Visitors

He's not innocence

*ding dong*

"They're here. Guys, put on your best behaviour, okay?" Key warn for the last time.

They five Shinee then walk towards the door and Key opened it.

"Taemin-hyung!!!!"

A boy that's 2 years younger attack Taemin the moment the door opened.The other five boys were standing at the door.

"Minwoo" Donghyun hissed. The boy earlier then freed his hugs to stand besides the other five.

"hana, deul, seut"

"Im your Boyfriend! Annyeonghasaeyo, Boyfriend imnida" The 6 boys greet harmoniously.

--------------

After a while, they settle in the living room watching star king. Minwoo sat beside Taemin on the sofa and Minho on the other side of Taemin. Minwoo and Taemin was having really deep conservation that even Minho could not interfere. Jonghyun was chatting with Jeongmin and Donghyun while Onew entertains the twins. Key, with the help of Donghyun prepare the table.

They were strangers before. Suddenly, at a party, Minwoo introduce himself to his all-time favourite idol, Taemin. After that, the two bands become closer and occasionally have dinners together.

"Dinner's ready!" Key shouted from the kitchen.

Within seconds, the table is full.

Only at a table, these idols turned 180 degree. They are like Piranhas. Grabbing and stuffing the food.

"Uh-oh"

All heads turn towards the two link hands at the chicken plate. One hands belong to Kwangmin, and the other, Onew.

"Excuse me, that's my chicken" Onew exclaimed.

"I think my hand got it first" Kwangmin tried to reason out.

Then, it started. They did not break their eye contacts. Sparks starting to occurs between those lasers. Nobody dare to interferes.

"Hyung, quick before the blood battle happens" Taemin tugged Key.

With a deep breath, Key stands. Every eyes are on Key except those two.

"Ya! This is dinner! Jinki, they are visitors. Give it up. You can have other chickens."

With that, Jinki cowardly pull his hand back. Kwangmin took the chicken and happily munching away while Onew watch with hunger and regret in his eyes, eventhough he have eaten a lot of chicken in the pass few minutes.

The environment soon turn cheerful except for one soul who's shooting daggers at Kwangmin. After the dinner, Key, Hyunseong and Donghyun cleaned up the table while the others went for a xbox competition. They play the Underground 2. While they set up, the two maknae silently slipped into a room. Minho realise this and follows. He tiptoed towards the bedroom and peeked through the door. The room was soundproof and when he open the door just a little, music blast through the door. The two maknaes were dancing their  hearts out. It was their passion and that passion brought them together. Minho quietly closed the door knowing he had lost Taemin when it came to dancing. He joined the others as playing game was what he's good at.

Jonghyun saw Minho and asked, "Dancing again?"

Minho just nodded. He then plop himself beside Youngmin. Whenever the two band got together, the two maknaes would disappear to dance.

"Who starts first?" Jonghyun ask.

"Me!"

"Me"

The two voices called out the exact same time. Onew and Kwangmin. They make contact as they took their position. Lasers shoots through each others eyes.

"The first match will be much more than exciting" Youngmin was looking forward to the duel.