Abandoned house

He's not innocence

A van is driving along the narrow street before stopping in front of an old looking building. In the van is 5 excited boys and an agitated boy who is deep in thoughts.

"O Ricky"

"Yes, hyung?" Ricky snap back to reality.

*paused*

"It's time"

Yoo Chang-hyun better known as Ricky gulp and sweats begins tickling his on forehead. In front of him was a big, old and abandoned building. He had troubled sleep after his hyungs gave him the mission last week. It was said that there's a ghost living there, in the used to be MBLAQ's dorm. Even Mir had admitted that he had heard the ghost. It was when he was sick and excluded from the scheduled. Being the 'favourite' member, Ricky was picked to do the task.

"C-can I not d-do it?" Ricky whimper.

His hyungs just snicker and push him out of the van together with a bag pack before speeds off leaving the poor scared Ricky. Ricky just sigh knowing nothing could be done. He rummage through the bag and found a cam-coder, a diary and a few packs of ramyeon. He flipped open the diary and found a message for him.

'Dear Ricky,

There's a cam-coder for you. Use it wisely, kay? There are also food in case you hungry. Dont worry, we will come to pick you up the first thing in the morning tomorrow. Enjoy your night there. Be friends with the ghost okay?

Your considerated hyungs,

Teen Top

p.s you MUST completed it or the kennel is your new home. xoxo'

Ricky shrug. 'Considerated my foot! How can i survive here? Help!'

The sun was about to set. It was getting darker by every minutes. Ricky just stood there debating to go in or not. Suddenly, a movement from the window caught his attention. 'eek, no freaking way'

He stepped back and accidently step on a rock and fell on his bottom. He doesnt have the will to get up from the position. All he could thought is 'IM DOOM!' The colour of his face was seeping out and turn white. Suddenly, he starts to tremble and whimper.

"Hyung?" an angel voice called out.

Ricky stop crying and look up towards the voice. He was is face by the most shining face ever. It looks as if it is a sun. "wow, my shining saviour" Ricky whisper, amazed by his discovery.

Then a hand was waving in his face making Ricky blink and realised he's situation.

"Are you all right hyung? You look lost" Worried was written all over the boy's face seeing a stranger in that situation and in front of the haunted building.

Unconvince with his voice, Ricky just shake his head. "Help me," he whispered.

Before the boy could answer, a 'Dont touch my girl' ringtone was heard making Ricky jump.

The boy flip open his phone and spoke through it.

'Minwoo's here'

.....

'Yes, I'm on my way home now'

.....

'I know. Errhh hyung, can I bought a guy home?'

Minwoo then had to pull his phone away from his ear because of the ruckus the phone made.

'WHAT GUY? I DIDNT KNOW YOU ARE GAY?'

'Jeez hyung, im still straight. I just found a lost looking guy in front of the abandoned building'

.....

'He doesnt look like he's capable anymore and no hyung, he doesnt look like he's a drunkard, ert and those kind of things' minwoo sigh.

....

'I'll be there in 10'

Minwoo end the conversation and face Ricky who was dumbfouded by the situation.

"Hyung? you need help right? Follow me to the dorm and let my hyung see what can be help. Im not really capable of helping. The dorm is not that far away, I assure you. Hyung?"' Minwoo told while beaming at the solemn Ricky.

Ricky for the third time today snapped back to reality. "yeah, thanks" are the only words that could escape his mouth.

Ricky tries to get up and fail. Seeing his new friend clumsiness, he held out a hand and Ricky gratefully took it. They started their journey towards Minwoo's dorm. Minwoo's friendly attitude makes Ricky loosen himself again and eventually become the old happy go lucky Ricky again. They walk in the city that is fill with lights.

"You look familiar hyung. What is your name?"

"You must seen me in tv. Im Teen Top's Ricky," Ricky said proudly.

"OH! Now I notice. Im Boyfriend's Minwoo. Nice to meet you."

"Ah, boyfriend. I saw your stage before"

"Thanks for watching us." Minwoo giggle" You are older right? because I heard we are the same age."

"Really? My birthhdate is February"

"Great. Mine is in July. So, I could still call you hyung" Minwoo beamed.

Ricky laughed at his statement.

They continued their conversation throughout the whole 10 minutes of walk without getting akward and without Ricky telling his mission.