Bonus Chapter

He's not innocence

"Ready, action!" the PD shout.

Teen Top and 100% are doing a new reality show. Currently they are shooting a scene where they will check each members backpacks' content. Niel is the MC for that corner. They had inspect a couple of bags and found shocking things. Ricky begins to feel nervous because he have a lot of personal things in his back.

"Let's go to the other bag," Niel tell them.

"Whose bag is this?,"Niel ask lifting up a bag.

"Oh, it's my bag," Ricky answer.

"Ricky's bag is very....... greyish," Niel comment and pass the bag to Chunji and Changjo.

"Oh, the smell," Chunji pretend to hold his breath while Changjo agrees.

"Cant we skip this?" Changjo innocently ask the PD.

Ricky was offended, 'It cant smell that bad.'

Suddenly, Niel becomes obsess with wallets,"We must see the wallet. Wallets are very important for men."

Chunji gives Niel Ricky's wallet and he began to examine it.

'Oh My God! You wouldn't dare,' Ricky scream in his head. He peek at what Niel is doing.

"Hang on a minute. What is this?" Niel hold up a card and paper. Chunji took it and examine it. The 100% members are all interested too in Niel's founding.

"Its a cafe royalty card," Ricky answer.

"Who did you have coffee with?" Changbum from 100% ask.

"With who did you go to Yeouido with?" Chunji ask a more detail question.

'Oh no, it's the time with Boyfriend,' Ricky panic.

"We all went to Yeouido together," Ricky tried to bluff.

"We didnt go together to Yeouido," Chunji denied.

'Please let this skip. You know it's Boyfriend right?' Ricky tried to send the message through his mind.

"That day.... that is.... I mean...," Ricky stuttered.

'Gahh, I dont know what to say,' Ricky scream in his mind.

Suddenly,Niel add another problem, "This movie ticket receipt is for 2 people." He gives Chunji the movie ticket he found.

Ljoe then tried to provoke Ricky by whispering, "You're busted."

"Who did you watch a movie with?" Changjo and Chunji ask.

'Oh my god. It was the time with Minwoo. Now, they'll think I have a girlfriend.' Ricky slap himself in the inside.

They are asking him non-stop trying for Ricky to spill it out. Ricky then had an idea. He goes to Chunji and point at the paper.

"Look here? If you see the transaction, it's for 7 people," Ricky explain.

"We're only 6," Chunji states.

"Manager hyung," Ricky proudly said.

But the others wont believe it. "Eyyyhhhh...." they chorus.

'Yah, just pretend,' Ricky plead with his eyes but  they wouldnt gives in.

Niel then attack him with the movie ticket.

"It's in a theater," Niel read.

"It says 11.50pm," Minwoo from 100% read the ticket.

Ricky then burst into laughter because he was dumbfounded. 'How can I get out of this one.'

"Ah! At that time Ricky secretly went out from our dorm," Niel accuse making 100% members shock at Ricky's behaviour.

'Yah! I wasn't even at home that week,' Ricky wants to scream. 'I live with Boyfriend because you guys dump me at that stupid house,' Ricky tried to control his anger while laughing it out.

"It's been proven! WIth who already?" Niel tried to provoke.

'With Minwoo!' Ricky scream in his head but what come out is, "I went by myself."

"You went alone?" Chunji and Changjo ask more.

"But why do you have two tickets?" Niel ask.

'I'm doom,' Ricky thought.

"There's two tickets?" Ricky ask and they all nod.

"It couldn't have been for two people," Ricky starts and not knowing how to continue, "Well," 'What to say!' "the ticketing," he tried to linger.

"With whoever you went with, just tell us," Niel said.

"Those two tickets, maybe," Ricky continued and everyone are paying close attention to him.

"The ticketing made a mistake," Ricky said the first answer that pop in his head.

Niel then gives up and pass the ticket to Ricky, "In that case, please go back and have a refund."

Ricky thank Niel and said, "I couldn't do anything about the ticketing." while the other just laugh.

In inside, Ricky felt relieved, 'Thank you for not pushing it more.'

Ricky glance at the ticket with Cap and Ljoe peeking. Niel suddenly said, "Ricky seems suspicious." earning a glare from Ricky.

After they end their broadcast for the day, they went home in the van. Even then, Niel keep asking him.

"So, who is it?" Niel ask.

"It's with Boyfriend, alright," Ricky answer.

"But you never treat us," Chunji interrupt. Ricky keep quiet.

"The movie?" Niel ask again apparently not satisfied with the answer.

"Minwoo," Ricky answer coldly. He is mad because they're trying to make him reveal everything to the world. But the answer just stab Niel twice.

"Why them?" Niel whisper. He is besides Ricky so nobody could hear them.

Ricky blink at him before answering, "They have been really nice to me especially Minwoo."

"So, I've notice," Niel said absentmindly. He is feeling glum when Ricky choose them over his own members.

Noticing his hyung's change of mood, Ricky whisper, "Wanna catch a movie tonight?"

Niel is suprises at Ricky's invitation and nod enthusiastically. They then talk excitedly and enjoying each other's company while the others didn't notice them and their plan to sneak out tonight. They are too busy fooling around in the van.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it's the end of my first fanfic. If you have notice, this chapter is adapt from Teen Top and 100% Brothers Outing ep 6. 

Have you seen 100% Want U Back? Daebak! the shirtless scene. Wow! When i see the comments... most of them request for a shirtless ver. hahaha. i wonder how many would have nosebleed then. 

Yea... support TOP brothers! Congrats to SHINHWA getting the first place! and B1A4! so proud of them... 

Seen Boyfriend's On & On?  Its been a long time since they had their cute video. enjoy life kay? I gonna return to my life now. Jalja!