Before another 5 second passed, Changjo had arrive in front of Niel. He really want to avoid the punishment. Changjo shudder thinking about their accidental kiss. Never had he thought his first kiss was that easy to be taken away during just one simple yet dangerous game. He vowed to himself that day that he will save his second kiss for the special someone no matter what. No any other hyung will take it away. In 10 seconds later, the rest of the Teen Top arrive.

After minutes of 'smooth' driving that got complain by every member, they arrive at the abandon house. It looks like the same when they left it yesterday. Eerie and creepy. Founding no Ricky nearby, Niel quickly dial Ricky's number. Every ring makes him agitate more and he eventually bites his thick lips until it is swollen.

On the other end of the line, Ricky jump when his phone suddenly rings and Niel's name appear on the screen. He quickly run to the living room where the Boyfriends were playing monopoly and pass it to Minwoo who pass it to Hyungseong who pass it to Kwangmin who pass it to Youngmin who pass it to Jeongmin and eventually end up to Donghyun when the rings stop.

"Minwoo, you are the ghost, remember?" the leader reminds their plans yesterday and pass the phone to Minwoo who nervously took it.

Without warning, it rings again making Minwoo jump and held his chest. All the others mouth 'Hwaiting'. Minwoo took a deep breath and puch the accept button.

"Hello, Teen Top is it?" Minwoo said in the girliest voice he could manage. All of them are trying to hold their laughter in upon hearing the voice.

On the otherhand, Niel's face turn pale when he heard a girl's voice and quickly put the phone on speaker mode for the rest of the members to hear.

Hearing no answers, Minwoo continued, "Ricky cannot go back. He is a really enjoyable company. Trust me, I have never had this much fun before."

Donghyun then nudge Ricky Indicating it's his turn.

"Noona, I need you now," Ricky said in the iest voice ever behind Minwoo so Teen Top could hear him. And yes, they could hear him really clearly. Gasp are fill in the van. They are all speechless.

"You heard that right? I have to go. Ppyong," Minwoo said in his cute voice and giggle.

In the van, Teen Top are really shock by what had happen and they had turn into statues. In unison, they stare at the abandon house thinking the same thing, 'What really is going on in that house'. Various imagination enters their minds. Bad things.

"How are we telling manager?" Ljoe said the most random thoughts he could think of in order to break the silence.

"Let's go home and sort this out," CAP orders.

"H-hyung, you d-drive. I d-dont think I c-can," Chunji said to CAP. Obviously, he is still shaking by the incident.

The van soon moves towards home but Niel could not take his eyes off the house even when it could no longer be seen.

On the other side of the phone, 7 people are currently rolling on the floor while clutching on their stomach. They laugh like they never did before until tears rolling down their cheeks and their face are flushed. After what seems forever, they tune it down a little.

"That was freaking awesome acting, man," Jeongmin praised the actors.

"Yeah, Ricky hyung. I didn't know you had that in you. Even my hair stands when you said that," Minwoo confessed.

"You dont know how much trouble I had to get the right tone," Ricky said.

"Yeah, I was there with him all night," Youngmin agreed.

"Doing what? Teaching him?" Hyungseong ask.

And that, they started to be back on the floor laughing except Youngmin and Ricky.

"Okay, okay. Let's stop that. It's was worth it you know," Donghyun tried to stop their laughter.

"I wish I could see their faces. It must be hilarious," Kwangmin stated.