I'm Chansik

He's not innocence

I know from my hyungs' perspective, I'm crazy. But I'm not. Just so you know, do not trust them. You should never trust strangers. Dont your elders teach you that? huhu. I repeat, I AM NOT CRAZY! got that? I'm just excited to meet new friends, okay? The new friends are just awesome, more awesome than my hyungs can be. Especially Teamin, Minwoo & Ricky. I really hope to meet them again. Maybe i could sneak out some night, right?

Enough about the other maknaes. This is a story about me and only me. So, i could write whatever i like. So, let's get this straight. The name's Gong Chansik. Call me Gongchan. But you could call me Chansik in private. *wink* I should tell my biodata here, yes? yay! okay, im blood type A. Born on August 14, 1993. And the most important thing.... I am the Maknae of group B1A4. Heard of it? Well, you should because we will blow the world with our music soon and no one could stop us and you will be stuck in the hole of 'knowing nothing at all' if you dont know us. Our fans could chase you asap if you still oblivious about us. So, do what you have to do okay before the world ends for you. Muahahaha.

B1A4 stands for 'Be the One, All for One' or 'One member blood group B, Four members blood group A'. Cool right? Fist of all, we have the halbae (grandfather) Jung Jinyoung. Sure, he's pretty, looks like a prince,baby skin and all the positive comment you can think of. Physically he's perfect but in the inside, he's older than his age. He's the one that's easily tired and have health problems. Too bad, huh? All in all. He's our leader. Pity huh? Not really, he's actually the most calm person in the group. He would not rush things and think before act. Did I just compliment the halbae? Whatever.

Next, we have the Bear, CNU. He's just...... weird. He likes to be alone and coop in his own world. Have you watch and observed our Sesame player episodes? He always alone and turn the things he did into documentary. If you compiled all the seconds of his documentary, im positive that there will be more than one episode of CNU the bear's documentary and without any other member on the screen. You try it if you dont believe me. He's just that weird.

After that, we have another two animal. A squirrel and a duck. Their name is Baro and Sandeul. Badeul couple as what the fans called them. It really creeps me out with this whole shipping things. I mean, they're not gays! or at least that's what i confirm of.... Just imagine, what do you get if you cross a duck and a squirrel? a ducrel? a squick? Haha. (there's really a meaning of squick i just look up but im not sure the exact meaning. it's like disgust or something like that). That's just gross aint it?

Last but not least, the most awesome member of the group, drumroll please. *drumrolls*. GONGCHAN. That's right. I am the perfect member. Handsome, cute, intelligent and could do almost everything. Find my flaw and you wouldn't find one. They all love me at first sight. They all get from me if they mess with me and i wouldn't get caught because im too perfect. Just try to stare at my picture for just 3 secs and try not to say im cute or handsome. You'd fail, trust me. They all adore me. Yeah, Im perfect and im the maknae of B1A4.

Definition of a maknae: the youngest in the group that could be bullied easily. pfft. As if. In B1A4, it's the other way around okay? Just so you know, Im the king. Jinyoung, you ask? What could he do? He's just a grandfather in disguise. Face it, Im awesome like that. If you mess with me, you mess with the whole BANA, got it? Even my hyungs couldnt do anything about my popularity. *grin*. I always pull pranks on them with or without them knowing especially on broadcast. Just watch Sesame Player or Weekly Idol or any reality show with us on it. How it always me behind all the chaos. Great, huh? Wanna know the secret? It's simple, you just have to know how to attack at the perfect time. Let me tell you about my first prank to just get the picture okay?

It was the night before Christmas. The first Christmas we spend together. That night, while the members are all asleep, I sneakily eat the cookies and drink the milk that Sandeul made for Santa. Yes, he still believes in fairytail. Keep that in mind! Then, I put a present under the tree together with other presents. I also sprinkled some snow and cookie crumbs to make it more realistic. Believe me, the whole process took about less than 10 minutes and soundless. Nobody notices. Satisfied, i went upstairs and get my beauty sleep.

The next day comes. Guess what's awaiting us at the living room. Sandeul. He's was grinning so widely that i think i need sunglasses to protect me from his shiny teeth. He had already awake and was waiting for us to get up before distributing our presents. So there he was junmping up and down on the sofa when i arrive at the scene.

"Look, Santa had came last night," He pointed to all the evidence i did last night. I just shook my head at my immature hyung pretending to act like he's crazy and took a seat far away from him. Soon, the other members were awake. Jinyoung started to pass the presents from under the tree. He stops when he saw an extra gift.

"Sandeul, there's another gift for you," He stated and pass the present.

Sandeul quickly open the mysterious gift hoping it's from Santa. His eyes bulge when he saw the card on the lid.

'Thank you for believing in me. -Santa'

Sandeul quickly open the lid and a jack in the box burst out. It holds another card.

'Wear this, Sandeul. It looks good on you.'

Inside the box was a big round plastic glasses, a fake moustache and a big afro wig. Being a guy that belives in Santa, he wore it the whole day. When we went outside, we had to walk distance from Sandeul who insist to continue wore that. I on the other hand was quite content that it all work well eventhough I fell quite embarass for him. Sandeul had been receiving a lot of stares and snickers from aroung him but he is still oblivious about the whole scene. Luckily, we didn't debut yet so no one knows us. Sandeul walked very confident and went into shop to shop without noticing his surrounding. When  a cashier 'compliment' his fashion, he accept it coolly without noticing his sarcasm. That is until he saw his reflection.

"Who's that funny looking guy?" He talk to the mirror.

"Why does he wear the exact outfit im wearing?" he got curious and went closer to the mirror only to notices it's him.

"Waa... it's me!" he scream while quickly removing his accesories. Then he look around to found a crowd was surrounding him and laughing at him. He then got red in the face and took off without noticing us. Us four just acknowledge him as a stranger and laugh together with the crowd.

So that's my story. A bit cruel isnt it? Not! haha. Sandeul is fine. It's just now he would look in the mirror for 10 minutes and fix his appearance before went out. Traumatised by the whole situation is it? Well, that's my oldest pranks on my members. So, thank you for listening.

This is Chansik for you. Love me while you can! hehe