Kidnapped

He's not innocence

Being a new bad boy, he's still a kid at heart. While heading home, he stop by at the ice cream store and bought the newest flavour. He skip down the street happily while on his ice cream. Far ahead, he could see the sun is already setting and the crowd is getting less.

For some unknown reason, he felt like he is beeing watch. Consciously, he look back but saw nothing.

'Maybe it's just my imagination,' he thought and starts to walk again.

*Clank*

A sound of a heavy metal falls behind him make Minwoo stop in his tracks. Before he could turn a handkerchief is being press onto his mouth and nose making his ice cream drops. His arms is then being grab hard.

'What the..' he thought aloud trying hard to break free.

Unfortunately, his strength is no match for the person who had grab him and slowly, he fell into unconsciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo groan when he regain his conscious. His head hurt. His arms' sore and so is his entire body.

'Where am I?' Minwoo blink a couple of times at the unfamiliar scenary.

Boxes everywhere in the huge but dirty building. The ceiling is too high up. It looks like he is in an abandon factory. Trying to stand up, he notice that something is helding him from standing.

'I'm being tied up,' he stated solemnly.

His memory then played the previous scenery making Minwoo shudder.

'I've been kidnapped?' he ask himself.

Then, another memory played in his mind. It was about the night before.

Minwoo was getting to the kitchen when he heard a shout from the basement. Being curious, he sneaked through the basement door.

From there, he overheard Ricky's plan to ask Teen Top's favour to kidnap him. He was determined to not to fall into the trap because he had known about it. But it seems they had carried out the plan really soon and caught him offguard.

'That's it. They must be Teen Top,' He look around to find the Teen Top members.

All he found is a guy coming towards him. He is really big, It looks like he is full of muscles and fats. His face is full of scars and too ugly to be called a celebrity. More like a construction worker or gangster.

'That's not Teen Top hyung,' Minwoo is getting worried.

"Yah. He's awake. Let's get this done with," the big guy called out.

Soon, another two guys come along and stood by the big guy. It seems like the big guy is the boss. Minwoo starts to examine them carefully.

"Is it a boy of a girl?" the guy on the left ask. He is tall and skinny like a plywood.

'I think I could get past him,' Minwoo thought. then he shift his gaze towards the last guy.

"Yeah, Im curious too," the guy answers. He is short, shorter than Jonghyun-hyung but he looks athletic enough.

'Maybe it's better not to try and break away,' Minwoo told himself after seeing his chance of success.

"The face is too pretty for a guy, dont you think? The voice too," the short guy look at Minwoo's face in a close range.

They are just inches apart and Minwoo shut his eyes really tight not wanting to see the guy's face up close.

"True, but the only thing missing is the ," one of the guy complain.

Suddenly, Minwoo flinch when two hands are pressing his chest and making him gasp at the sudden contact.

"Yah! Im a boy, okay!" Minwoo snap.

Minwoo usually got confused as a girl in disguise but never had anyone touching him so casually.

"Just shut up. We will confirm it," the skinny guy bark a him making Minwoo stay quiet as a mouse.

Out of the blue, the big guy tore Minwoo's shirt in just one second. Minwoo is shock to see what had happen. Cold breeze hit Minwoo's bare chest making him shiver. Not satisfied, the short one punch between Minwoo's crouch making him scream in pain.

"ARRGGGHHH!" Minwoo scream.

'My baby!' Minwoo shout in his head.

Minwoo cringe in pain.

"This one's a guy alright," the short one nod towards the other two. He didn't even look back at Minwoo to see the boy in pain.

"So, what now? I dont want to play with a guy," the skinny guy complain.

"Then, we have double up the money. He looks like worth it," the big guy stated.

The big guy then bend down until him and Minwoo are at the same eye level.

"Who do we call? Your father?" the big guy look at Minwoo in the eye.

His bad breath hit Minwoo in the face making him crunch his nose. He just stay mum not knowing what to answer. Suddenly, a hand fly pass and hit Minwoo on the cheeck. 

With his cheeck pounding in pain, Minwoo told them the phone number.

"Answer when being ask. Isnt that what they taught you in school?" the big guy raise his voice.