Getting Old Minwoo Back

He's not innocence

"Ricky, you are the closest to him when this 'things' happen. So, what exactly happen?" Donghyun asked curiously towards Ricky who had just settle in his seat.

Minwoo had gone to his slumber sleep. As plan, they met at the basement.

"Actually..." Ricky look down to his shoes. Taking a deep breath, he began to tell them the whole truth about Minwoo's change of attitude.

Jeongmin's mouth practically drop to the floor hearing the shocking truth.

"Gah... that boy. What is he thinking? Why didn't you stop him?" Hyunseong started to raised voice at Ricky. He is frustrate thinking about his favourite dongseang being brainwashed by those idiots maknaes.

"Dont blame it on Rcky. It's his own will. So, stop screaming," Donghyun tried to calm Hyunseong as the latter started to stand up and who knows what he will do.

Hyunseong take in what the leader said and take several deep breathes before sitting in his place again.

"So, what are we going to do to knock him to his senses?" Jeongmin ask.

"How about we knock him into a wall or something?" Kwangmin gives the most irrevelant idea.

"I swear sometimes i got a feeling we aren't really related," Youngmin shook his head slowly.

"Guys, this is not a small matter. We have to bring our old Minwoo back!" Donghyun said firmly.

Ricky bit his lips thinking deeply like he is debating to himself.

"I have a plan," Ricky announce drawings everyone's attention. After a second pause, he continue "But this involve a certain group of people. And I need your help."

"Who is it?" Donghyun ask curiously.

"We need Teen Top," Ricky whisper.

Gasps and murmurs fills the room. How could they get their help after what they did. They had fooled them to help Ricky. How could they possibly be forgiven of their sins.

Seeing their worried look, Ricky explain more, "I need to apologise to them first before we could ask them the favour. That's why I need your help."

"Isn't there anybody else?" Jeongmin squeek. He didn't have confidence that they will be forgiven.

"I know them well enough. They are the right group for this," Ricky told them with determination.

"Okay, we'll help but only if you tell us the whole plan. From A to Z," Donghyun agrees while the others nod slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update! I have class in 10. Do enjoy it! ;)