Dance (?)

He's not innocence

Sweat began to form on Minwoo's forehead just after a minute they started to dance. But hey, thats sweat king to you. The maknaes let their body moves with the music. Their innocent and playful was swept off their face the minute the music played. All that was available on their faces is seriousness and charismatic.

Oh i’m curious yeah
sajin sok nega sungan misojieo wae
Oh i’m so curious yeah,
i’m so curious yeah

Tonight shinee’s in the house wo ho
So give it up give it up give it up for shinee
Give it up give it up give it up for shinee

"AND BOYFRIEND!" A large grin was plastered on Minwoo's face when he said his group name.

Teamin passed a water bottle and a towel for his dongseang and Minwoo gratefully took it. Teamin shuffled towards his bed while drinking his banana milk. Banana Milk was the most effective drink to recharge his energy (according to Taemin).

"That was awesome man. You had improved. By next year, it's possible you can beat me." Teamin compliment Minwoo who land beside Taemin while wiping his sweat. Minwoo just nodded as he was tired after the an hours of dancing but happiness and proud was written all over his face.

"So hyung, what did you do today?" Minwoo asked casually.

Taemin knows what he mean by that and began to tell about his prank today.

Meanwhile, outside the door was heated  by the fierce competition that has no end.

"Haha, I beat you, AGAIN!" Kwangmin shouted in joy.

"ONE MORE TIME!" Onew growled.

"Ahjusi, you really dont know when to give up, huh?"

"Jonghyun, give us Takken" Onew ignored Kwangmin's statement.

Jonghyun just obey his leader as he haven't seen the fire in Onew's eyes before even when he was eating his chicken. The determination in his eyes was freaking everybody except Kwangmin who was equally fired up. It's a wonder how the house hasn't burned down by them yet. The other members just watched faithfully behind them. Not a sound was heard or they would be scolded by the players.

"Die you Chicken!" Kwangmin attacked Onew.

"Oh no you not!" Onew blocked Kwangmin's punch and attacked using his special combo.

They were neck to neck. A single blow would K.O-ed any of them.

"Yes!" Onew started to charge towards Kwngmin.

"BOOM!"

The loud sound make the vase on the television fall onto the x box and the water in the vase causes the xbox to exploded. Then, the screen turn black.

Both of the competitors was too shocked of the situation. They just sat there with controllers in their hands statued. The others members gives out their sigh of relieve. *Finally, it's over*.

"Ermm, let's go check it out," Key spoke up.

The 7 members went towards the source of loud sound; Taemin's room leaving the two shocked victims at the living room. "Teamin-yah," Key called while opened the door. But the scene was not what they all had expected.

*NO!* Minho screamed in his head.

*OMG* Jeongmin nearly fainted. But luckily Jonghyun caught him.

Just let say that both of them was in awkward situation. They are both on the floor. Teamin was on top of Minwoo and their faces was just inches apart. Minwoo's hand inside Taemin's shirt and both of them were sweating and their faces was flushed. Not to mention Teamin's clothes was torned a little. To their hyungs, it looks like they were in the middle of a hot kissing scene.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Key screamed making the two couples (Minwoo, Taemin, Onew, Kwangmin) to snap back to reality.

Taemin quickly scrambled off Minwoo while Onew and Kwangmin flew to the scene.

Onew wanted to asked what happen but he knew better when he saw Key. Kwangmin being an observer just watch what will happen next.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Key roared at the two maknaes that seated side by side on Taemin's bed.

"UMMA, I can explain," Teamin pleaded. Minwoo just look at his shoes while hiding his red face. His heart was thumping hard. *What is this?*

Key inhaled deeply and exhaled. After calming down just a little, he shoot his eyes towards the people at the door. "Dont disturb us," Key said on a low tone. The other members scrambled from the scene as quick as the lightning.

*I hope it's not what I think* Minho worried.

After Key closed the door, he glared at the two maknae,"explained"

Teamin then told the truth, well, half truth. He excluded the part where he told Minwoo his pranks. Minwoo knew better than to talk and let Taemin controlled the situation. Teamin explain that he was telling Minwoo a funny story and Minwoo accidently fell off the bed because of laughing too hard. Somehow, he grabbed the nearest thing that is Taemin's shirt and the fell together and got into the awkward situation.

After the explaination, Key sighed, "You should be careful next time."

"Mianhe," Minwoo whispered. But in the inside, he didnt feel sorry at all.