Welcome Back

He's not innocence

The next day, Minwoo found about 20 people (excluding Taemin who have some errand to do) have crammed together in his room. It's fortunate he could change into a bigger room or he wouldn't have room to breath. Not to mention gifts from his fans. Flowers, balloons, teddy bears, chocolate, and cards.

Boyfriend told his fans that Minwoo had a really bad flu and had to stay at the hospital in order to cover up the truth. Teen Top, SHINee and B1A4 had all manage to spare their time to visit Minwoo. Now that they are all there, it looks as though they are having a party with all the gifts.

"He's a really strong kid. He could still smile after what he had been through. Im glad Ricky got to be his support," Niel express his thought to the Ljoe who agrees. Niel smile looking at Ricky trying to feed the patient aeroplane style.

"You have to eat this," Ricky whine.

"I can eat it by myself thank  you very much," Minwoo stubbornly zip his mouth.

The hyungs all laugh at their childish behaviour. Suddenly, the door flung open and a very beautiful girl holding a big bouqeut of flowers walks in. All the gaped hyungs make way for the girl. 

"Oppa, Im a big fan of yours. Please accept this and get well soon,' the girl held out the bouquet in front of him.

Blushing, Minwoo accept the flower. In a corner, Jonghyun and Minho are snickering quietly but the girl heard them and shot a murderous glare making them shut their mouth.

"Is there anything wrong hyung?" Minwoo ask them after hearing a weird sound.

"No-Nothing. Minho was telling me a funny incident he had encountered just now," Jonghyun said innocently and Minho agreed.

"Owh," Minwoo nod in understanding. Then, he turn to the girl again, "So, uh, what's your name?".

Everyone in the room had their ears perk up to hear the answer. However, the girl just stay mum but went closer to Minwoo.

"Milky," she whispered into his ears making him blush at the close contact.

"I've got to go now. Get well soon, okay?" Milky quickly peck his cheeks and wink before leaving. 

Minwoo was scarlet red by then. All 20 pair of eyes are widely open. They couldn't seem to absorb the incident. Minwoo was also in a daze...

'What just happen?' Minwoo mumbled. 

After moments of silent, Jeongmin who snapped first out of the confusion, cheers followed by others.

"Woohoo, way to go, Minwoo!" Baro cheered.

"Your first girl! In front of everyone, wow!" Youngmin feels unbelievable seeing his dongseang by a couple of months got a girl before him.

One by one, they all congratulate Minwoo for his achievement. In the end, they all left except Gongchan and Ricky who insist to stay.

Later in the night, Taemin arrived. Seeing the long-waited visitor, Minwoo sat up excitedly and began to tell Taemin about his day. Ricky and Gongchan was just as excited as they add things to make it more romantic. Taemin listens enthuastically as if he could imagine it all.

"You know hyung. She really looks familiar," Minwoo admitted.

"Really?" Taemin smile knowingly.

'Hyungs smile...' Minwoo thought. He feels as though he had seen it earlier today. Minwoo just stare at Taemin while deep in tought making the Ricky and Gongchan confused by the sudden silence. Only Taemin didnt bothered by Minwoo's silence. Suddenly, the thought hit Minwoo like bullet train making his eyes widen. 

"NO WAY!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕 여로분!!!!

huhu. Im still learning hangul. 미안 for the hiatus. Truthfully? Im busy fangirling over Teen Top. Today right now, they are on the way to Japan for their No.1 Asia Tour!!!!!!!!! Really proud of them. especially Ricky! <3 haha. SHINee's are performing special stage at Mubank today too. their 'Replay' stage and 'Why so serious'. In addition, B1A4's 'Whats Happening?'. DAEBAK!!! haha. really busy fangirling right? only boyfriend's missing... T^T where art thou? haha. Next week i'll finish my final. then, i would finish this fanfic. only a few more chappies to go. Stay tuned! channel freeze! ^^v