Hyung, Im Back!

He's not innocence

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" a voice call out from behind the door. Niel was watching the tv shuffle towards the door.

It was the day that Teen Top doesn't have schedule and they all decide just to hang out at the dorm doing nothing.

'I wonder who could it be this early?' Niel glance at his watch before turning the knob and open the door to welcome their visitor. But it only reveal someone who Niel thought had gone forever; a ghost member of Teen Top. The ghost still had his signature smile and bright eyes. Too alive to be call a ghost.

"Ricky? How? What? Why?" Niel is flabbergast. He is shock alright and somehow his tongue didn't work.

Seeing the chance, Ricky the ghost jump onto Niel and hug him tightly, "Hyung, I miss you!"

Niel gasp seeing the contact they made.

"You're not a ghost," Niel whisper to the boy. He want to hug back a he miss him so much but his body respond failed him.

"Niel, who is it?" Ljoe come towards the front door. He had just come from bath and is drying his hair. When he actually catch a glance at the visitor, he stop his track. His mouth is open wide and his towel drop onto the floor.

"Hyung!" Ricky release Niel and hug Ljoe like he hug Niel before. Niel is still in a daze and couldnt grab the situation still.

"Ljoe. Why is so face so pale like you seen a gho-," the leader who come by started until he saw a boy that was clucthing Ljoe like there's no tomorrow.

"Ricky?!" Cap said unsurely.

Ricky then release Ljoe leaving him in the same state as Niel.

Ricky then beam at Cap and wave at him, "Hi hyung!"

Not sure what to say, Cap called out , "Chunji, Changjo, get down here."

Footsteps heard rushing down the stairs.

"What is it hyu-?" Changjo ask but stop mid-sentences and mid-way causing Chunji to crash into him but only Chunji fell down the stairs. Changjo just stay statued locking his gaze at Ricky.

"Yah! What's the deal!" Chunji shouted at Changjo while rubbing his sore . Following Changjo's gaze, he sees the problem.

"Is it me or Ricky had come back as a ghost?" Chunji ask aloud.

"Hey guys! Im back and I really miss you guys!" Ricky announce. He act like he just come back from a long vacation.

Suddenly, there is a tap on Niel's shoulder making him shriek like a school girl. Niel's voice make everyone shift their gaze at the door. There stood guys standing nervously looking at them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Boyfriend imnida," they introduce themselves without being ask.

"Wha- What are you doing here?" Niel stutter obviously still in shock about what had happen.

The other members of Teen Top look at them with a confuse look. Ricky nod at them telling them to continue.

"We kinda," Donghyun started.

"need to explain things," Jeongmin continues

"And we need your help," Kwangmin confess.

"Its about our..." Youngmin bit his lips.

"maknae," Hyungseong finish it up.

"Erm, come in, I guess," Cap said unsurely.

They then settle in the living room with Teen Top on one side and Boyfriend plus Ricky facing them.

"I think I should start from that day," Ricky open the story from the day he had been abandon at that scary looking house.

When Ricky finish his part of story, Changjo practically flip the coffee table making Boyfriend tremble in fear. This is what they are afraid of.

"What the hell! Do you know how worried we are? Do you know the state of our group? Are you that selfish?" Changjo shouted at Ricky who just look down.

"Yah! Look at me!" Changjo start to advance towards Ricky but is held back by Cap.

"Dont. What's done is done," Cap said calmly.

Changjo retreat a step back but suddenly charge towards Ricky. Teen Top did not manage to held Changjo in time and Boyfriend is unable to protect Ricky from Changjo's swift move. As a result, Ricky got punch really hard until blood rushing out from his nose.

"What's done is done," Changjo copied Cap and return to his seat. He is currently calm a little and satisfied after releasing his anger.

Cap signal Chunji to get the ice while Boyfriend tried to help Ricky.

"Im okay. I deserve this," Ricky admit and gladly receive the ice pack from Chunji.

After a few moments, ljoe ask, "What about the time at Music Bank?"

"Manager hyung already know. That's why I could go on stage," Ricky answer timidly.

Changjo was getting on his feet again but Niel manage to catch him before Ricky got another bruise.

"I think you have more to tell us," Chunji eyed Boyfriend.

"Actually, we need your help. We need to save our maknae. Ricky said you guys are the only one that could do that," Donghyun explain.

"Ricky?" Cap raise his eyebrows at Ricky indicating that he had a lot to explain. Thus, he did as told.

"It's nearly evening now," Jeongmin stated when they step out of Teen Top's dorm.

"That really went well. Well, except for Changjo's punch," Hyunseung said. Simultaneously, they look at Ricky with pity.

"Yah, Im okay. Really," Ricky said with a smile trying to convince them.

They then all get into the car to go back.

"Hopefully Minwoo didnt notice us missing," Kwangmin said.

"Dont worry. Noona message me telling Minwoo was just heading home. We could reach there before him," Hyunseong told them.

"I really hope he wouldnt pull a prank tonight. I am sick of it," Youngmin stated and the others agree.

They then stop thinking of their problem and start to make jokes and they all burst into laughters.

Ricky on the other hand is deep in thought searching holes in their plan. It's a pity he couldn't stay at his real dorm or Minwoo would notice something amiss. Deep in his heart, he feels that something will go wrong. Real wrong and he is afraid.