Prank (?)

He's not innocence

"There was this time when Gongchan told a secret about Sandeul have a crush on Eunsoo-sunbaenim to the whole world through broadcast," CNU's voice was playing inside MInwoo's head repeatedly that night after the gathering.

'Am I the only good maknae in the industry? Taemin hyung always pulling pranks on his hyungs. Gongchan too always humilate his hyungs. then, there's Ricky that's in the process of getting revenge on his hyungs. So, what does that make me?' Minwoo thoought hard. He couldn't sleep feeling he had to do something in order to show them the power of maknaes. Suddenly, he heard ruffle from the floof.

"Ricky-hyung?" he call out.

"You're not asleep yet, Minwoo?" Ricky ask back.

Under the moonlight, Ricky could see Minwoo's head nod. His expression is so distant. Quietly, Ricky climb up onto Minwoo's bed and settle himself beside the boy under the blanket.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Ricky was curious about Minwoo. He never seen the boy thinking so deeply like trying to solve the world's problem.

"I think I have to show hyungs the maknae's power before it's too late," Minwoo whisper.

"What are you planning?" Ricky show interest in Minwoo's suggestion.

"I think we have to get the experts help," Minwoo turn to Ricky showing his glimming eyes.

Ricky is taken aback to see Minwoo's eyes full of desire to be evil for the first time. Never he thought Minwoo had this kind of side before. He's not sure that this is the right choice. But being his favourite dongseang, he promise to help Minwoo.

"If we need their help, we have to get it tomorrow. For now, let's just rest," Ricky ruffles Minwoo's hair making the boy frown a little. They then fell asleep together on Minwoo's single bed.

............

"Waa-- What did you guys do?" a voice shriek waking the two sleepy lads.

"Ya, hyung. Why are you shouting early in the morning," Minwoo said trying to open his glued eyes.

Ricky suddenly stone when he felt someone's breath in front on his face and quickly open his eyes. Both of them startle to find their faces are just inches apart. They look at each other and just blink.  They then felt that Minwoo's leg is on Ricky whilst Ricky's arm in on Minwoo's chest. It took awhile to process their situation. Finally, it hit them. They move backward simultaneously. Minwoo ending up hitting the wall while Ricky hits the floor. they both groan and rub their head that just had been the victim of getting bump.

Jeongmin who watch the whole situation had got over his shock and is laughing like a maniac. He then casually walk out from there while chuckle leaving them in an awkward atmosphere.

"I guess we slept straight away, huh?" Ricky broke the silence and laugh effortlessly.

"Yeah, i guess," Minwoo join in.

After breakfast, they carry out their plan. Minwoo call the two masters that could help. The masters were really great at their job. It was like the live for the job. Their name is Lee Taemin and Gong Chansik. Together, they join forces and lend their knowledge to their apprentice.