I'm Your Boyfriend

He's not innocence

"Hyung, Im back!" Minwoo announce while opening the door.

Footsteps are heard hurriedly towards the door. The first one to appear is a guy with a country face. He rushes towards the boy and embrace him into a tight hug that Minwoo could hardly breath.

"Minwoo! We were really worried," he exclaimed.

"It's just you, Hyunseong," a mother-like face guy that just appear stated.

Hyunseung let go of Minwoo and chuckle.

"Who's the guy you were talking about?" a guy who was checking himself in the mirror in his hand ask without even glancing at the door. The twins in the house look at each other and roll their eyes. 'The usual Jeongmin-hyung,' they both thought.

"He's here," Minwoo said excitedly and step aside to let them see a boy about the same age as Minwoo stand anxiously. He stare at his shoes like it is the most interesting in the whole universe. When he notice that they are all waiting for him to say something, he look up with his big anime-like eyes.

"Hi?" Ricky said unsurely and got a nudge from Minwoo. He then clear his throat before starting again.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Teen Top Ricky imnida," he made a 90 degree bow and greet them confidently like he was greeting his fans on stage.

"He's Ricky? He looks shorter than in tv," Kwangmin whisper to his hyung. Donghyun who heard him glared at his dongseang making Kwangmin gulp. Then, Donghyun count to three and they did their greeting together with Minwoo.

"I'm your Boyfriend! Annyeonghasaeyo, Boyfriend imnida," they chorus.

"Leader Donghyun," the mother-like guy introduce himself.

"Hyungseong," the guy who hug Minwoo said.

"Jeongmin," the mirror prince stated.

"Youngmin," the yellow-coloured hair twin said.

"Kwangmin," the brown-haired hair twin said.

"And I'm Minwoo!" Minwoo said excitedly.

Ricky nod trying to remember their names and faces.

"So Ricky, how did you end up here? Isn't Teen Top's dorm is on the other side of the town?" the leader ask curiously.

"Actually..." Ricky bit his lips not knowing how to start.

Seeing Ricky's uneasiness, Donghyun invite him inside. Moments later, they are all seated in the living room except Minwoo and Hyunseong. They are listening passionately of Ricky's story. When he get to the part about the shadow by the window, they gasp. Minwoo who also heard it in  the kitchen nearly drop the cup he is holding.

'That's when I found Ricky hyung trembling in fear' he thought.

"Minwoo, are you okay?" his concern hyung ask and Minwoo just nod.

'Ricky-hyung needs us. That's why I found him, not anybody else. It must be fate,' Minwoo think positively while making his way towards others with the drinks followed by Hyunseong.

After serving the drinks, Minwoo plop himself beside Ricky. He watch the latter drink the drink he did fascinately. Hyunseong just shook his head in wonder seeing his dongseang change of attitude after the incident in the kitchen. Minwoo is deep in thought when suddenly he shift his gaze towards the leader.

"That's why he needs our help, hyung," Minwoo stated.

Donghyun took his words to heart and thought about it momentarily. "What if..." he started.

"He stays here for a couple of days and make Teen Top worried?" Jeongmin cut the leader and earn a glare from him.

"Well, that might work," the twins said in unison.

"Jinx," they said again.

Ricky was fascinated to see the rumours about the twins in Boyfriend constantly thinks the same are true.

"Really hyung?" Minwoo ask for the leader's approval. He was excited by the idea of Ricky staying with them.

Donghyun sigh and nod. Actually, he had been thinking the same thing.

"You hear that, hyung? You got to stay with us! Im sure we'll have a lot of fun," Minwoo shriek like a kindergarden kid who got his favourite toy..

Ricky gives out a crook smile but inside his head was different.

'It's payback, Teen Top'