Rescue

He's not innocence

Donghyun took a deep breath and grip ont the bag tightly before he flung the door of Building XYZ open. Inside, he sees three guys. A tough one, a short one and a skinny one. They are standing motionlessly in the middle of the room, waiting for him.

Gathering courage, Donghyun step inside and walk towards them. The three guys had smug expression seeing their expected visitor while Donghyun face scowl without a hint of smiling. Anyone could guess that Donghyun couldnt sleep a wink the night before after looking at his eye bags and messy hair.

"Where's Minwoo?" Donghyun shout at them.

"Are you his father? You're really young," the short one snort.

Donghyun has the urge to roll his eyes seeing the sarcastic tone in the sentences but keep his cool.

"I have the money here. Just let Minwoo free," Donghyun held up the bag he's carrying.

"Hold up. It's not that easy, you know? Throw us the bag first," the short one said again.

Hesistate for a while, Donghyun throw the bag towards them. The big guy pick it up and open it.

"I thought so, you think you could trick us with this old pranks?" the big guy held up the monopoly money from the bag and the other two guys laugh.

"Boss!" a voice call out.

Four guys are dragging six familiar boys into the scene.

"My, my, they must be yours," the skinny guy comment, "Naughty kids sneaking in private properties."

The six boys bow apologetically at Donghyun while Donghyun shook his head saying it's okay.

'Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Ricky, Taemin. Thank you for your effort. You guys did your best,' Donghyun told them thrrought thelepathy.

The leader is proud seeing they all care about Minwoo even after what he had done. They are all covered in bruises when trying to find Minwoo using the back door.

Suddenly, the song Boyfriend is heard.

"What's that?" the skinny jump in shock. They are alarm by the sound.

Donghyun sent signal to the others and quietly count to three and attack the guards. Donghyun on the otherhand attack most weak guy he saw; the skinny guy. It took just a blow for the skinny guy to stumble onto the floor unconscious. The other two are shock to see what happen. Taking the chances, he starts to charge towards the other guys but he is held back by what he realise not one person but three.

Looking around him he see the others are also had been capture again.

"You think we didn't have back up?" the big guy snort.

Suddenly, the door flung open and about 14 people rushing in. Then, it's Donghyun's turn to smirk.

"Us too," he said short.

Then, the second battle erupt. With Teen Top's, Shinee's and B1A4's superior help, they easily defeat the kidnappers and their men without breaking too much sweat or receiving many scratches.

Only those who arrive early suffer the most which doesn't include broken bones. Just much more scratches than the others.

"Clean this up while we search for Minwoo," Donghyun instruct Jinyoung; who is the nearest to him.

They them break up and search for their dearest Minwoo while a couple of them wait for the police. Sandeul and Baro are in charge of knocking the opponent who had awaken. Sandeul is smiling eye to eye because of satisfaction in his job. It's like releasing his stress when knocking the heads with all his might.

They all took different direction as they are a lot of doors there. Hyunseong and the maknaes arrive a room with a lock door. On the count of three, they manage to break open the door. It is dark inside and hard to see. 

Feeling there's nobody there, they start to walk away until they heard a sound. More like a sniffle. Simultaneously, they turn their head towards the corner where the sound comes.

There, in the very dark corner of the room sat a lone figure who curl into a ball and is sobbing hard. The maknaes hurriedly runs towards the figure while Hyunseong look around.

He sees a switch near the door frame and switch it on. The light is dim but enough for him to look around.  As he looks more carefully, he feels like something is awfully wrong with the room. It was like something big has happen. Realising what it is, Hyunseong's eyes pop out.

'NO!' Hyunseong scream in his head and quickly runs towards his favourite dongseang.

"Go away, im dirty," Minwoo croak.

He tried to push everyone around him but Hyunseong's grip just tightens around Minwoo's shoulder. Minwoo whose energy has depleted gives in and cried harder onto his hyung. Ricky pats his head while Taemin pats his legs trying to sooth him. Who knows what had happen.

Hyunseong signal Gongchan to alert others and he quickly went.

After a while, the sobbing lessen and Ricky push Minwoo's hair out of his face.

"He's asleep," Ricky said softly.

Hyunseong kiss Minwoo's forehead and carried the half- worn out boy in his arms. Hyunseong then walk out of the room to met others.

Taemin and Ricky are left behind. They feels like they need a minute to absord the event. Silently, they look at each other in the eyes and both knew their feelings right now is the same, scared. They are afraid if they would somehow lose Minwoo.

Taemin look down and sees a torn cloth. Knowing it belongs to Minwoo, he takes it. The boys then held hands to give support to each other before walking out to face others.